• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sis v Sis 2: Playing Possum - Aimee - F/f

jmsdarke

Verified
DSCF7481.JPG

Aimee and Lily both just got home from work.

DSCF7483.JPG

While talking about how to survive a workplace shooting, they decide that playing possum to fake that they are already dead would be the best plan to survive.

DSCF7484.JPG

So they decide to practice at home. First Lily must test Aimee to see if she is any good at playing Possum.

DSCF7493.JPG

Aimee seems to be doing well, so Lily decides to tickle her to see just how good her older sister is at playing possum.

DSCF7503.JPG

Areas Tickled: Feet (nylons), Ribs, Waist, Thighs

DSCF7504.JPG

Get it at ShyAndWildTickling.com.

FAIR WARNING: The preview is 3:29 long (of the 9:57 long story based video clip). The preview clip contains just under 30 seconds of tickling. If this offends you delicate sensibilities, at least, you have been advised.

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=640&height=428&enablejs=true&file=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/a8c8b5b21c75b19c0e0a5969639200d6.xml?random=0txho&image=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/sister_vs_sister_2/_thumbs/SistervsSister2_Aimee_Posum-HD-800.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=640 height=428 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

why post a 3:29 clip with 30 seconds of tickling? do you really think anyone is interested in anything other than the last :30. c'mon man, that's just bullshit.

why post a 3:29 clip with 30 seconds of tickling? do you really think anyone is interested in anything other than the last :30. c'mon man, that's just bullshit.

That was a good one.

Kwel!

JD

Man, i disagree! I think all the stuff LEADING to the tickling is awesome...

Great work james, this looks good! And they're both really sexy!

Man, i disagree! I think all the stuff LEADING to the tickling is awesome...

Great work james, this looks good! And they're both really sexy!

Most tickle videos (even the ones I've produced in the past) jump right into the tickle action without context. There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, that's what we want. Adding some story driven basis for the tickling can help to connect the tickling to everyday life. Of course, there's always the risk that it will come off cheesy as hell, but that's why I try to produce story based videos that can (to some degree) be pulled on in my available shoot settings.

The other aspect of this which may not be very obvious, I get lots of requests from women for story based tickle videos. These ladies range in age from 20s to 50s. We have more than enough video producers that a few of us (Tickle Chicks comes to mind) can do this story based stuff and improve our skill.

As for the small dissenting voice, maybe he was just trying to get noticed. We should all show compassion and clap our hands in support of his dissent.

But in all seriousness, the story based stuff wont appeal to everyone. On my second shoot with Makenna, I had a very sweet story based on a bitchy tax auditor coming to my home. By the time Makenna arrived for the shoot, I had switched to putting her through a battery of wam bam thank you mam tickle torture experiences, and shelved the tax audit for another day.

JD

Personally i like the whole concept and don't mind having the lead up be in the preview(s). To me it's like seeing the previews to a movie, if all the best parts are shown in the movie why go see it? Naturally some people don't want to spend the money on going to the movie. So having all the best parts in the previews is what they want.

SOME storyline makes it more interesting. At least to me anyway. The whole suddenly naked, tied up and tickled like crazy gets rather boring after the first 20 videos.

Thanks for the shout-out. :) Would love to shoot sometime! Perhaps a story? :)
Most tickle videos (even the ones I've produced in the past) jump right into the tickle action without context. There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, that's what we want. Adding some story driven basis for the tickling can help to connect the tickling to everyday life. Of course, there's always the risk that it will come off cheesy as hell, but that's why I try to produce story based videos that can (to some degree) be pulled on in my available shoot settings.

The other aspect of this which may not be very obvious, I get lots of requests from women for story based tickle videos. These ladies range in age from 20s to 50s. We have more than enough video producers that a few of us (Tickle Chicks comes to mind) can do this story based stuff and improve our skill.

As for the small dissenting voice, maybe he was just trying to get noticed. We should all show compassion and clap our hands in support of his dissent.

But in all seriousness, the story based stuff wont appeal to everyone. On my second shoot with Makenna, I had a very sweet story based on a bitchy tax auditor coming to my home. By the time Makenna arrived for the shoot, I had switched to putting her through a battery of wam bam thank you mam tickle torture experiences, and shelved the tax audit for another day.

JD

Thanks for the shout-out. :) Would love to shoot sometime! Perhaps a story? :)

Working with you would be awesome. We could shoot stuff for both our stores and have some serious colaboration. The world may not yet be ready for us. he he he he ...

JD

That's a really fun concept for tickling games, "playing possum".
Nice looking clips with very nice looking ladies. Nice Job!

Your secretary trials clips look really good as well.

That's a really fun concept for tickling games, "playing possum".
Nice looking clips with very nice looking ladies. Nice Job!

Your secretary trials clips look really good as well.

The thing is, these sisters really had a blast with it.

JD

I liked it very much. I really loove these girls .. just wish there would be some more UB tickling with them ;)

Is there any site or possibility to purchase / download the Playing Possum Clips? I'm really interested in those clips, but cannot find anywhere...
Thank you for your help :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back