• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot-Tickling On A Pirate Ship!!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
Ahoy,mateys,I figure I'd start this thread for the bucanneer in all of us:

Now here's the deal:pretend you're on a pirate ship with your favorite celebrity,be it singer,actress,Diva,etc!!!You've captured her and now you plan to tickle her feet because she knows were the treasure she stole is hidden(remember,she's a pirate too,rimmed boots and all)So,here are your choices:

1.Who is the female pirate you wish to tickle????

2.How would you tickle her?Stocks?Upside Down?On A Rack?

I'll start with an example:I have captured Diane Sawyer(or Captain Diane,as I'll call her),and the fetching blond pirate is shackled,hand and foot!I make her walk the plank and as she reaches the edge,she slips and the tips of her boots catch the ledge,with her dangling upside down!Now you know what happens next:with my sword,I slice back the soles of her boots and tickle her bare soles and boots,with Captain Sawyer laughing in hysterics!!!!

Now it's your turn.....Have fun,mateys!!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

Lol I've already had this fantasy. Kiera Knightly playing as Elizebeth Swan from Pirates of the carribean.

She happens to escape from the black pearl and be picked up by her kindsman. However, they believe that she has turned rogue and is now playing spy for the pirates. They want to get the information about the pirate's wearabouts from her, but they can't use torture that scars her(She's royalty after all). So they decide to use tickle torture.

Of course in the fantasy I'm the guy assigned to do it. Little does anybody else know that I"M FROM THE FUTURE BITCHES!

I bring all my tickling gear back in time and you know the rest...

Yar. It would involve Me and a captured Tarja Tarunen (former Nightwish). She would be tied upside down to the mast and tickled mercilessly on her feet until she either game up the bearings or agreed to come into the Cap'n's cabin for a more private tickling session. Avast

Hehe .I love this phantasy. Would love to have Michell Rodriquez captured ad then put in a set of stocks. Hehe and then she gets interrogated about why she betrayed our crew by tickling her feet with all tols we have on board like fingers, brushes and so on. And when she confesses she has o stand i for the rest of the trip as a punishment. Haha and now you can call me a sadist. Yay

Hmmmb. My captive would be that chick from the Harry Potter movies, Emma Watson I believe her name be (attempt at pirate lingo :p) I would have her roped up by the wrists from the mast beams, dangling just a few feet above deck. I would then proceed to interrogate her in relation to the whereabouts of my bounty using the feather from my pirate cap lol. I might even draw the map out on her soles as an extra punishment! :D

Ok,here's another one of mine....

Billie Piper,from Doctor Who,only instead of Daleks,she's on a pirate ship,and she's Captain Piper!We have a sword fight and I chase her up the plank!She's about to jump when she slips and catches the ledge of the plank by the tip of her boot!Now you what happens next,two words:"BRIDGE AHOY!!!!!!!!!"

Ahoy,indeed!!!!!!

footphantom72

Hmmmb. My captive would be that chick from the Harry Potter movies, Emma Watson I believe her name be (attempt at pirate lingo :p) I would have her roped up by the wrists from the mast beams, dangling just a few feet above deck. I would then proceed to interrogate her in relation to the whereabouts of my bounty using the feather from my pirate cap lol. I might even draw the map out on her soles as an extra punishment! :D

My best friend looks almost exactly like her :D
...Not to encourage you to try to find her though, of course :p

nice idea! megan fox, would prolly need some help from other pirates to capture her tho :D

Megan Fox. I need to punish her for my husband taking a strong liking to her.

Annddd so Captain Silver ties the roguish lass Megan upside down to the mass, tied to immobilization with her feet exposed! And you all know what happens next :p Wheeee! Then I'd probably end up hauling her booty into the captain's quarters for more immobilized tickle time =D SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

Megan Fox. I need to punish her for my husband taking a strong liking to her.

