• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I love porcia, I think she's one of the best new models you've got to work with. Is there any reason why she loves the brush so much? Is it a sexual thing and turns her on or just a nice feeling?

Last edited:
Porcia looks amazing. Interview clips are awesome so I'm glad you are doing them.

Hey turtleboy, I noticed on Instagram that Sophia Lee had done a full nylon encased scene, it looks hot! Will it be released anytime soon?

Yes it will :)

I love porcia, I think she's one of the best new models you've got to work with. Is there any reason why she loves the brush so much? Is it a sexual thing and turns her on or just a nice feeling?

Not sexual...she just loves the feeling even though it makes her laugh. She doesn't understand it either!

Newcomer Natalie...she's very ticklish and very hot! She'll be coming back and is available for customs later this month

Looks like another awesome find!! She has amazing hair and a killer body! Nice looking pits too ;)

Have you ever been in contact with Reed Amber about doing a shoot? She is stunning and apparently very ticklish! It would be my dream to see her gorgeous feet tickled..

Have you ever been in contact with Reed Amber about doing a shoot? She is stunning and apparently very ticklish! It would be my dream to see her gorgeous feet tickled..

Yes, she's contacted me before and I did ask but she isn't interested in shooting I'm afraid!

Yes, she's contacted me before and I did ask but she isn't interested in shooting I'm afraid!

Oh really? That’s such a shame.. did she give a reason as to why she wouldn’t be interested? And I guess you don’t believe there’s a chance that she’d change her mind in the future? Haha

Oh really? That’s such a shame.. did she give a reason as to why she wouldn’t be interested? And I guess you don’t believe there’s a chance that she’d change her mind in the future? Haha

I got the impression she'd like to but isn't able to...she contacted me in the first place but she has her own reasons for not doing shoots. You'd really need to ask her about it though as I can't remember fully.

@Turtleboy - Similar question regarding Emma Leigh? I messaged her once, trying to put her onto you, and she said she would potentially be interested :)

@turtleboy The new clip featuring Natalie is outstanding. She is great and I can't wait to see more of her.
On another note, do you have any plans or additional clips featuring Polish Katie or Ruby Summers?

Hi turtleboy, is there anymore ruby summers videos going onto the members site? Or is she coming back for a shoot again? Cheers

Apologies for the lack of updates/replies!

@Turtleboy - Similar question regarding Emma Leigh? I messaged her once, trying to put her onto you, and she said she would potentially be interested :)

No - I think she was booked with another model years ago and never showed up or cancelled at the last minute...she was extremely flaky from what I can remember.

@turtleboy The new clip featuring Natalie is outstanding. She is great and I can't wait to see more of her.
On another note, do you have any plans or additional clips featuring Polish Katie or Ruby Summers?

Thanks. Natalie is back this week and Katie should be back in the next few weeks..I also have some other recent clips of Katie to come to the members site soon!

Hi turtleboy, is there anymore ruby summers videos going onto the members site? Or is she coming back for a shoot again? Cheers

I haven't heard anything from Ruby for years so I don't know whether she'll be back again tbh. I do have a couple of slightly older clips of her still I think.

Talking about the members site there has been no uploads this week &#55357;&#56852;

Hi! I'd like to ask you something about a custom video, how can I contact you privately?

DM me on here or just email: [email protected]

Talking about the members site there has been no uploads this week ��

There may be a slight delay as I wasn't able to get yesterday's update sent over until the weekend - I was very sick during much of last week, which has held me back a bit. I'm getting the next few updates ready now and hopefully this week's will appear shortly.

Samples of gorgeous babeshow babe Imogen's first shoot a couple of weeks back! :wub:

She's very hot and very ticklish everywhere except the armpits..although we did manage to find a spot on her underarms eventually - it only worked once though lol!

Pity about her armpits but she still looks amazing on that table :)

There is one specific armpit spot and I found it only the once! She more than makes up for it by being mega-ticklish everywhere else though IMO :) Here's a mini sample so you can judge for yourself!

Attachments

• Imogen Mini Sample.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 141
  • Image77.jpg
    Image77.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 98
  • Image67.jpg
    Image67.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Image169.jpg
    Image169.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Image200.jpg
    Image200.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 109
i second that to you trying to get lexie rider for a shoot i would love to see her being tickled silly

Brilliant reactions, she literally is ticklish all over. Great spot on her ribs although the knees were good too :D

i second that to you trying to get lexie rider for a shoot i would love to see her being tickled silly

I think we spoke a long time ago but can't remember if anything ever came of it

Brilliant reactions, she literally is ticklish all over. Great spot on her ribs although the knees were good too :D

She is :)

Here's another cute newcomer, Marica! She's mixed-race (quarter Indian, quarter Jamaican I think) with a tiny body and mega-ticklish :)

She's a lot of fun too as she loves being tickled. We shot a really nice clip of her tickling Sophia (she's a good tickler too) but I accidentally lost most of the footage so there's only a few mins left of that one! :(

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back