• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Virgin in the Purest Sense...>__<

AmandaBear

Verified
Hello, all. I just joined this place in March, but it took me a while to pluck up the courage to write an introduction post, so here I go.

Well…where should I start? First of all, my name (if you haven’t guessed already) is Amanda, I just turned 18 years old this year, and…I am probably the only one on the TMF who has NEVER been tickled in their whole life. As in, not even by a friend or a family member. I know, I know...it's a bit of a paradox to have someone here with a tickle fetish who's never even been tickled once. It's weird because for me when I watch someone get tickled, I can imagine the sensations they must be feeling, but at the same time it's hazy because I lack any sort of experience. xD

Anyway, to start off, ever since I was around 8 years old I’ve always had a strange obsession with tickling. Whenever I saw two people tickle each other, I would just stop and stare at them in fascination. And when I did, I would have conflicting thoughts in my head, like I wanted to join in while at the same time being mortally terrified of being tickled. And if I was reading a book or watching something on TV that had content related to tickling, I would either watch or read that part over and over. I’ve always wondered what was wrong with me…my whole life I thought I was some kind of freak for being so obsessed with it. I didn’t even know what the word ‘fetish’ meant until I started my Internet research on tickling when I was around 11 years old. I think I found the TMF when I was 13 or 14, so I’ve been lurking on the forum for about 4 or 5 years.

And then, there’s something else that’s been complicating things regarding my sexuality. I really hope my story doesn’t turn off some people here, but I’m just gonna say it anyway…See, all my short life, I’ve been dreaming about an older (or a taller) female tickling me and throughout my adolescent years, I’ve always thought that that fantasy was just a playful, sisterly thing and that it didn’t say anything about my sexual orientation. But just this year, I’ve discovered the fact that I am indeed a gay girl. A lezzo, lesbo...whatever you wanna call it. At first, I thought I was some kind of demon or monster for having these desires that I’ve always been taught were unnatural or perverted. It was like I was falling into a dark pit of both confusion and understanding. I kept thinking to myself that if I was a lesbian, my whole world would end and that it'd be even harder for me to find love or even just friends. It took quite a few months for me to sort out my feelings and embrace who I am…and oddly enough, this all happened the year that I would turn 18 and finally able to join the TMF. So this year was also another big change for me in that I was able to fully accept my obsession with tickling as a fetish and not be afraid to call it that without being disgusted at myself.

So yeah, I appear to be a member of a minority group in a somewhat rare fetish, but I’m okay with that because it makes me unique and it’s a large part of my identity.

Another reason why I was hesitant to post was because I was a bit terrified at the idea of coming out of the closet on a forum…strangers or not, this lesbian label is still really new to me and at this point in my life I’m still quite a bit insecure about my sexuality even though I’ve gotten past the acceptance stage. I’m only out to my mom and my brother, if that tells you much. So I really hope that the good people of the TMF won’t hesitate to befriend me or talk to me. I know this is a hetero-dominated fetish, so I’m perfectly happy to be the pink unicorn in a field of blue unicorns. =^_^=

Hope to see everyone around the boards. I’ll be mostly spamming the SSF, as my dear friend Carsomyr can vouch for. :typerhappy:

God bless
-AmandaBear

You and I are a lot alike, except for the fact that my obsession with tickling came from years of being targeted by my 3 sisters. The feeling I get from being tickled by my family members is nothing but happiness. When my gf tickles me, however, it can (and more likely than not) turn me on at times. At first, I both liked it and hated it, but around 8 years old, I started liking more than hating. In fact, I remember several instances where I would instigate a full-scale tickle assault by poking all of my sisters in their sides or ribs and then run, but at half speed so they'd be able to "catch" me.

At around 11, I decided to research tickling on the web and found out that it was in fact considered a "fetish", myself. Then, not knowing what a fetish was, I went to Webster's Online Dictionary page to search for the definition. You would think that the definition of the word would dissuade my interest in tickling at that young of an age, but it only served to increase it. I also made another discovery that shocked the hell out of me...not only did my sister share the same obsession with tickling, but has been secretly become a member of the Tickling Media Forum. I guess she meant to delete it from the internet history after she got done with the site that one day and just forgot about it. I lurked in the site as much as anyone could without having to sign up, which is very limited b/c any of the pics or vids could only be downloadable to TMF members. I asked her about the site, she pulled me into her room and made me promise not to tell mom and dad about it, that she'd allow me to watch her while she was online. I couldn't wait til I finally turned 18, but unfortunately, a death occured in the family and we all had to go all the way to NC for the funeral, in which case it took 2 days to get there, a whole day at the funeral, then 2 more days to get back home. But rather than grieve about the family member that I never knew existed, I went online and signed right up and here I am...had a birthday, only for the next day to be full of grieving over the unexplained death of a longdistance cousin. They still don't know what happened, but I also don't wish to talk about it anymore either.

