• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't you hate it when...

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
I hate it when I turn on the internets and see nothing other than 13 year old kids arguing about things like:

Topic: BUSH SUX AGREE OR NOT

guy 1: omg ia h8 bush so much eh suck
guy 2: no wai bush rulz stuf.

-- Your turn! No order, no sequencing, just tell everyone "I hate it when _____."

I hate it when I try to post and get the dreaded "60 second rule" notice. :Grrr:

I hate it when people drive 40 mph in the left lane of the highway :facepalm:

I hate it when people ask for your advice, thank you for it and genuinely seem to appreciate it....and then don't take it! :rant:

Great new topic, by the way. :)

I hate when people think you can only be the voice of reason by agreeing with them :facepalm2:

I hate it when people at work ask me " Do you work here?" despite the fact I am wearing the hideous company uniform

I hate it when I can't find the book I am looking for in the store.

I hate it when people at work ask me " Do you work here?" despite the fact I am wearing the hideous company uniform

Arrrrgggghhhh that never ceases to both annoy me and boggle my mind.

I hate it when the music in a movie is louder than the dialogue.

I hate it when people sneeze or cough in the elevator with me and don't even try to cover their mouths. :eek:

I hate it when you call someone for Customer Service assistance in something and 9 out of 10 times they don't speak English.

I hate it when I have to deal with automated customer service help line :Grrr:

I hate it when you tell your server in a restaurant specifically not to put something on your sandwich or whatever, and when your order arrives the shit you don't want is there. :rant:

I hate it when someone decides it's ok for them to eat my brownies. I didn't say it was, and just because we've had sex doesn't give you the right to eat them without at least asking. :Grrr:

I hate it when someone decides it's ok for them to eat my brownies. I didn't say it was, and just because we've had sex doesn't give you the right to eat them without at least asking. :Grrr:

Exchuhs! n_n

-- I hate it when people walk on a freshly mopped floor with their shoes on. :mad:

I hate it when work calls me in sounding urgent then give me no work to do.

I hate it when people walk into a room and just start talking out loud about shit nobody cares about (regardless of who is in the room), just for attention or whatever.

Exchuhs! n_n

-- I hate it when people walk on a freshly mopped floor with their shoes on. :mad:

n_n

I hate it when people walk on a freshly mopped floor with their dirty, muddy work shoes on. Please take one of those shoes off and kindly stick it up your ass you jerk! :Grrr:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back