• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

It's mainly because I've been shooting a large number of new models over the last few months. I don't tend to shoot F/F clips with first-time models as they don't always work out and I don't want to waste a two-girl shoot if model is not really suitable. If the model works out I will tend to get them back in for F/F clips later on - I plan to shoot some F/F with Luna next week. I also shot some new F/F clips with Ayla and Naia yesterday and should be working with Cherry and her mum again soon :)

No I don't, sorry. Yes, the update that went on the site recently was from the recovered drive - I don't re-release the clips on C4S after they have gone on the site. I have other unreleased Jade clips that will likely be added to the site at some point.

Hi Turtleboy ,you are cautious and correct. As a professional producer that really need to test whether the model is suitable, but I hope that the new model that passes the test can be rewarded by Ayla. Ayla is a born professional tickler. In recent months, I have only seen Ayla participate in F /M and M/F shooting. Ayla haven’t been as a professional tickler tickles beautiful model for a long time. As an excellent tickler like Ayla, I hope she can participate in F/F shooting more. Otherwise, it would be a pity.

Turtleboy, you personally evaluate the suitability of the new model and shoot in the form of M/F. You can also occasionally consider letting Ayla participate in the second retest shooting, and let Ayla test the new model again as a tickler in the form of F/F .

Especially as beautiful women like Luna need Ayla to use her unique tickling method to test Luna, and Naia is also a natural tickler. I hope she and Ayla will test different new beautiful models as ticklers. UKTickling's work is awesome,We always support you. ! !

Hi turtleboy. I haven't signed up for the members site yet but I searched for Joa and none of her stuff appeared, even the one with her on the bench with her ankles together and flip flops on. Is that one on there? (Same with Lara Lee and a few others I can't think of at the moment.)

Hi turtleboy. I haven't signed up for the members site yet but I searched for Joa and none of her stuff appeared, even the one with her on the bench with her ankles together and flip flops on. Is that one on there? (Same with Lara Lee and a few others I can't think of at the moment.)

I was speaking of the future. Models don't get added to the members site straight away and some will never be added to it, just as some clips won't make it on to C4S either.

Joa will be added to the site though - including that clip, at some point.

The return of Lauren-Louise, looking...amazing! :cool:

It was a while since the last shoot and she was mega-ticklish - especially in the new stocks :)

Some new scenes with Storm and Hannah

This F/F scene is more of a playful worship clip with licking, nibbling and tickling....it's coming to the members site next. Storm got a brutal tickling from Luna yesterday (but she did deserve it!) That one will be coming soon too :)

Lauren-Louise looks beautiful in black lingerie and in sexy stockings, I hope We'll see some F/F samples about her too! Thank you for sharing these awesome photos about her.

Some new scenes with Storm and Hannah

This F/F scene is more of a playful worship clip with licking, nibbling and tickling....it's coming to the members site next. Storm got a brutal tickling from Luna yesterday (but she did deserve it!) That one will be coming soon too :)

That’s great. Close to perfect shooting video,Hannah’s expression is too devoted. Unfortunately, Storm’s feet don’t seem to be the most afraid of Licking and nibbling. If model changes to Angelina or Rachelle, Hannah will tickles Angelina or Rachelle’s pantyhose feet by licking and nibbling, and Angelina or Rachelle will scream again and again. But Storm is also unique. Her’s charm is very noble and elegant, if Storm's feet in nude pantyhose, it would be more perfect. Storm took part in the F/F shooting and seemed to have never in nude pantyhose.

Last edited:
Hi turtleboy , Does Storm got a brutal tickling from Luna yesterday mean Storm tickles Luna's nude pantyhose feet by nibbling and licking like Storm tickle Valentina or Hannah tickle Storm?

Lauren-Louise looks beautiful in black lingerie and in sexy stockings, I hope We'll see some F/F samples about her too! Thank you for sharing these awesome photos about her.

Glad you like them :)

Hi turtleboy , Does Storm got a brutal tickling from Luna yesterday mean Storm tickles Luna's nude pantyhose feet by nibbling and licking like Storm tickle Valentina or Hannah tickle Storm?

It was just a tickle scene

Some customs :cool:

Kiki also did her first F/M scene and it turns out she's a mean tickler! I'll be posting some samples in the F/M thread soon :)

Last edited:
New scenes from Luna's second shoot. These were a few weeks ago...she came back again last week!

Luna was my fastest-selling new model this (one of the fastest ever in fact) and it's not hard to see why :)

After trying to bite me, she ended up licking my hand to try and stop herself!

where can i watch these video some of them or not on clips for sale and uk tickling site especially the old videos im willing to pay to watch but some of the bonus videos or gone why??

After trying to bite me, she ended up licking my hand to try and stop herself!

Biting and licking the tickler? It sounds like somebody wants to have the sensitive spots between her toes licked, and her arches nibbled on a bit.

where can i watch these video some of them or not on clips for sale and uk tickling site especially the old videos im willing to pay to watch but some of the bonus videos or gone why??

I don't know which videos you're talking about, but if they're not on the site and they're not on C4S then it means they haven't been released. They were either customs that didn't get released, or the videos were never produced so they don't exist at present.

More samples. I shot some incredible scenes with Natasha last month....she's truly one of the most insanely ticklish people out there - especially her feet! Natasha somehow always gets more ticklish as a scene goes on, and these scenes almost finished her off!

First, a non-stop nylon tickle in the new stocks. This was supposed to be a 10 min clip, but I forgot to check the time so she got a lot longer. Her reactions are wild!

...and then a custom, which was an amazing barefoot challenge with Natasha looking really gorgeous and literally being reduced to tears by the end!

I don't know which videos you're talking about, but if they're not on the site and they're not on C4S then it means they haven't been released. They were either customs that didn't get released, or the videos were never produced so they don't exist at present.

I’m curious about this too. Like the Chessie nude tickle from a few years back that was a bonus. Are those still being offered as bonuses or for sale? Or just outta luck? Thanks

WOW the Natasha nylon clip looks ABSOLUTELY amazing, picked it up straight way when I saw it update on C4S. Thank you TurtleBoy!

Last edited:
I’m curious about this too. Like the Chessie nude tickle from a few years back that was a bonus. Are those still being offered as bonuses or for sale? Or just outta luck? Thanks

Basically, if it isn't on the site/clipstore then it isn't available I'm afraid.

WOW the Natasha nylon clip looks ABSOLUTELY amazing, picked it up straight way when I saw it update on C4S. Thank you TurtleBoy!

Glad you liked it Kevin - I think you'll like your custom too :)

Ayla and Naia meet again - it doesn't get much hotter than these two and Ayla does enjoy torturing Naia...this one mostly focuses on her super-ticklish feet and boobs!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back