• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Whoa! Has there been any improvement in this situation? Are there any alternative sites for hosting and selling your clips?

No, still not received a single penny as yet, despite wasting huge amounts of time calling and emailing :(

Aside from my own site, there are a couple of newer clip sites I could use - Iwantclips, kinkbomb etc. I've generally stayed away from them precisely to avoid this sort of situation but if clips4sale is becoming unreliable I may open a store elsewhere!

nice pics, crossed ankles with her shoes on being tickled! can't get any better than that.

Glad you liked it...her clips get more explosive with each one ;)

Last week has been a tough one as I had to spend a huge amount of time emailing and phoning C4S to chase last month's payment. They didn't pay any of their non-US based stores, affecting myself, French Tickling and I would guess some others on here...I'm faced with having to cancel this month's shoots until it is sorted but last week's shoots went anyway!

Aside from Kitty, there was another great shoot with Rachelle - a challenge that she completed way too easily and a scene on the bench that nearly finished her off (it's a wonder that bench is still intact after last week!)

What is the challenge she completed Turtle?

nice pics, crossed ankles with her shoes on being tickled! can't get any better than that.

What is the challenge she completed Turtle?

It was a different maths challenge, with her having to solve problems to end the tickling...Rachelle is too smart when it comes to mental arithmetic though! ;)

Last week saw the return of Sophia Lee after a couple of years away - looking gorgeous as ever! She did an endurance challenge as well, which she definitely didn't pass! :D

More from last week with the return of Coco and Lauren together..their first shoot together was a lot of fun and the second one was even better. Lauren's nails really get Coco every time, and she's kind of learned her weaknesses now! Coco's ticklishness comes and go's sometimes, but she seems to get worse with each shoot - this last one being her most intense by far :)

Speaking of getting more ticklish, Rachelle also seems to have become even more ticklish. I really wouldn't have thought it possible but seeing her reactions in this one...you can see for yourself! ;)

Attachments

• Rachelle Jun mini samp.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 159
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Image32.jpg
    Image32.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 123
Coco and Lauren are a great duo, love how much they seem to enjoy wrecking each other!! Rachelle is just a tickler's dream and definitely getting more and more wild. Looking forward to her next shoot with Tillie already!!! ;)

Coco and Lauren are a great duo, love how much they seem to enjoy wrecking each other!! Rachelle is just a tickler's dream and definitely getting more and more wild. Looking forward to her next shoot with Tillie already!!! ;)

Thanks - Lauren and Coco's new clips are out now :) Rachelle and Tillie's next appearance together could be a long way off though I'm afraid!

An interesting one...last week saw a first appearance for sexy adult star Holly Kiss. I was aware that Holly had appeared in some ancient tickling clips some years back, so was assuming that she was ticklish. Chatting before we started however, she informed me that she actually isn't ticklish at all but is the world's best fake laugher (seriously!)

I explained that that wasn't going to work and had already abandoned the idea of doing any tickling scenes with her, but thought it might be worth a try all the same....we did a little tester without bondage and it turns out she is ticklish after all! It seemed to take her by surprise, but the hard tickling got some great reactions - especially the brush on her feet ;) We did some full tickle clips afterwards and they were great - Holly's natural reaction is quite different to her fake one apparently!

Some samples from this week...here's another shoot with the very lovely Sophia since her recent return to modelling. These are Sophia's very first topless scenes - I've been working with her on and off for about six years now and she still looks as amazing as ever! :)

Also from last week, here's Sarah showing new-girl Kylie how it's done....it turns out that Kylie knows how it's done as Sarah soon discovered ;)

Sophia looks amazing, gorgeous boobs. Those pits look like they were getting some good reactions too!! Kylie is cute and love seeing Sarag gagged, again!! Any possibility of you doing a shoot with Kitty and Lucy Sky or Lauren and Millie Fenton? Think they've tweeted about it and those girls tickling their friends clips are brilliant :)

Sophia looks amazing, gorgeous boobs. Those pits look like they were getting some good reactions too!! Kylie is cute and love seeing Sarag gagged, again!! Any possibility of you doing a shoot with Kitty and Lucy Sky or Lauren and Millie Fenton? Think they've tweeted about it and those girls tickling their friends clips are brilliant :)

No, not at the minute I'm afraid - I don't think either girl was that interested unfortunately!

