• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Emma, Ticklish Cheerleader! (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
To see Emma, along with dozens of other ticklish girls next door, go to www.tickletown.com

Some of this will be repeated down in the blurb below, but what can I say about Emma? And Kim? Both are just amazing. Emma happens to be the third miracle that Kim performed in our recent shoot.

Emma is Kim's third miracle. Kim knows Emma from her personal contacts. She showed Emma our site and Emma wanted to immediately sign with us. Kim vouched for her, saying she's cute, bubbly, and ticklish.

She failed to mention this blonde 18 year old cutie is also a cheerleader and ticklish all over!

So we were obviously pleased with how Emma's footage turned out. She was paired up with Julie, and the two had amazing chemistry together. They didn't hold back, and both delighted in making the other laugh. Now, Emma did win the Tickle Challenge, meaning Julie had to be put in the penalty chains. But that doesn't mean she didn't have some chain time of her own.

There's almost 30 minutes of footage of Emma being tickled on our site. This is the kind of girl you just can't usually get to do this kind of work, along with many of our other models. So I hope you do enjoy, and I'll be posting some Behind the Scenes footage with her as time permits. And also photos in the images section.

From the site:
In continuing our proud tradition of 'finding girls you just can't find anywhere else', we are proud to present Emma.

Emma is the third miracle that Kim worked in our recent shoot. The first miracle was recruiting Amanda off the street, the second miracle was convincing Julie to do the shoot after she was having some doubts, and Emma is the third miracle. So Kim and I are talking early in the morning, and she says 'you know, I know this girl, really fresh face, really cute and bubbly, I showed her your site and really wants to work with you.' She's not a model, she's just a random girl next door that Kim knows in her personal circle. What she didn't mention is Emma is also a cheerleader and really ticklish!

We paired her up with Julie and the shoot was a huge hit. The two girls brought their own brand of fun and youthful exuberance to the shoot. Kim and Julie had a great time making this blonde cheerleader laugh so hard her sides hurt. And this girl is ticklish everywhere: feet, underarms, tummy...you name it, she's ticklish there.

Emma is a sweetie, with a nice laugh.
I like the way Kim finds all her most ticklish spots.
Kim is a very good tickler, and Hot as Hell on top of it!

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Emma is a sweetie, with a nice laugh.
I like the way Kim finds all her most ticklish spots.
Kim is a very good tickler, and Hot as Hell on top of it!

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Kim does have a way, doesn't she? I think she does the Fetish Con each year, so you can check out her work there, inasmuch as other producers post the footage :)

Kim is definately a hot tickler... I love how she teases... also is there any close up footage of kim tickling her feet in the nylons?

Here is a very brief introduction to Emma. She explains that she was born in Montana, and goes on to explain (not in clip) that her family moved out west about 10 years ago, and she's been here ever since. She also explains her short modeling career, and how she's helped out with shoots here and there.

More to follow!

I can talk to her and see if she's interested in doing some more work with us. Any requests?

Upperbody stuff. That tummy is wayyyy too good to not have its own feature!

Don't know if y'all have ever done any bellybutton stuff but at least trying hers would satisfy me, even if it yields nothing after like 3 seconds

I know we had the 2nd clip in the recent series (and it's wonderful), but maybe get after her while she's horizontal or something to mix it up

Having her back would be amazing. If she comes back you should do some more nylon foot tickling in better restraints.

I agree w/ MrInc would love to see more of her tummy and def. some bellybutton tickling.

Upperbody stuff. That tummy is wayyyy too good to not have its own feature!

Don't know if y'all have ever done any bellybutton stuff but at least trying hers would satisfy me, even if it yields nothing after like 3 seconds

I know we had the 2nd clip in the recent series (and it's wonderful), but maybe get after her while she's horizontal or something to mix it up

Check out Chesh 11. If you like Chesh as a model, you might really like that clip. She is dominated in that clip like none other that we've done, and a large part of that was playing inside/around her belly button. I found this great combination with her that involved sticking the non-brush end of a toothbrush inside her belly button and either twirling it quickly, or bobbing it up and down. It created a truly maddening effect on her that made her really twist and squirm. It eventually led to breaking her will down.

As for Emma, it would be fun to put her through the same process and see how she reacts. We definitely don't avoid the belly button by any means, but it's not a body part we'll specifically tend to unless we get some great/unusual reactions there.

How about you have her in a cheerleader outfit since she actually is one? :) Great work btw

Having her back would be amazing. If she comes back you should do some more nylon foot tickling in better restraints.

Good suggestions. I might consider using the makeshift strap/stocks we used in Chesh 07, and putting Emma in a dress with nylons. Those stocks are nothing to write home about, but they're very effective and don't block shots of the entire body (which is something I've always been irritated with wooden stocks).

I agree w/ MrInc would love to see more of her tummy and def. some bellybutton tickling.

Good feedback.

How about you have her in a cheerleader outfit since she actually is one? :) Great work btw

That's a good idea. I doubt she has her old one, but it doesn't hurt to ask. In fact, that's not just a good idea, it's a great one.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back