• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle mention in "Xena the Princess Warrior"

rmfan

TMF Master
It was the first time I’ve ever watched an episode of this serie, so you can imagine my excitement when tickling was mentioned.
I’ll try to explain the scene:

Xena was shot by an arrow while defending peaceful villagers from some barbarians. The villager who’s wife has died some time ago, carried Xena to his house to help her heal, because Xena saved his younger sons life during the barbarians attack.
After some time, Xena feels better, but she is still in bed recovering from wounding.
So, in that scene Xena lies in bed telling the story about how she was fighting the troll (if I remember correctly) to villagers young children (two sons and a daughter), and when she comes to the part to explain how she grabbed a sword, the villager enters the room and gives her the look that explains that he don’t want of her to tell his children about cutting the troll with sword, so she said she grabbed the feather and tickled his feet.

This is how approximately the dialog looked like (though I can’t recall entirely):

Xena: So I swung the…

Villager enters the room giving her the look

Xena: …Feather on him.

One of the kids: You tickled his feet with a feather?

Xena: Trolls have giant feet, I had to tickle him with a whole goose.

And then they all start laughing.

Well, that’s it. I’ll surely start watching this serie, hoping that there will be a real tickling, Xena is cute.

lucy lawlwss is very cute. wonder if there was any good sole shot of her feet

heh, xena never mentions the word tickle tho, which always dissapointed me (i have all herc and xena on dvd)

in the italian version xena not only mentions the word tickle, but she says "i grabbed his big toe and i discovered that giants have a lot of weak points, so i defeated him by tickling"; very excited, or not?
imagine xena tickle tortures guys like bobby peru from wild at heart or wulfgar from nighthawks in giant forms...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back