• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

:bugeyed: Where to start??? Always wanted to see Faye tickle Tillie but cling wrapped and with Sophia too, way too good!! She always comes off worst these days and her body is just incredible, all this working out seems to have made her even more ticklish!! She must've been loud and sweaty!!! Those customs look amazing aswell, lickling and lotion. What a combo! Faye got Tillie that way too? Thinking she's due some revenge tickling soon! ;)

Love the long fingernails and lotion on the underarms!

Here's samples of the same custom challenge with Tillie and a foot tickling/lickling scene too!

Last edited:
Those samples are unbelievable!! Tillie's body is just amazing. Her muscles are so impressive and those legs!!! Faye is such a great tickler and it looks like Tillie's pits were wrecked!! :D The look on her face as she's waiting with her arms behind her head is so hot and the licking clearly drives her nuts. This looks like one of her best clips.

Those samples are unbelievable!! Tillie's body is just amazing. Her muscles are so impressive and those legs!!! Faye is such a great tickler and it looks like Tillie's pits were wrecked!! :D The look on her face as she's waiting with her arms behind her head is so hot and the licking clearly drives her nuts. This looks like one of her best clips.

It's definitely one of her most intense scenes...but all the scenes that day were crazy! :)

Speaking of crazy, here's super-cute newcomer Gracie! She's best friends with Lottie...Gracie and I had both had a few requests for her to get tickled and we finally managed to organise it. Glad we did because she really is mega-ticklish with an amazing laugh!

Can't wait for that Gracie clip. She looks amazing and that upperbody looks very ticklish!! :D Any chance of a f/f with Lottie?

Sorry guys - I'll get back to your pms tonight :)

Yes, I think there'll still be plenty of hot ladies coming up...speaking of which, what do we think of new model Sarah W who came in for a shoot last week? :bubbleheart: (she's different to the Sarah in the scene with Chacha above!)

What happened to this shoot? Never seen it appear on the website :(

Hey turtleboy, I noticed that tori lee and your good self now follow each other on twitter after I suggested she shoot with you? I was wondering if that is due to happen and if you mind people suggesting models over on twitter?

Hey Turtleboy, do you know when the Katie-Lauren clips will be up?

They should all be coming out over the next week or so as I'm working with both girls again next week! Two of the clips will be on C4S and one will be on the members site...the first one's in the store now :)

Can't wait for that Gracie clip. She looks amazing and that upperbody looks very ticklish!! :D Any chance of a f/f with Lottie?

If I can get them together maybe..they'd like to but both are quite busy and they live far from each other unfortunately. I am shooting Lottii with her mum though later in the summer :)

What happened to this shoot? Never seen it appear on the website :(

It's not been released - it may be at some point

Hey turtleboy, I noticed that tori lee and your good self now follow each other on twitter after I suggested she shoot with you? I was wondering if that is due to happen and if you mind people suggesting models over on twitter?

No it isn't going to happen I'm afraid - she's not interested. I'm always happy for people to suggest models but from my experience, the majority of the current babeshow girls have little interest in travelling to shoots and so they're a bit of a waste of time..that's the power of webcam! Fortunately, I have a lot of fantastic brand new models coming up ;)

Looking forward to seeing Lotti and her Mum!! Lots of brand new girls sounds good too :)

Here's samples of the same custom challenge with Tillie and a foot tickling/lickling scene too!

Hi turtleboy ,
It's a pity, Tillie not wear nude or tan pantyhose , Tillie’feet being tickled and sucked in gray pantyhose that not enough Charming,
Faye not relies on hand to control Tillie ‘s beautiful nylon feet.
That is not as good as Faye relies only on hand to control Sophia‘s beautiful nylon feet.
But overall is very good, , must purchase the collection.

and I do not know when there will be [Faye, Gives, Angelina's, Legs & Feet, The,, Tickle, Lickle, Challenge - Custom]

The following is my tickling aesthetic reference suggestions, I hope you can adopt,thanks.

first
Hopefully, the video will be available before tickling begins. Give an example, Angelina and tickler faye discuss the experience, talk about ticklishness and tickling.
Faye says :she love tickling Angelina' nude or sheer pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling.
Angelina says:she afried Faye's mouth……And so on, related topics of model and tickler.While chatting about, Faye can grab Angelina's pantyhose feet and try tickling. Then began a formal part of tickling.
something like[Faye Wants To Tickle Jade To Her Limit]‘s Pattern.
In this way, more professional and natural, exchange increases enthusiasm.The above suggestions are for your reference.

second
I hope it will happen later,Tickler & model 's pantyhose foot Tickle Fight.
Tickler can wear shoes or black pantyhose, used for distinguishing from model.
model try to escape tickler's hand and mouth,Model can sometimes counter tickles the tickler's neck,model may kick tickler,tickler responsible for capturing model's pantyhose feet,capturing mdoel's pantyhose feet by tickling ,or by sucking and nibbling,Tickler always wins,and Second part winner tickler punishment models by conventional‘s tickling and worshiping.