I first came out a week prior to turning 18. I was lounging around at a friends' house and we were just watching movies, when she reached over me to get a piece of ice from the cooler beside me, put it in her mouth, hovered over me and told me to take the ice...with my tongue...and I did :) and from that point on, never looked back. I don't even recall ever really liking boys that way...hmm.

Anyways, allow me to be the first to welcome you to TMF, from one newbie to another. This is a great place to meet other tickle fetishists (or obsessionists, if that's a word). Just make sure that if you ever decide to join the chat room (2nd option) make sure you click on settings and put in as much information about yourself as you'd like. But make sure you at least tell them you're a lesbian or "into F/F only" in your profile, that'll keep all the boys away lol. Take Care

Ashley

I've seen you around, and you seem like good people. Generally I've found these forums to be fairly open minded and tolerant, so don't worry too much about people judging you.

Welcome aboard. :cool:

Always glad to see more people become active in our little melting pot forum community. A big welcome to you and enjoy the sights and sounds! :wavingguy

Wonderful introduction and profile, Amanda. I already know that it's fun to post with you on the Silly Stuff Forum. :D

You should check out the gatherings for one close to you. F/f tickling is quite popular at gatherings, lots of straight women do it and you shouldn't have any trouble ending your status as a tickle virgin.

Amanda,
Tickling is a form of expression while some people think it is weird,But you have to do what makes you happy and makes you feel good,Never be afraid to let a friend or lover know what you like and turns you on and who knows they might like the same things you do,And the other members are right that there are Tickle Gatherings where you can explore your dreams.
NCTLKR

I've seen you around the SSF. Great to see you posting!
Have fun! :D

Awesome profile, Amanda, and I'm glad that you finally decided to write one! :)

It's really brave of you to come out to the entire community, and I can understand why you were so hesitant about it. But people around here are very accepting - if they're not then they are the worst kinds of hypocrites, I mean I constantly read threads around here about people who want to "come out" with their fetish, and I really don't see how that is any different from coming out of the proverbial closet. From a blue unicorn to a pink one, it's OK to be gay! :happyhop:

I remember talking to you just when you had started out here, and it was amazing to be able to clearly see the gradual acceptance not only of your tickling fetish, but of being gay. Thank you for being so trusting and open when you discussed it with me! :twohugs: It's also great fun to post with you in the Silly Stuff Forum, and bicker with you on Facebook. LOL!

Carsomyr wuvs ya come hell or high water, and the poodle thinks you're ok too. :p

You and I are a lot alike, except for the fact that my obsession with tickling came from years of being targeted by my 3 sisters. The feeling I get from being tickled by my family members is nothing but happiness. When my gf tickles me, however, it can (and more likely than not) turn me on at times. At first, I both liked it and hated it, but around 8 years old, I started liking more than hating. In fact, I remember several instances where I would instigate a full-scale tickle assault by poking all of my sisters in their sides or ribs and then run, but at half speed so they'd be able to "catch" me.

At around 11, I decided to research tickling on the web and found out that it was in fact considered a "fetish", myself. Then, not knowing what a fetish was, I went to Webster's Online Dictionary page to search for the definition. You would think that the definition of the word would dissuade my interest in tickling at that young of an age, but it only served to increase it. I also made another discovery that shocked the hell out of me...not only did my sister share the same obsession with tickling, but has been secretly become a member of the Tickling Media Forum. I guess she meant to delete it from the internet history after she got done with the site that one day and just forgot about it. I lurked in the site as much as anyone could without having to sign up, which is very limited b/c any of the pics or vids could only be downloadable to TMF members. I asked her about the site, she pulled me into her room and made me promise not to tell mom and dad about it, that she'd allow me to watch her while she was online. I couldn't wait til I finally turned 18, but unfortunately, a death occured in the family and we all had to go all the way to NC for the funeral, in which case it took 2 days to get there, a whole day at the funeral, then 2 more days to get back home. But rather than grieve about the family member that I never knew existed, I went online and signed right up and here I am...had a birthday, only for the next day to be full of grieving over the unexplained death of a longdistance cousin. They still don't know what happened, but I also don't wish to talk about it anymore either.

