• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recipes!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Here is a thread for all those wonderful recipes we all swap for gatherings and parties! Add your casseroles, mixed drinks, cakes and cookies and see what folks are finding yummy these days! :hungry:

Wonderful idea! Do mention, too, where you did this (home, hotel, camping, picnic, etc.).

With the picnic aspect, finger food was the most useful. BBQ is tasty but way involved.

For liquids, I've grown to like having carbonated waters in large supply, and diet sodas for the caffeine. A good coffee makes many friends late at night when it's a home gig. At a hotel, there's always a coffee house nearby, it seems.

OK, here goes...

My recipe for Lemon Zest pound cake

Get yourself one box of Lemon cake mix, and prepare according to directions for a pound loaf pan.

When done, turn on to cooling rack, and let cool for about 10-15 minutes

in a small sauce pan, add

1 cup water
1 lemon, squeezed
1 tsp of lemon zest

heat until boiling, and onto cooled cake, pour contents into cake

the liquid absorbed into cake will create a warm inside, keeping the cake ultra-moist. let cake cool for 45 minutes.

Slice and enjoy!!

Okay. Spinach Balls.

3 lg. eggs
2 (10 oz.) packages of frozen chopped spinach, drained and squeezed dry
1/2 c. onion, minced
1 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
3/4 c. butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 to 2 1/2 c. crumb-type herb seasoned stuffing mix (like Pepperidge Farm)

Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except stuffing mix. When well blended, stir in stuffing mix and let stand 20 minutes while mixture firms. Shape into small meatball-sized balls (Or you can use a rounded teaspoon for each ball). Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until lightly browned.

May be cooked, wrapped and frozen. Reheat on baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.

Great idea Bella! I'll sit down and add in my cookie and spiced pecan recipes from NEST when I have a chance...along with some other easy things I've done for in home get togethers.

My recipe for Lemon Zest pound cake

Get yourself one box of Lemon cake mix, and prepare according to directions for a pound loaf pan.

When done, turn on to cooling rack, and let cool for about 10-15 minutes

in a small sauce pan, add

1 cup water
1 lemon, squeezed
1 tsp of lemon zest

heat until boiling, and onto cooled cake, pour contents into cake

the liquid absorbed into cake will create a warm inside, keeping the cake ultra-moist. let cake cool for 45 minutes.

Slice and enjoy!!

Dang....and all I got was Lime Jell-O (still in the box, no less) and while I was sick! :illogical Had I known you could do this, I would've put you to real use in the kitchen. LOL

Dang....and all I got was Lime Jell-O (still in the box, no less) and while I was sick! :illogical Had I known you could do this, I would've put you to real use in the kitchen. LOL

well, looks like I gotta get it in the kitchen...

I'm a chef so if any one has anything they want. I'm sure I can help out. hugsssssss I love to cook veggies my speciality. kyle

Carmel-ized Graham Crackers

Made these with my mom for Christmas, it's a fast and really easy treat.

1 stick of margarine
1 stick of butter
1 cup of sugar
box of graham crackers, plain/original

Pre heat oven on 325

Line the graham crackers on a cookie sheet, flat
In a sauce pan on medium high, combine sugar, butter and margarine to a nice boil.

I like to crush up pecans or walnuts and sprinkle them over the graham crackers.

After the liquid is kind of creamy and foamy, pour it over the crackers on the cookie sheet, as evenly as possible. It is less messy to clean if you place wax paper over the pan.

Place in oven for 7-8 minutes.

It takes about 30 minutes for them to harden, so they will still be slightly liquefied after you take it out of the oven.

Once completely harden and cooled, just slice it up with a pizza cutter.

Really fast and sooo good.

Ground beef, Corn, Which ever pasta you wish, Tomato soup (whatever brand you prefer) this can also be sub'd with whatever pasta sauce you wish as well...

Brown ground beef till cooked throughout, add corn with the water that comes in the can if you go the canned route, cook pasta till done add to beef and corn mixture, toss in pasta sauce or Tomato soup, if you wish toss some chedder cheese in there.

you can do this either stove top or in a casserole, casserole works best if you layer cheese on the top to form that cheesey crust..

Okay. Spinach Balls.

3 lg. eggs
2 (10 oz.) packages of frozen chopped spinach, drained and squeezed dry
1/2 c. onion, minced
1 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
3/4 c. butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 to 2 1/2 c. crumb-type herb seasoned stuffing mix (like Pepperidge Farm)

Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except stuffing mix. When well blended, stir in stuffing mix and let stand 20 minutes while mixture firms. Shape into small meatball-sized balls (Or you can use a rounded teaspoon for each ball). Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until lightly browned.

May be cooked, wrapped and frozen. Reheat on baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.

already tried your recipe and it looks awesome to me it was great taste to eat

Pretty common recipe, but great for all parties and a real crowd-pleaser, get one large Velveeta stick chop it up into chunks put it into a Crockpot on low with a can of salsa and Rotel, add Hormel chili with or without beans whatever your preference and browned ground meat

Carmel-ized Graham Crackers

Made these with my mom for Christmas, it's a fast and really easy treat.

1 stick of margarine
1 stick of butter
1 cup of sugar
box of graham crackers, plain/original

Pre heat oven on 325

Line the graham crackers on a cookie sheet, flat
In a sauce pan on medium high, combine sugar, butter and margarine to a nice boil.

I like to crush up pecans or walnuts and sprinkle them over the graham crackers.

After the liquid is kind of creamy and foamy, pour it over the crackers on the cookie sheet, as evenly as possible. It is less messy to clean if you place wax paper over the pan.

Place in oven for 7-8 minutes.

It takes about 30 minutes for them to harden, so they will still be slightly liquefied after you take it out of the oven.

Once completely harden and cooled, just slice it up with a pizza cutter.

Really fast and sooo good.

Damn that sounds YUMMY!!! :)

My husband one event we hosted made bratwurst with bell peppers cooked in beer. You can go to a membership warehouse type store and buy everything in bulk. You brown the sausages and set them aside. Slice up the bell peppers, pour the beer into a large pot(Better to get cheap beer.), add the peppers and sausage, and then let it simmer for about two hours. Serve with or without buns.

Thank Mama B. She thought this one up.

Hidden? Huh?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back