• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gathering in missouri

knight1962

wonder if anyone would be interested in having a gathering in missouri?
thinking of Sedalia or Kansas City

I tried in Feb of 08; I received not one reply or inquiry. You have a better chance in getting the Taliban to participate. Basically this state is dead

Don't give up, guys! Try tossing together a quick munch or two. It will give folks a chance to meet one another first. Then, you might find more interest in an actual play party.

I know, it seems like all of Missouri is dead. I have to usually go all the way to Chicago to get involved in tickle events. Wish there were more around here.

just over the Missouri border in KS...still kinda far for me

wichita

I'm in wichita kansas....not toooo far from k state lol

There's a couple of fetish gatherings in Missouri that could use more tickling people

I met a couple in the springfield area this christmas at a club. Its once a year fetish party. They are invite only. But, if you are lucky enough to get in? I promise you will love it! Great people.

I'm down for a kc or Sedalia munch!!! I'm hell bent on getting somthing going in the tickle desert we call home!!!!!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back