• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Producers! Can we start a "clips tips" thread? Like now!

Hey guys! I plan to open a C4S Studio as well. Must choose a name.... "Vienna Ticklish Girls" (VTG) or "Vienna Tickle Club" (VTC) is on my mind...but don´t know.

How about the taxes? Is my netto earning from C4S already taxed? Or do I have to do this on my own in my home country?

Thanks to you!

No, you're a self employed contractor and have to pay your own taxes. You should get a 1099 form from clips4sale sating your yearly net amount. The IRS will also get a copy. Make sure that what you claim you earned matches. ;)

Can I make quality clips with a quality cell phone cam?

I know this from 2013, but honestly cell phone cameras have come a long way and the quality is up there with actual cameras. If I shot with a producer who was using his or her cell to shoot I wouldn't be that offended like I would've been in the past. Hell I've used mine to get different angle shots. You most definitely should invest in some decent lighting though.

Well thats because DVD are out! The whole point of clips4sales is to download right now, why wait! And people can always burn their clips into CD Roms or DVD-Rs.

I stopped marketing DVDs a long time ago. I only do DVDs when a client requests it by e-mail.

I looked at your clipstore and noticed that you have big gaps between updates. That might be a reason for the lack of sales. My recomendation would be first try to have one clip per day, before posting more than one in one day. When you have enough material to cover every day then start updating more than once a day.

A 60 minutes tape can be cut into at least 30 clips, so there you have one clip per day. By doing multiple formats then you can make multiple updates in one day.

for example day 1: clip 1 in wmv at 12:00am, mp4 at 3am, dialup at 6am, and so on.

Hope this helps.

I might be mistaken here, but actually doubt it that I am, but this sort of updating is forbidden on C4S as they request "unique" clips and just changing the file format or even resolution (UHD/FHD/HD) does not make a clip "unique" contentwise. I do not know how serious they take this, but after the recent changes this would also mean a lot of work to putting the clips online. Especially due to thew fact that it would be very small clips then. But cutting bigger clips into smaller portions is a good tip. Best thing would be to plan you clips accordingly. So if you want a full size clip of 20-25 Minutes you should cut it into 4-5 segments. So you have 4 unique clips each being 4-5 minutes long and then you have the full clip, making it 5-6 clips for 25 minutes of footage.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back