I first came out a week prior to turning 18. I was lounging around at a friends' house and we were just watching movies, when she reached over me to get a piece of ice from the cooler beside me, put it in her mouth, hovered over me and told me to take the ice...with my tongue...and I did :) and from that point on, never looked back. I don't even recall ever really liking boys that way...hmm.

Anyways, allow me to be the first to welcome you to TMF, from one newbie to another. This is a great place to meet other tickle fetishists (or obsessionists, if that's a word). Just make sure that if you ever decide to join the chat room (2nd option) make sure you click on settings and put in as much information about yourself as you'd like. But make sure you at least tell them you're a lesbian or "into F/F only" in your profile, that'll keep all the boys away lol. Take Care

Ashley

Indeed, it does appear that we have similar stories. =D Wow, that is freaky how you found out your sister was a member of forum! :eek: Talk about fate, huh?

The thing with your sisters sorta sounds like my mom. She'd get held down and tickled by her two sisters, but it was no fun for her and sometimes it would even hurt. It's stories like hers that help me better understand why some people absolutely hate to be tickled if it triggers traumatic memories for them.

Hah, and you even came out around the same time I did. xD And yes, I really should change my profile to make my tickling preferences more known. :B Thank you very much for the warm, official welcome, Ashley. Although I really should be the one welcoming you. XD Always nice to find good people to talk to here. =)

I've seen you around, and you seem like good people. Generally I've found these forums to be fairly open minded and tolerant, so don't worry too much about people judging you.

Welcome aboard. :cool:

Yeah, I figured that I'd be accepted here. Since this is a fetish community and all, the people here really are more open-minded when it comes to the wide spectrum of sexuality. ^^ Thnx for the welcome, Artoo!

Always glad to see more people become active in our little melting pot forum community. A big welcome to you and enjoy the sights and sounds! :wavingguy

Melting pot? Ooo, does this mean we're ingredients in some kind of soup?! 8D

-failz-

hmm weird,,,why dont u just tickle someone so they tickle back?

Well, when I was a child, my mom had a fairly strict 'no contact' rule in the household and she wouldn't even allow me and my brother to tickle each other and risk it escalating into violence. And most of my friends really aren't that playful, but the ones that are are people I have no interest in tickling or being tickled by. =P

Wonderful introduction and profile, Amanda. I already know that it's fun to post with you on the Silly Stuff Forum. :D

You should check out the gatherings for one close to you. F/f tickling is quite popular at gatherings, lots of straight women do it and you shouldn't have any trouble ending your status as a tickle virgin.

Yush, the SSF is the place to divide and conquer! >:3 Hah, I wish I could attend a gathering, but I don't have the cash to pay for the traveling expenses. =( It'll have to wait until I'm a bit older to even consider it, sadly enough.

Thanks for the welcome, my good man! =D

I've seen you around the SSF. Great to see you posting!
Have fun! :D

Thank you most kindly! ^^ I do love the SSF. xD

Amanda,
Tickling is a form of expression while some people think it is weird,But you have to do what makes you happy and makes you feel good,Never be afraid to let a friend or lover know what you like and turns you on and who knows they might like the same things you do,And the other members are right that there are Tickle Gatherings where you can explore your dreams.
NCTLKR

Your words of encouragement are very much appreciated. <3

Awesome profile, Amanda, and I'm glad that you finally decided to write one! :)

It's really brave of you to come out to the entire community, and I can understand why you were so hesitant about it. But people around here are very accepting - if they're not then they are the worst kinds of hypocrites, I mean I constantly read threads around here about people who want to "come out" with their fetish, and I really don't see how that is any different from coming out of the proverbial closet. From a blue unicorn to a pink one, it's OK to be gay! :happyhop:

I remember talking to you just when you had started out here, and it was amazing to be able to clearly see the gradual acceptance not only of your tickling fetish, but of being gay. Thank you for being so trusting and open when you discussed it with me! :twohugs: It's also great fun to post with you in the Silly Stuff Forum, and bicker with you on Facebook. LOL!

