• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

You may remember super-cute and super-ticklish student Elise who came in for a first shoot earlier in the year. Here's some of her second shoot, including a great mummified scene and an untied scene that is pretty wild - that's coming up next! Again, there's a mini preview below...some great scenes :)

Damn! Definitely looking forward to that video.

I think that Ruby will be one of your top models in short order! Love her laugh and the toe scrunching. Can't wait to see these clips.

I think that despite everything you can offer a clip with that girl:england:

Honestly, if I felt it would be good enough I would put it out, but I really don't think it would be up to scratch. She's definitely not the first gorgeous gal not to make it (there are so many!) and she won't be the last. I do keep the footage though so if I can get the section for rejected models/scenes working on the members site, some of them will appear there :)

Damn! Definitely looking forward to that video.

The first of her new clips it out now :)

I think that Ruby will be one of your top models in short order! Love her laugh and the toe scrunching. Can't wait to see these clips.

Ruby D is fantastic! Simply fabulous! Thank you for introducing her to us! Can't wait until the full clips are available.

Glad you like her! Her first clip should be out this week. Here's yet another hot and crazy-ticklish newcomer, Amelia...she's best friends with Bex and has a lot in common with her! ;)

DAMN!

Honestly, if I felt it would be good enough I would put it out, but I really don't think it would be up to scratch. She's definitely not the first gorgeous gal not to make it (there are so many!) and she won't be the last. I do keep the footage though so if I can get the section for rejected models/scenes working on the members site, some of them will appear there :)

The first of her new clips it out now :)

Glad you like her! Her first clip should be out this week. Here's yet another hot and crazy-ticklish newcomer, Amelia...she's best friends with Bex and has a lot in common with her! ;)

Great clips coming up. Shame Laura wasn't ticklish, she's stunning. Elise looks great tho, that mummified bondage is the best!! Amelia's upperbody looks like it will make for some awesome clips :D

Turtleboy, are Mary-Jane and Lola-Rose ever coming back? They were my favorite new models this year, and it sounded like you had more planned but nothing ever came of it. To be quite honest, I was really hoping to see Mary-Jane hogtied.

Image128.jpgImage131.jpg

COR!, her feet look massive! what size are they?

I'm not sure actually..probably a 6 or 7

Great clips coming up. Shame Laura wasn't ticklish, she's stunning. Elise looks great tho, that mummified bondage is the best!! Amelia's upperbody looks like it will make for some awesome clips :D

Amelia's first clip is coming soon - I'll post a short preview again :)

7 UK is 9 1/2 US. So yeah that is on the larger side. I'm a fan of small feet but hers still look pretty good.

Don't quote me on it!

Speaking of Amelia, here's a preview of her clips including a little bit of outtake material...as you can see, there were some moments where she suddenly wasn't ticklish to start with. I included this just to show the contrast in one model, even in the same scene (all of the reactions are real of course!) There was a point where nothing worked..brush, toothbrush, anything...and then she was just batshit ticklish afterwards! This happens more often than people realise - sometimes ticklishness just doesn't happen, either the tickling is too hard or too soft, the model is too tense/nervous, their feet are too cold or some other reason...then you get the spot and everything kicks in

In any case, she's insanely ticklish! :devilish:

Attachments

• Image89.jpg
    Image89.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Image103.jpg
    Image103.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 68
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Image38.jpg
    Image38.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Amelia Samps small.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Awesome sample of Amelia. Seemed to all stem from that spot in her armpits, who'd have thought it? ;)

There should be clips of both coming to the members site soon :)

If those are all I'm interested in at the moment, could I maybe work something out with you through PayPal? I would totally consider a batch purchase of all their clips if you would work with me. If you're open to it, could you send me a private message later?

Awesome sample of Amelia. Seemed to all stem from that spot in her armpits, who'd have thought it? ;)

To be honest, it was just a case of getting her going, and then it all went crazy - hard tickling was the key though...she likes being tickled apparently and handle very hard tickling (with impressive results as you can see ;))

If those are all I'm interested in at the moment, could I maybe work something out with you through PayPal? I would totally consider a batch purchase of all their clips if you would work with me. If you're open to it, could you send me a private message later?

It's something we can look at when all the clips are edited but I can't say when that will be I'm afraid

Great to see Rachelle back, she's awesome and her body is just amazing. Any chance of Tilly coming back soon?

Great to see Rachelle back, she's awesome and her body is just amazing. Any chance of Tilly coming back soon?

Hopefully :)

Here's some of the lovely Lacey...she's a friend of Carla and came in to shoot with her earlier in the year...and I lost all the footage! I finally got her back in again last week. The armpits are definitely a weakness for her!

Some fun with Sarah outdoors last week...we started shooting in a field but had to go in the car as Sarah was scared of a cow...we did a little tickling through the window though! This one's coming up next :)

More from last week - this other car scene was awesome too...

Hi Turtleboy!!...Just wanted to say that your material is absolutley AMAZING!! You never stop impressing me and all the ladies are fantastic! I believe Kitty is my favorite!! Do you know if she does any other modeling? I wouldn't know what to look her up under. Anyway, keep up the great work!!

Hi Turtleboy!!...Just wanted to say that your material is absolutley AMAZING!! You never stop impressing me and all the ladies are fantastic! I believe Kitty is my favorite!! Do you know if she does any other modeling? I wouldn't know what to look her up under. Anyway, keep up the great work!!

Thanks :) Yes, she does other website stuff but mainly TV work and webcam now..I don't think she's too fussed about modelling these days, which is why I'm not overly confident she'll be back any time soon. There's a few clips of her still to come though!

Last week's shoot with Jade..I was mainly shooting stills with her outdoors on this one and we only had time to do one quick tickle scene in the car - but it was a good one! This is the craziest of the car tickling shoots I've done and one of her craziest tickle scenes (and that is saying something!)

We had to stop at one point as she was getting palpitations..check the last pic to get an idea, she is literally taking off! :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back