• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - Terri in the Tickle Chair! (mmf/f, feet, nylons)

tickleking

TMF Master
LOL Tickle Clips (http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10978)

Terri in the Tickle Chair! (mmf/f, feet, nylons) 4:29

This is a good one. In terms of nylon tickling clips, it's in the top ten I have ever seen.

The entire clip is shown with Terri (an IT Business Analyst, IIRC) with her feet in suntan nylons in the "stocks", of a sort. Her big toes are tied together. The view is looking at the bottom of her feet as though the viewer is an onlooker.

The tickling starts at 0:19, and you can tell she's ticklish. When the guy that starts tickling her feet with one hand starts to bring his hand down towards her feet, she starts laughing nervously, closes her eyes, and turns her head to the side. When he makes contact, she starts laughing pretty hard, but it's very realistic. Her toes scrunch down, her body jerks, and her hands start moving, too.

It's a solo job until about 0:44, at which time another guy starts tickling her other foot.

At about 1:00, they start tickling her soles with chopsticks...LOL! I am literally laughing as I type this. For whatever reason that always cracks me up :)

At 1:37, they start tickling her soles with hairbrushes. This seems to send her into orbit, and shortly after the 2:00 mark, she begs them to stop, which they do. This seems to be a much needed break for her. They start tickling her again with the hairbrush, which continues to get good reactions.

At about 3:00, the attorney tickler they have in a lot of their videos also tickles her feet with the brush. However, at 3:20 when she puts the brush down and begins tickling her feet with her well manicured fingernails, the blond is once again in orbit. She begs the attorney to stop every ten seconds or so, but she keeps tickling :seesaw:

At about 4:12, she finally begs for a five minute break (this must have been the agreement), and the attorney finally stops giving her the business. This is also the end of the clip, and they just go back and forth with the standard banter for the last few seconds.

PRO's

Very ticklish
Good looking feet

CON's

None (I wish the attorney would have tickled her longer)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back