• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Got It Made: interrogation tickling

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
Way back in 1983 a sitcom called We Got It Made was part of NBC's disastrous TV season. The premise was two bachelors sharing an apartment in New York City hire a gorgeous blonde housekeeper, to the consternation of their girlfriends.

In one episode, one roommate's girlfriend has left him. He asks the other roommate's girlfriend if she knows where she's gone. She admits that she does, but says she won't tell them. Her boyfriend says to her, "Yes you will." Then to his roommate: "She's ticklish." Both men immediately attack her sides; she gives up the location quickly. Afterwards she muses: "I'd have made a lousy spy."

A fairly awful television show that will likely never be on DVD. But the episode is out there.

Jogging the old noggin.

You know, I seem to vaguely remember that.
It was a long time ago and I was very young, but that
sticks out in my mind as something I've seen.

I think it was a blond woman who was tickled, I also think that one
of the other women on the show was the same actress who
played a detective on the police show "Hunter", a couple of
years later.

If it's the same show your talking about. Seems very familiar and
I'd forgotten about the scene until now.

That's the show, all right, and Stepfanie Kramer of Hunter was indeed in it. She wasn't in this scene, though; she was the girlfriend who had run away.

And the ticklee wasn't a blonde. The blonde was the stunning housekeeper, who was watching the whole thing with a modicum of delight.

Oh my god...

I definitely remember that scene, though I could never in a million years have named the show. I was like six at the time, I think. I remember they just kind of jabbed her in the ribs from both sides at once. Memory lane...

Perhaps the ticklee was Bonnie Urseth

That's the show, all right, and Stepfanie Kramer of Hunter was indeed in it. She wasn't in this scene, though; she was the girlfriend who had run away.

And the ticklee wasn't a blonde. The blonde was the stunning housekeeper, who was watching the whole thing with a modicum of delight.

Ah OK, yeah the scene is very fuzzy in my mind, it's been
so long ago and like I said I was very young. Least I have the
right show in my mind. I do remember a very attractive blonde
being on it and in the scene in some capacity.

I watched very few episodes, but this was one. I do recall her being in the navy, hence the statement about being a lousy spy. Short UB scene, but worthy of a clip if anyone can find it.

I remember it very clearly. It was a fun scene, but always wanted to see the gorgeous maid get tickled by the other girls.

I watched very few episodes, but this was one. I do recall her being in the navy, hence the statement about being a lousy spy. Short UB scene, but worthy of a clip if anyone can find it.

The navy?? As I recall she was a teacher. I remember a comment once about her spending the night at her boyfriend's, and her students making fun of her the next day for wearing the same clothes two days in a row.

Way back in 1983 a sitcom called We Got It Made was part of NBC's disastrous TV season. The premise was two bachelors sharing an apartment in New York City hire a gorgeous blonde housekeeper, to the consternation of their girlfriends.

In one episode, one roommate's girlfriend has left him. He asks the other roommate's girlfriend if she knows where she's gone. She admits that she does, but says she won't tell them. Her boyfriend says to her, "Yes you will." Then to his roommate: "She's ticklish." Both men immediately attack her sides; she gives up the location quickly. Afterwards she muses: "I'd have made a lousy spy."

A fairly awful television show that will likely never be on DVD. But the episode is out there.

Sweet! Thanks, Xodlirv. I found a pic. Let me know if it's the wrong lady so I can delete it.

If memory serves, that's her! Just has that "girl-next-door" look to her, doesn't she?

I remember now. Only saw it once . She sat between two men on a couch and they tickled her for the info. It was brief. Then like Xodlirv posted she made the spy comment.

Requesting a clip from an obscure, 34-year-old tv show in a thread that's been inactive for eight years? Yeah, we've got that clip. You want it in HD or 4K?

Gave me a kick though to see on of Xodlirv's threads bumped. Miss that guy!

The late 70's/early 80's probably produced the worst sitcoms in TV history. Even great shows like MASH, the Jeffersons and Happy Days had jumped the shark by then. Other than Cheers, and Taxi(and even that show was hit or miss), I can't think of a single sitcom from that era that wasn't poorly written unfunny crap.

It was a simple question. Isn't one of the rules in this forum to not be an a-hole?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back