• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi!

xochipilli

Sooooo, I've been poking around here a lot lately, since I'd never really spent any quality time exploring much of the forum outside, well, the freebies. :blushes:
But, 3 days ago pretty much marked four years of my lurking around here passively, never giving much thought to the community or to all the people behind it, and the hard work/love/devotion/idle amusements ;) that make it what I see now is clearly the best feature of the forum. Call it social awareness, or maybe a quarter-life crisis :), but I don't see myself ever not coming here as long as this forum exists, and recently some indescribable force is preventing me from putting this off any longer.

SO, lest I make it an even 5 years, I just want to introduce myself and *hopefully* resist the urge to fall back into oblivion, i.e. become Steve Lurkle.

Whew. Anyway, I'm originally from Chicago, but after *cough*six*cough* years in college :idunno: I'm proud to say I'm pretty much a New Englander now. I've loved tickling for as long as I've been a sentient being, annnnd I started coming to terms with it as a fetish pretty much with my discovery of--you guessed it--The Internet! I've been open about it with my sig. others, but it's not something I want to go through the rest of my life not openly talking about....all the time...or being without peers who share this interest. Ok, sorry for the length errybody. I really hope to start posting once in a while, and hey, maybe even getting to know some of you! (not this weekend though, 'cause I'll be in Jersey for the All Points West festival! :rockon:)
See you around?

Glad to see you've stepped out of the shadows of lurking... hope you have fun here.

*Sketch* the Wolf

Haha, thanks! I'm not gonna lie, I kind of feel like running laps around the neighborhood...:D

but I just had a celebratory cigarette instead :smokingiscool:
Oh well, maybe one of these days.

Oh, and here's an appropriately ridiculous picture of myself, now that I'm feeling emboldened.
picture.php

Congratulations, xochipilli, on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Welcome! You look alot like one of my cousins! I was nearly freaked out! LOL

Enjoy and congrats on de-lurking.

welcome steve!

may the force continue to be with you, keeping from returning to lurker mode. join us in silly fun on SSF and become hooked as these evil ...uh ... i mean silly folks hooked me... mwhahahahaha :devil2:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Welcome! You look alot like one of my cousins! I was nearly freaked out! LOL

Haha, that's great. Are you sure we aren't long-lost relatives? I suppose there's a first for everything on the forum! :p

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back