• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my fav tickling experiences ever!

NixTickles

TMF Expert
this happened last year and my memory of that night hasnt fading at all! So here it is hope u all enjoy.

BTW the names of everyone have been changed to protect identities.

Well it was a long day for me and i had made plans for my friend nick and i to hang out. Well i get a call from my other friend holly saying she wants to hang out with me and nick... but hse wants to bring our other friends jenny and kristen. Well i was thinkin that i havnt seen kristen in a while and i would love to see her again so i said yes. well thank goodness i did for the events of that night will be in my mind forever.

Later that night... I here a knock at the door and answer it while nick hangs out on the couch in the tv room. In walks in holly, kristen, and jenny. well we all go into the tv room and sit down and watch tv and have a few convos.

As always nick and i get close to holly and start poking here and lightly tickling her gettin holly to giggle and wiggly around. Now holly is short only 4'2" with very small but very ticklish feet. What turns from two on one quickly went to a four on one which didnt last long... Everyone was thinkin something but i decided to spoeak my mind and ask the girls to let nick and i tickle the three of them and see who cna last the longest. All three girls sat on the couch and gave us their feet. Nick and i started tickling a his left hand on holly's feet and his left on kristens, while my right hand was tickling jenny's feet and my left was also tickling kristen's.

Holly kept her legs pretty still as she laughed away and not begging while she laughed. Kristen baerly smiled and wiggled her feet every so often. Jenny on the other hand was losing it badly because i knew exactly where to tickle her on her feet (btw she was wearing black nylons). jenny is the second tallest of the girls standin at 5'6" not the prettiest but def the the widlest with the softest and most ticklish feet of them. Now jenny was losing and i was only using a single finger sliding it from her heel to the ball of her foot switching each pass from left to right. I know that it is torture to her so i decided to finally make her beg me to stop so she wouldnt have to go through it for now. So i went for her toes... the most ticklish spot on her entire body. as soon as my finger made contact her toes scruntched, her eyes widened and she yelled "Oh my god no stop i quite!!" and with that i stopped tickling her to i could focus all my attention on kristen who still had that smirk on her face but showed no signs of being ticklish.

Just before i could tickle kristens feet with my full attention holly begged nick to stop. So here we are with Kristen as the winner so nick and i looked at each other and knew what we had to do. He jumped at kristen and wrestled with her arms so she couldnt fight back as i grabbed her legs. kristen is the tallest one of them and the sexiest standing at 6'4" tall and the cutest biggest feet of them. the other to girls consider her there mistress so the wouldnt help us, until we threatened holly with a tickle torture she wouldnt recover from. Holly jumped up and started tickling kristen on ur stomach sides and ribs while she tried to fight nicks strength and free her arms. I turned to jenny and told her to hold kristens feet for me so i could rly tickle them but she refused. so i used the scissor lock and started tickling her feet lightly with all my fingers. "hehe" is wut we all heard from her when i did that. I told holly to keep tickling her and told nick to start tickling her as well.

Kristen isnt rly ticklish on her upper body or newhere else for that matter. until u can find her spot and tickle it when she isnt ready for it. in her struggle to free herself and the small giggles excaping her mouth she wasnt ready at all for where i was about to tickle her next. As i lightly tickled her soles i mived my fingers right into her toes. We heard her laugh in ticklish anguish. unfortunatly i stopped in amazement which was a big mistake because she got enough focus to block out the tickling all together :(.

After the tickling Nick had to go home for work the next day which left me with the three ladies we just tortured. We all looked around at each other then all eyes went to jenny. She was the most ticklish one and the weakest to hold. We jumped at her in an instant. Holly held her down by jumpin on her stomach and pinning her hands down while kristen and i each grabbed a leg and used our weight to hold them down and take a foot into our hands. jenny went ballistic as she felt kristens nails rake down her soles and my fingers play in her toes. this went on for about 10 min since jenny has asthma and cant take much tickling. At the end of the night i couldnt beleive wut happened... unfortunatly i havnt seen kristen or jenny since then but i do get to tickle holly a lot. and for those of you wondering holly's weak spots (yes she has more than one) are her toes (inbetween and tickling them) her inner thighs, and the area on her arm that is the opposite side of the elbow (u gotta tickle it lighty prefferably with a feather)

I hope you enjoyed my experience and i have many more if u want to hear em!

oh i did! I also have many more experiences with jenny and holly so if u ever wanna hear em just ask.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back