• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey I'm Lisa from Tickle Factory

lisa33

TMF Novice
I just wanted to announce that I am the new owner of www.TickleFactory.com I will be adding 4 to 5 new clips every month! I have some really beautiful friends that have all agreed to participate. The new clips I just added are all of me! Next will be my friends and some of the girls I dance with (PLEASE let me know if you like the clip with the guy who was tickling me! if you do i'll have him get all my friends the same way he got me- or if you rather me tickle my friends the way he tickled me just let me know) The point is for you to help me do a good job at this! It's really important to me that I do this right! So enjoy the new clips I just added and stay tuned for more clips every month! I will be adding new clips the second week of every new month. Please email me and let me know which girls you like the best and what scenes you want us to create for you! I am very creative but I still need your input to deliver the best videos possible! *Thank you, love Lisa!!!*
P.s. heres a pic of me and my feeties!!

Last edited:
I would like to see your feet and maybe there feet tickled in tan nylons.....with shoe removal

you got it ;) do you watch me put the nylons on? take them off??

two things Lisa

Lisa, got any Cheerleader white boots? how about some with your boots slowly removed to tan nylons/pantyhose and some "interrogation" type tickling. Second, How about a Hooter Girl Uniform? maybe add the boots? OK thats three sorry, got carried away. Thanks for asking.

Lisa, I'd like to see your in tight, inescapeable bondage and having your bare soles tickled without mercy

I wrote down all your request and I am going to get started creating these scenes with me and my girlfriends. I set the membership at 7.00 even so you can see all the clips for one flat price rather than paying for each clip at a time, there are almost 30 clips in there now. There is one clip I would like everyones feedback on- one with me and a male ler showing me no mercy, I'm wearing just a bra and small shorts and I want to know if we should do more clips like these with my girlfriends getting tickled by the same guy in the same fashion- Thank you all Love Lisa!

You say there are over 30 clips at his time. How many are from the old site that were posted for free for the past year. How many new ones at this time, and how long are they? Just want to know what I would be paying for...

We just added 7 new clips this week! I will be adding more clips every one to two weeks, and full access membership is only 7.00! Thanks for all the support! Love Lisa!

Hi Lisa...

How many of the new clips are upperbody? Or how is the percentage of feet vs upperbody on your site. 7 bucks is a low price, but it's not very clear what one's getting for his money. Also, is there a one-month-non-recurring option? Or does one have to sign up for 17 years in advance?
Sorry for being a pain, but it simply has happened way too often that membership sites promised a lot and didn't keep their end of the bargain, especially new ones. So I want the option to decide every month if it's worth my money.
Thank you.

As for the requests: Do upperbody, belly, sides, hips, thighs, armpits - in no particular order but with good restraints. Good luck with your business!

You can get a full access one month membership for only 7.00. We will be uploading new footage every one to two weeks, there are over 30 clips 7 new ones just added this week, once you join I'm sure you will enjoy the verity of footage we have provided for you, and please feel free to make special requests as we enjoy hearing from our friends- Thank you! Lisa.

Hi again Lisa

I just wanted to join for a month, but there is no non-recurring option at the check-out-page.
If this is not available right from the start, could you (or anyone who already is a member there) please tell me how to cancel a membership - just in case I won't like it.

Thank you!

p.s. you should include that kind of information on your site. The more info people get, the more comfortable they'll be - and the more likely to sign up. I'd already be a customer, if there was kind of a "membership-faq" on your site and a better description of what's inside. Now, I'm waiting instead - and I bet I'm not the only one. Just trying to help you...

Making recurring membership non-recurring.

The membership payments are handled via CCBill, so even if there is only a recurring option, you can always cancel the membership right after signing up. That way you retrain your initial one month membership, but your membership won't renew.

yes, mykal is correct, that is all you would need to do. Also, trepak you do have a good point i will post somewhere on ticklefactory a "membership faq" so that the visitors feel more comfortable. Thank you for the idea. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi Lisa. I will give you some feedback when I have viewed some of the material. It looks really awesome tough and you are beautiful.

Like I think all producer's should do is say what type of giggle or laugh the ticklee has , like high pitched or deep or raspy ,soft, loud, sexy , screamer or a lot of silient laughter ( which I hate ) etc. etc.etc.

Ummmm the site has been down for awhile.....(that link is 13 yrs old)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back