Carsomyr wuvs ya come hell or high water, and the poodle thinks you're ok too. :p

There be my Swedish man! 8D

There is a lot of truth to your words. Coming out the tickle fetish closet is indeed very similar to coming out of the gay closet. xD Gracious pplz like you make me appreciate my blue unicornz all the more! :happyhop: LOL I've just realized how very appropriate that smiley is for this conversation. Okay to be gay, huh? Great, now you've got that ridiculously catchy song by Tomboy stuck in my head, you devious Swede! D:

Aww, you're so sweet. :twohugs: And yes, you're the only person on here who has witnessed this transformation inside of me. Mainly because I've always felt so comfortable talking to you. You and I talk about things I don't even talk about with my own brother! And Facebook and SSF are our anti-drugs! :woot:

I wuvz you too, big bro. ^.^ The poodle thinks I'm OK? That thing has wanted to eat me ever since I returned to the SSF after my hiatus! D: You lieeeee!

Last edited:
There be my Swedish man! 8D

There is a lot of truth to your words. Coming out the tickle fetish closet is indeed very similar to coming out of the gay closet. xD Gracious pplz like you make me appreciate my blue unicornz all the more! :happyhop: LOL I've just realized how very appropriate that smiley is for this conversation. Okay to be gay, huh? Great, now you've got that ridiculously catchy song by Tomboy stuck in my head, you devious Swede! D:

Aww, you're so sweet. :twohugs: And yes, you're the only person on here who has witnessed this transformation inside of me. Mainly because I've always felt so comfortable talking to you. You and I talk about things I don't even talk about with my own brother! And Facebook and SSF are our anti-drugs! :woot:

I wuvz you too, big bro. ^.^ The poodle thinks I'm OK? That thing has wanted to eat me ever since I returned to the SSF after my hiatus! D: You lieeeee!

Swedish man? I are ferocious man-bear-beast! Rawr! >:3

Haha, you like the choice of smiley do ya? Well I'm glad you noticed, because I thought it was real' clever! :D

You and your brother don't talk about hockey and beer pong?!? :eek: Oh wait, maybe that's not what you're referring to. XD But yeah, thanks for that, you are pretty easy to talk to yourself. ^^

The poodle is real nice once you get to know him. Just give the poor thing a chance! ;)

Hi Amanda. It's nice to see you posting again. I enjoyed our chats around the time you first joined the forum and I'm proud of you for being able to be so open with all of us. You are unique, and I for one think that's really cool. :)

Swedish man? I are ferocious man-bear-beast! Rawr! >:3

Haha, you like the choice of smiley do ya? Well I'm glad you noticed, because I thought it was real' clever! :D

You and your brother don't talk about hockey and beer pong?!? :eek: Oh wait, maybe that's not what you're referring to. XD But yeah, thanks for that, you are pretty easy to talk to yourself. ^^

The poodle is real nice once you get to know him. Just give the poor thing a chance! ;)

Man-bear-beast? Will you just pick one already?! D:

And no, me and my brother don't talk about sports and alcohol. ;) We hardly talk at all. o_O

No...Fluffy Pinkified Poodle is out to steal my socks! Oh wait...I'm getting him confused with the devious Sky Wombats. ^^;; The merwolves on the other hand, will steal your beer! O____O

Hi Amanda. It's nice to see you posting again. I enjoyed our chats around the time you first joined the forum and I'm proud of you for being able to be so open with all of us. You are unique, and I for one think that's really cool. :)

Aw, why thank you very much, Adam. And thnx for the compliment. :D Although I don't think I'm *that* rare. I've seen a few other pink unicorns lurking about here, as well! :hello:

Welcome aboard, Kiddo!

And don't worry. You are who you are ;)

I yamz what I yamz. :rockon:

Hi Amanda, and welcome to TMF

Thank you. ^__^

Grats Amanda for finally putting up a member profile page! Thanks for sharing and good on you for starting to come to terms with what you want in life. :clap:

Indeed, it does appear that we have similar stories. =D Wow, that is freaky how you found out your sister was a member of forum! :eek: Talk about fate, huh?

The thing with your sisters sorta sounds like my mom. She'd get held down and tickled by her two sisters, but it was no fun for her and sometimes it would even hurt. It's stories like hers that help me better understand why some people absolutely hate to be tickled if it triggers traumatic memories for them.