Annddd so Captain Silver ties the roguish lass Megan upside down to the mass, tied to immobilization with her feet exposed! And you all know what happens next :p Wheeee! Then I'd probably end up hauling her booty into the captain's quarters for more immobilized tickle time =D SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

need some help with that?? :D

I've captured the Pirate trio of Kat Dennings,Scarlette Johannson,and Priscilla James ( Neopolitan,fuck yeah:cool:) I promise their All-female crew I'll let them live if the crew assist me in their tickle torture. Priscilla and Kat are tied spread-eagle on their backs to each end of the dining table head-to-head,while Scarlette waits bound and gagged for her turn.

the 20 woman crew gangs up on them around the table,While i make my rounds,exploring every inch of tender flesh on their delicate bodies.After an all night long rotating session,I make sweet love to the girls (willingly of course, because they are delirious with tickle lust.)

On my way out with the treasure I am "accidently caught". Stripped naked bound the very same table I await my "punishment".

this repeats for years and years every night.

:ahoy:

Okay, I'm ready.

The only one really calling out to me right now is Diane Kruger, currently appearing as Bridget von Hammersmark in Inglorious B*sterds. Although, I don't know if I'd want her to change into a pirate outfit (though I'm sure she'd look great) after seeing her in that smart outfit she was wearing in the bar while playing that guessing game with the German officers. I like smartly dressed women. We'd improvise, I guess. I'd at least want her to take the feathers out of her hat. They might come in handy.

Anyway, I actually dreamed this after seeing her in the movie. I dipped the feathers in ink and made quills out of them. And I actually started writing something on the sole of her foot. She was in hysterics the whole time. I ran out of sole, so I gave her a few minutes to calm down and catch her breath, then I started on the other sole. She exploded and laughed even harder.

She seemed to enjoy it more than being shot in the leg and having the bullet pushed down even further. She enjoyed it a lot more!

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0101643/ Do yourself a treat.

Gots me another lovely lass....

This time it's Jordana Brewster,she of the lovely dark bangs!!!She and I have a sword fight when all of a sudden,she falls and gets stuck in a hole!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know what happens next:I go downstairs and see her lovely,boot- clad legs kicking wildly!I grab her foot,pull off her fetching looking rimmed pirate boot and sock,and tickle her foot and toes!She starts laughing like crazy and trying to kick me away,but it's hopeless now......Captain Brewster is MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

Well I have never given this subject much consideration, but deadly's attack on Emma Watson's poor little bare feet got me thinking. You know that classic pirate ship steering wheel (is there a technical term for that thing?) would make a fantastic bondage implement if it were fairly big. You could have your victim all spread out and vulnerable...and be able to turn them around so that you would have easy access to their helpless feet. Food for thought!

Oops!

The only one really calling out to me right now is Diane Kruger, currently appearing as Bridget von Hammersmark in Inglorious B*sterds. Although, I don't know if I'd want her to change into a pirate outfit (though I'm sure she'd look great) after seeing her in that smart outfit she was wearing in the bar while playing that guessing game with the German officers. I like smartly dressed women. We'd improvise, I guess. I'd at least want her to take the feathers out of her hat. They might come in handy.

Anyway, I actually dreamed this after seeing her in the movie. I dipped the feathers in ink and made quills out of them. And I actually started writing something on the sole of her foot. She was in hysterics the whole time. I ran out of sole, so I gave her a few minutes to calm down and catch her breath, then I started on the other sole. She exploded and laughed even harder.

She seemed to enjoy it more than being shot in the leg and having the bullet pushed down even further. She enjoyed it a lot more!

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0101643/ Do yourself a treat.

:doh:I guess I should've said she exploded with laughter. She didn't actually explode. That'd be a mess to clean up!:eeew:

How come we never saw Madonna in a pirate video?How about one where she gets captured by either Britney Spears,or my pick,Gwen Stefani(who made a very cool pirate video a few years back!),and is tied to a post!The sexy captain,whoever she is,slices her boot laces and removes her boot and starts wildly tickling her foot,as Madonna is screaming helplessly as she is bound by heavy ropes and struggles to escape!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back