• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fine Giggles: A SOCK Tickling Video/Clip Store? COOL!!!

jonsmith

That's right. I'm not looking to make a lot of money, I'm just looking to make enough to get from place to place while I'm still in school, and to supply a much needed dose of tickling to a very unsupported audience, which I', incidentally am a part of.

Socks. Yes, we beg, and plead, just to see a good sock tickling video, but I've long been disappointed by some stores making videos of ticklish women or men and having them tickled in their socks, for just a few moments, and then snatching the socks off as if it's the big beginning to the main course.

Not for me. And I can't count the hundreds of lost causes that I've seen in the past, and the downloading of clips in the hopes that this ticklish woman or man, might be tickled in socks. Only to find that there was a cruelty...the cruelty of unawareness...bah!

But that's why I began this. I do mainly sock tickling, and I'm not opposed to nylon tickling or barefoot tickling, but sock tickling is my main objective by far. However in two of my clips, I do go into tickling bare feet for a short amount of time, before returning to the socked feet. I'm fair aren't I?

Right now my store has only three videos, but I aim on making that number larger in the coming weeks and months. Any one interested in Helping me out?

My store address is http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/29357

wow, you asked the girl, you went with her into rite aid and everything. wow your quite gutsy, i dont have 1/2 the guts you do. great job!

i like sneakers and socks, sneaker take off, long sock tickle then sock taken off. and tickle bare foot, then same with other foot.

a awesome site! i love sock tickling! u must post some sample clips! good luck with your site!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back