• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello all, new guy here... well kinda

MasterMetus

Hey to all on this site,

I'm Master Metus I joined this site along time ago though haven't really used it or been back since but I found an e-mail from here and thought I'd come back and start getting to know people seeing if I can find some fellow tickle fans!

a little about me, I'm a Dom and enjoy BDSM in most of its forms but tickling was my first fetish and still is my biggest!

ouside of BDSM play I'm a writer and I run live music events and themed club nights mostly specializing in alternative bands and music.

anyway I hope I can meet lots of people who share my interests and can share ideas and stories with!

hope to hear fom you soon

MM@>-

Hey to all on this site,

I'm Master Metus I joined this site along time ago though haven't really used it or been back since but I found an e-mail from here and thought I'd come back and start getting to know people seeing if I can find some fellow tickle fans!

a little about me, I'm a Dom and enjoy BDSM in most of its forms but tickling was my first fetish and still is my biggest!

ouside of BDSM play I'm a writer and I run live music events and themed club nights mostly specializing in alternative bands and music.

anyway I hope I can meet lots of people who share my interests and can share ideas and stories with!

hope to hear fom you soon

MM@>-

Welcome man! Enjoy your stay!

Have a great weekend,

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Welcome MasterMetus.

You have a very awesome job. :) Ever get to set up events for any of your favorite bands?

Enjoy posting.

I've set up shows of some of my fav local bands but sadly no big bands yet, hopefully someday I'll be working for places big enough and rich enough to have them! or organising a big festival now that would be great to!

MM@>-

Welcome to the TMF, MasterMetus, and congratulations on delurking. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to posting! I hope you find what you seek. :)

Welcome. I have found this place to be friendly and fun. You will enjoy yourself.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back