Hah, and you even came out around the same time I did. xD And yes, I really should change my profile to make my tickling preferences more known. :B Thank you very much for the warm, official welcome, Ashley. Although I really should be the one welcoming you. XD Always nice to find good people to talk to here. =)

Yeah it's almost as if I was destined to find this place and at such a young age. I found out about my sister's involvement in TMF when I was only 15. Those next 3 years were excrutiatingly(sp?) long, but I held on. It's a shame that your mother hates being tickled. That's the difference between your mom and mine, my mom loves being tickled. She would sometimes beg for my dad, sisters, and me to tickle her...and it's kinda cute too, in a nonsexual sort of way. And do make those notes in your profile, otherwise you'll have boys hounding you for a session, wether online or in real life. Well, you are very much welcome and deserving of my kindness and respect. If only I was single, lol. Well, have fun and I hope you find more girls like us in the forum ;)

I'm a tickle virgin too and I'm sure there are others.

Grats Amanda for finally putting up a member profile page! Thanks for sharing and good on you for starting to come to terms with what you want in life. :clap:

Thank you, KrazieDog. Yeah, the adolescent years are hell for me because I'm only just finding discovering who I am and it's a very confusing time period. But I think I'll ease into adulthood just fine. :happyhop:

Yeah it's almost as if I was destined to find this place and at such a young age. I found out about my sister's involvement in TMF when I was only 15. Those next 3 years were excrutiatingly(sp?) long, but I held on. It's a shame that your mother hates being tickled. That's the difference between your mom and mine, my mom loves being tickled. She would sometimes beg for my dad, sisters, and me to tickle her...and it's kinda cute too, in a nonsexual sort of way. And do make those notes in your profile, otherwise you'll have boys hounding you for a session, wether online or in real life. Well, you are very much welcome and deserving of my kindness and respect. If only I was single, lol. Well, have fun and I hope you find more girls like us in the forum ;)

I actually haven't received a PM from a random dude in a long time. I guess my signature scares them off or something. lol Haha, and yes I do believe that fellow pink unicorns are around here. They're just hiding in a dark corner. xD We should lure them out somehow. =/

In random news: my cat is going absolutely nuts.

I actually haven't received a PM from a random dude in a long time. I guess my signature scares them off or something. lol Haha, and yes I do believe that fellow pink unicorns are around here. They're just hiding in a dark corner. xD We should lure them out somehow. =/

In random news: my cat is going absolutely nuts.

Lol! Do you have any unicorn feed? haha.

Random news: I secretly wish to be a furry (half cat, half human)

I WISH TO SAY HELLO TO AMANDA BEAR & INNOCENT FUN.

:welcome: to both of you ladies. This is the place to find out about:tickling: as you have already experienced. I am looking forward to your posting in The Silly Forum.:xpulcy: Please enjoy your stay here.:bubble2:

HEY AMANDA! Lol I didn't even know you did a introduction thread, so what kind of a "big bad wolfie brother" would I be if I didn't at least officially welcome you. You and I will always be TMF Bro and Sis :ily:

Welcome!! I am just so amazed by your member profile (and others on this forum) =) it feels ironic to be welcoming someone when I feel like I've only just started to interact with people on this forum! Maybe one day, I will be bold enough to post a profile just like you!! :wahooo:

Welcome AmandaBear! Wow what a story, and don't worry about being a tickle virgin..there seems to be a lot of them on here :) , a great way to be tickled is to incite a tickle fight ;)
you should know if the other person likes it or hates it.. alas my wife and I are currently in that phase and like so many others have said already you never know until you ask! PS. I think she just may actually be into tickling too!

You live in Evansville? Holy crap, Evansville is just a 5 minute drive away from my place! :eek: Awesome! :D And yeah, starting a tickle fight sounds like a good idea. Maybe one day I'll pluck up the courage to start one. ^^;;

HEY AMANDA! Lol I didn't even know you did a introduction thread, so what kind of a "big bad wolfie brother" would I be if I didn't at least officially welcome you. You and I will always be TMF Bro and Sis :ily:

ILY2, wolfy boi! :wub:

Welcome!! I am just so amazed by your member profile (and others on this forum) =) it feels ironic to be welcoming someone when I feel like I've only just started to interact with people on this forum! Maybe one day, I will be bold enough to post a profile just like you!! :wahooo:

Aw, why thank you, Spike. I really do appreciate your words. Hah, well it took me a few months to write a profile, so just do it when you feel comfortable. Post on the Silly Stuff Forum and participate in the discussions a little bit to warm you up. ^^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back