UKTICKLING’s video is the best, always support purchasing!

Last edited:
Hi turtleboy ,
It's a pity, Tillie not wear nude or tan pantyhose , Tillie’feet being tickled and sucked in gray pantyhose that not enough Charming,
Faye not relies on hand to control Tillie ‘s beautiful nylon feet.
That is not as good as Faye relies only on hand to control Sophia‘s beautiful nylon feet.
But overall is very good, , must purchase the collection.

and I do not know when there will be [Faye, Gives, Angelina's, Legs & Feet, The,, Tickle, Lickle, Challenge - Custom]

The following is my tickling aesthetic reference suggestions, I hope you can adopt,thanks.

first
Hopefully, the video will be available before tickling begins. Give an example, Angelina and tickler faye discuss the experience, talk about ticklishness and tickling.
Faye says :she love tickling Angelina' nude or sheer pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling.
Angelina says:she afried Faye's mouth……And so on, related topics of model and tickler.While chatting about, Faye can grab Angelina's pantyhose feet and try tickling. Then began a formal part of tickling.
something like[Faye Wants To Tickle Jade To Her Limit]‘s Pattern.
In this way, more professional and natural, exchange increases enthusiasm.The above suggestions are for your reference.

second
I hope it will happen later,Tickler & model 's pantyhose foot Tickle Fight.
Tickler can wear shoes or black pantyhose, used for distinguishing from model.
model try to escape tickler's hand and mouth,Model can sometimes counter tickles the tickler's neck,model may kick tickler,tickler responsible for capturing model's pantyhose feet,capturing mdoel's pantyhose feet by tickling ,or by sucking and nibbling,Tickler always wins,and Second part winner tickler punishment models by conventional‘s tickling and worshiping.

UKTICKLING’s video is the best, always support purchasing!

Thanks for your support. As I've said before, these detailed requests are great for custom clips (as in the first Tillie/Faye clip above) - you can always contact me to discuss a custom order :)

Hey Turtleboy any new videos coming soon or in the works? If you can could u just put some of the new videos coming outs title on here just as a little sneak peek?

Suggestions: could you make more videos with revenge tickling or with brushes? Would love to see more F/F hairbrush tickling. I see a decent amount of F/M hairbrush videos but not many F/F hairbrush videos.

If another girl can tickle like Chacha can that would be amazing.

Last edited:
Hey turtleboy I was wondering if you could help me.. this model is my favourite of all but where else can I find her work? Does she do any other modelling like onlytease? This is her..

http://t.imgbox.com/7w3F49Yd.jpg

I've been searching high and low but can't find any of her work anywhere, I've bought all her clips but I just wondered if she modelled anwhere else, someone help! Cheers buddy!

Hey Turtleboy any new videos coming soon or in the works? If you can could u just put some of the new videos coming outs title on here just as a little sneak peek?

Suggestions: could you make more videos with revenge tickling or with brushes? Would love to see more F/F hairbrush tickling. I see a decent amount of F/M hairbrush videos but not many F/F hairbrush videos.

If another girl can tickle like Chacha can that would be amazing.

I've got a ton of updates coming from new shoots, although I don't know what the next releases will be yet! I'll start posting some updates today :)

I don't tend to use brushes in the F/F videos so much because people used to complain about it, and now I tend to keep them focused on tickling with nails. I use brushes more where there requested in customs and in most of my M/F vids of course!

Hey turtleboy I was wondering if you could help me.. this model is my favourite of all but where else can I find her work? Does she do any other modelling like onlytease? This is her..

http://t.imgbox.com/7w3F49Yd.jpg

I've been searching high and low but can't find any of her work anywhere, I've bought all her clips but I just wondered if she modelled anwhere else, someone help! Cheers buddy!

I don't know of any sites she's on and I don't think she's still modelling...I do have a couple more clips of her though!

Here's some of new-girl Jas. Jas is not actually a model but she is asian, of Indian descent, which makes her a complete rarity (for videos) and so it was worth my persuading her to shoot...it is next to impossible to find Indian models! She had to wear a mask to protect her identity due to her work and family, which is a shame because she's actually really pretty and it doesn't do her justice at all...I plan to use a slightly smaller mask next time if she'll come back again. This clip was very cute anyway as she was a lot more ticklish than she'd realised!

...and here's a ton of samples from a fantastic shoot with Ayla and Bella! This one included a custom tickle fight which Ayla had no chance of winning since she's literally half the size of Bella - and Bella is a serious wrestling fan lol :)

That mummification scene was pretty mean though ;)

I've got a ton of updates coming from new shoots, although I don't know what the next releases will be yet! I'll start posting some updates today :)

I don't tend to use brushes in the F/F videos so much because people used to complain about it, and now I tend to keep them focused on tickling with nails. I use brushes more where there requested in customs and in most of my M/F vids of course!

I don't know of any sites she's on and I don't think she's still modelling...I do have a couple more clips of her though!

Seriously?! How can I get these? I'd love to see the rest of the shoots you've done with her, I'm a regular and always buy your clips!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back