There's a lot of new stuff to preview..firstly, here's some of Chantelle from her shoot a couple of weeks ago, including a very intense, 10 minute continuous tickle scene

Last week's hot shoot, featuring first timer Ava Austen and Hannah Shaw, including some teaser clips and an interview for Hannah :)

More...Ava wasn't so ticklish on her feet so not much of her being tickled, but we did some foot worship and she really enjoyed getting to tickle Hannah - she's a natural ;)

Some samples from a shoot with new girls Lola and Mary Jane last week..they're friends of Carla, very young and very cute. Neither thought their feet would be ticklish and both were wrong :) Lola (blonde) is definitely the more ticklish of the two, and way more so than she thought!

Any chance for a mary-jane clip?

Another hot addition from last week. Jade is not only super-cute and insanely ticklish, but it turns out her friends are too! She brought her stunning friend Grace along for a shoot..Grace is ridiculously ticklish and was very nervous about being tied and tickled (with good reason!) She coped well with the shoot and really couldn't wait to tickle Jade. She was a completely merciless tickler and absolutely loved it, so a perfect addition really! :D

hey turtle,firstly i really like your clips especially about f/f.I've already had a subscription for your membership site.Keep up the good work!:goodjob:

I remember one of your videos including Maxie and Tammy,i guess Maxie's used her toes to tickle Tammy for a moment.I love ler uses her toes to tickle her victim.Maybe you can make some videos similar to this one.Any videos coming out soon like that?

Thanks for your feedback - check the scene with Jasmine tickling Scarlet if you haven't already as there's some tickling with her toes in that one..Jasmine was pretty good at it ;)

New girl Kylie looks like a promising video especially with Sarah,
Is there any plans to tickle Izzy or Billie Judd's tummies? or Jane aka Monica too from seeing her reaction from having the front of her bare tummy being tickled (which doesn't happen for long) i'm surprised you haven't done more

New girl Kylie looks like a promising video especially with Sarah,
Is there any plans to tickle Izzy or Billie Judd's tummies? or Jane aka Monica too from seeing her reaction from having the front of her bare tummy being tickled (which doesn't happen for long) i'm surprised you haven't done more

Billie and Monica both stopped shooting years ago I'm afraid but you should find belly tickling with both of them in several of their clips. Izzy's waist and belly gets tickled in the majority of her scenes as it's her worst spot :)

Also from last week, my new favourite duo of Jade and Grace, this time giving Deane a damned good tickling!

I'm a bit behind the times haha, the two favourites have gone, but the new girl kylie and that video looks great

Grace is gorgeous, such a hot pairing with Jade. Love how she's straddling her and working her upperbody. Grace's pits look great, lovely deep hollows ;) Is that lotion on them or was she getting a little sweaty? Loads to look forward too, again!!

Grace is gorgeous, such a hot pairing with Jade. Love how she's straddling her and working her upperbody. Grace's pits look great, lovely deep hollows ;) Is that lotion on them or was she getting a little sweaty? Loads to look forward too, again!!

She was getting sweaty before the tickling started as she was very nervous! - I've uploaded a little behind the scenes edit from when we were setting up, and she talks about it there (sweat and deodorant lol!) Grace's armpits are mega-ticklish, in fact both girls are mega-ticklish everywhere :)

I've added a couple of early previews of their F/F scenes too...as you can see, Grace really loved tickling Jade but wasn't so keen when it was her turn ;)

Attachments

• Jade Grade BTS Samples.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 162
  • Jade tickles Grace Samples.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 151
  • Grace tickles Jade Samples.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 143
  • Image74.jpg
    Image74.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 180
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back