• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lurking in the darkness...Oh hai.

Lucid Insanity

TMF Poster
Ok, so this is the thing...

So i've been flying around here for about 6 years now. Since the discovery of my fetish.
This wonderful little smiley accurately depicts me up until about 5 mins ago :lurking:

You see there's me, lurking around in the darkness like an overgrown bug...Ok that's not a very nice description...I think I'll stick with overgrown kitty.

But it has been very boring in the darkness. Sometime it feels like being a Victorian orphan grasping at the gates watching the kids outside playing together...Ok i know i'm going somewhere with this...

Ah there it is. The time has come, the walrus said, to join in! (ok he didn't say that, but you get my drift =D) So from now on I'm going to be an active member. The only drawback is i'm rubbish at updating on internet forums so if drop off the face of the earth i hope God drops a piano on me with a reminder tapped to the bottom.

Sooo i'd like to use this thread as an opportunity for this fantabulous community to ask me anything they please. I've been draining off you lot for the past 6 years it's time for some repayment =]

Right, i'm off to bed, will reply in earnest tomorrow, so until we meet again....

Welcome to the family! :hello: I'd like to apologize in advance for any insanity, tomfoolery, and downright silliness that you witness in the future. :D Forgive us, we know not what we do! :hysteriatrain:

I think there is a standard rule in life. If someone is from the maw of madness it requires you befriending them. Because pretty much there's not a lot cooler than that. Welcome to the forum and welcome to posting. :)

Welcome, my good man! You seem goofy enough. :) I like it!

Well this is just fantastic!

And there's me thinking i would be designated into a special purgatory for ex-lurkers...whoops don't want to give you guys ideas :D

A humongous thank you for all the welcomes! The big question is why didn't i do this sooner? Well it's never too late for anything!

I look forward to bringing more madness and fun to the community, because in the end if you can't laugh what can you do? :)

Welcome to the TMF, Lucid Insanity, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

It must feel good to have delurked and joined the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Just for the record, I befriended him first... so if there is ever a dispute over the ownership-issue I get to keep him! :D

Welcome aboard man! This crazy train runs day and night! :D

Just for the record, I befriended him first... so if there is ever a dispute over the ownership-issue I get to keep him! :D

Just to let you know i require tea and biscuits every half hour, otherwise i start turning sofas into pirate ships and such...

HELLO TO LUCID INSANITY.

First of all i want to say: :welcome:! I was a lurker too, but not for six years.:lurking: I notice that you are posting in The Silly Forum:siterocks:.Make yourself comfortable here.:toast:

Just to let you know i require tea and biscuits every half hour, otherwise i start turning sofas into pirate ships and such...

Well we can't have that... those pirate ships are expensive!

Wait, did I just adopt a LIMEY?!? o_O :p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back