Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

LENORA'S SIDES & UNDERARMS ARE A DELIGHT TO TICKLE - HD
Tickled By Surprise 58: Cadence Lux- Part 1 (of 3) - WMV HD
ANYTHING TO DECLARE SAMPLE clip 3
Clips4Sale Banner
The Tickle Channel 2013 Volume 3
FUNNY BONES sampler clip5
Claire spreads her toes when you tickle them!

What's New?

10/30/2014

Visit the TMF Personals and Gathering forums, and Chat Room for ways to connect with other members!

New from MTJ

What Frightens You?

Click here
10/27/14

Ticklingparadise

SEPTEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "TICKLISH FEAR"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

ticklingismylif

Tickle mention in "Xena the Princess Warrior"

It was the first time Iíve ever watched an episode of this serie, so you can imagine my excitement when tickling was mentioned.
    Iíll try to explain the scene:

Xena was shot by an arrow while defending peaceful villagers from some barbarians. The villager whoís wife has died some time ago, carried Xena to his house to help her heal, because Xena saved his younger sons life during the barbarians attack.
    After some time, Xena feels better, but she is still in bed recovering from wounding.
    So, in that scene Xena lies in bed telling the story about how she was fighting the troll (if I remember correctly) to villagers young children (two sons and a daughter), and when she comes to the part to explain how she grabbed a sword, the villager enters the room and gives her the look that explains that he donít want of her to tell his children about cutting the troll with sword, so she said she grabbed the feather and tickled his feet.

This is how approximately the dialog looked like (though I canít recall entirely):

Xena: So I swung theÖ

Villager enters the room giving her the look

Xena: ÖFeather on him.

One of the kids: You tickled his feet with a feather?

Xena: Trolls have giant feet, I had to tickle him with a whole goose.

And then they all start laughing.

Well, thatís it. Iíll surely start watching this serie, hoping that there will be a real tickling, Xena is cute.

lucy lawlwss is very cute. wonder if there was any good sole shot of her feet

I haven't seen that show in like 10 years, its an old one now.

Xena

Someone knows which episode was it?

yeah

Find!!!! The second episode of the first series "Chariots of war"...

heh, xena never mentions the word tickle tho, which always dissapointed me (i have all herc and xena on dvd)
    Take a look at our youtube channel for homemade fun tickling videos from me and my lovely girlfriend Foxyfeather!

www.youtube.com/ user/thefeatherfeet (delete space)

in the italian version xena not only mentions the word tickle, but she says "i grabbed his big toe and i discovered that giants have a lot of weak points, so i defeated him by tickling"; very excited, or not?
    imagine xena tickle tortures guys like bobby peru from wild at heart or wulfgar from nighthawks in giant forms...
    scena f/m: dal cartone trash anni '80 "gli acchiappafantasmi" (una versione alternativa dei ghostbusters): una fantasma chiamata mysteria, una specie di morticia, deve recuperare un diamante che il gorilla acchiappafantasmi grunt ha nascosto su di sŤ; lui si rifugia in un'armatura, e lei prende una piuma e lo solletica senza pietŗ, facendolo ridere e costringendolo a muoversi, facendo cadere il diamante. appena posso ve la posto