• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having trouble downloading a clip you purchased through C4S?

ViperGTS

On multiple occasions, due to random circumstances, it has been brought to my attention that some people have periodic difficulty when downloading a video they have purchased through clips4sale.com. This happens now and again with every store on their site, and it is usually not a fault of the producer or the individual store.

If you are having trouble with a download or have received the dreaded "Corrupt File" error, follow these steps to try and resolve your issue.
  • 1. Reboot your computer. This very simple but often overlooked step solves 80% of all computer problems in the known universe. I am not kidding.
  • 2. Try a different media player. If you have multiple media players on your computer (Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, Quicktime, etc.), try another one, as the problem may be with the one you're using as a default.
  • 3. Contact the Clips4Sale support team by sending an email to [email protected] . Include the Clip ID that you received when you made your purchase and request that they reset your download so that you can try again.
  • ~a. When attempting to re-download the file, please make sure all other programs on our computer have been closed, especially those that utilize the network, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Outlook, and other programs.
  • ~b. Disable or turn off your Windows Firewall (found under the Start Menu > Control Panel > Windows Firewall).
  • ~c. Disable or turn off any Anti-Virus protection you may have running.

MAKE SURE TO RE-ENABLE YOUR FIREWALL AND ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM after the download is complete! Do not forget this step!
  • 4. Contact the Store Owner directly. In many cases, after the previous steps have been taken, if you are still having trouble the producer will be happy to work with you to get the video onto your PC. Make sure you have the Clip ID ready.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I handle any and all help requests with the utmost discretion, but please remember that you must go through C4S first before the producers can try to help you.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you don't have any more problems!

In my case

I always suggest contacting the producer first that way the producer can filter complains and refer to support only the ones that really need their attention.

For example, a customer buys a clip and can't play it. 99% of the times this is because the player he is using is not compatible with the format. The producer can respond a lot quicker than tech support to this kind of issues and work with the customer until he finds a solution, or if the producer is nice her can email the clip in a format that the customer can play.

The c4s has more than 30,000 stores. So tech support recieves thousands of e-mails a day and it must be frustrating for them that 90% of those emails are issues that do not need a programer or IT to be solved.

I think is better if complains are sent first to the producer and let the producer send the ones he can't solve to tech support.

Thanks for the suggestions people, but my circumstances seems to be
different from all the others i have read about, i got 1:30 minutes of a 9
minute clip downloaded (that was all) i emailed the sender and the
suggested address NO REPLY !! also a previous file just did not download yet the money was taken,
surely there can be no exscuses for a system that takes your money, provides 1,000s of clips yet
appears understaffed ?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back