• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A REGULAR Seattle tickling opportunity? Lets talk guys.

JulieTiger

So, Ive discussed this briefly with Anna, and a few of you at the munch before last.. about the idea of holding regular tickle meets at the CSPC.

Now, for those of you unfamiliar... the CSPC (Center for Sex Positive Culture) is a non-profit community based center located in Seattle.. just south of Ballard under the Magnolia bridge. It requires membership, and a quick orientation, but also lets you guest in up to 12 folks a year. They have over 11,500 thousand members currently as of July, and host over 100 different events monthly. Membership is 55 dollars for a year, and there is usually a 15-20 dollar fee to get into an event. It is equipped with A LOT of useful tickling-friendly equipment including various tables/benches/furniture/beds ect. (MANY with tie-down points)

This space is IDEAL for tickling purposes. (I speak from personal experience) The center caters to basically anyone of any sort of sexual persuasion. Tickling totally included!! Basically if its legal, and doesn't bother others... the space will welcome you with open arms. There are a number of smaller individual rooms there that could easily be taken over with a small group of tickling folk for the evening!!

They provide snacks, drinks, a full library, and most importantly: clean sheets n' towels!! (sanitation is a key point here when using the equipment)

The website: http://www.sexpositiveculture.org

Anywho... the CSPC reigns supreme as a Seattle tickle gathering spot for a number of reasons:

1. there are monitors here at every event.. so if you are new, or unsure... its a safe public environment for you to come meet us and play

2. its always going to be at the same place... we don't need to worry about hosting at any particular private residences... its public space! You'll usually just need about 15-20 bucks to get in, and an infectious laugh ;)

3. this is discreet and private... the center holds a strict policy on outing people, and not using cell phones (to avoid pictures surfacing)

4. I think people (women esp) are much more likely to attend this event seeing as its a public play space and has such a great M to F ratio

5. ITS AWESOME!! The lighting is low, the music fun, the people are super friendly, and the equipment very accommodating.. there is roughly 10,000 sq feet of play space available to us!!

Let me know guys... I'm willing to guest a few of you in as a trial run :p

Post your comments, questions or concerns, and lets get something started... I think part of why some people aren't running to events is because they don't really know what to expect when they get there. Id like to think the CSPC alleviates a lot of that confusion.

HAPPY TICKLES!! :p

Wow! Rockin' location. Deep envy from yer southern brethren, sister!

Yay, a response! :D

Thank you for the reply, DamselAdmirer! ...So, should we try to make a date at the spot this weekend, and start making other people jealous, or what? hehe..

I think if anyone is interested in ACTUALLY tickling, or being tickled they should post!! I'm at the club with my significant others every few weekends or so already anyways... most often being tied up to a table and mercilessly tortured some... you can't miss it..

(I'm most likely the one screaming in a dark corner... w/ a pink-haired lady digging into my thighs) :p

Anyone care to join? Hmm?? Lets all make a date, already!
If the $55 dollar membership fee is scaring folks off, thats hmm.. what, 15 cents a day for a year? Very much worth it!!

:D Fridays and Saturdays are ideal for me, because I'm off weekends, but I'm willing to be flexible too guys!

Okay.. if you need a few more reasons...

*the clubs has outlets.. as in... for toys of the HITACHI variety.. MMM!!
*there are lots of ladies here!! The M to F ratio is superb
*naked is A-okay... naked is preferred. Wooo naked!
*your restraints are getting dusty, aren't they? AREN'T THEY?!? Nuff said.

:D

This sounds amazing. A great place for us tickle people to have a blast.and honestly if I lived in Seattle I'd most likely get the membership but since I am out here in Oregon, i just can't see spending that when I'd rarely get to use it. *Not having access to a car all the time is not fun*

I really love this though and I think its a fantastic idea! This is so cool Julie. thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Just moved back to Portland, may have to make a trip up, will definately check out website link.

I think it would be a good addition to the special interest groups/play parties that meet at the cspc. But, which day?

*Off topic. It the pink haired lady who I think it is?

are there any updates on this? i know julies last post was over a month ago.

Weekends will be hard for us to take off but if I have enough advance notice we could both come Im sure. I've been dyin to get my fingers on Julie again:pounce:

Yay, people are posting! This thread was dead for like a month and then suddenly took off into the sky!!

So yes, no new plans for an actual date yet guys.. but it does sound like people are interested, no? Lets make this happen. Can everyone tell me what days are better for them? ...and then I will choose a date. :D

(As a note: the pink-haired lady often tickling me there is my awesome GF Cheri... if you ever stop into the "Wild at Heart" sex shop in Ballard there's a good chance you've run into her!!)

If anyone is shy about posting actual dates here maybe shoot me a private message and we can set a date together and then post it here... the CSPC has a couple good nights for the tickles to happen...

theres a "Rough and Tumble Tuesday" ...

a "Tie me up, Take me down" night ...

a "Naughty Massage" night....

and plenty of what they call "Pan Sexual Play Partys" every week.. where basically anything goes!! Lots of equipment at our disposal.

The themed nights can be fun :) SO!! Who of you that just posted are interested in *joining* VS me just *guesting you in*? Lemme know...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!! :p

Julie,

Could you give me a call if something gets organized? Im not online all that often lately.

Thanks!

I would be more than willing to show up and play!

Sounds fun!

Oh, by the way... My post count is low because I'm from the TT, someone told me to come holler at this thread though.

As far as a "new" play party time would it be possible to do a day-time party on the weekend. For instance during the day on Saturday before the usual events. But, as far as current parties already provided I vote for Monday, Friday, or Saturday.
And I'm already a member.

(Not the pink haired lady I was thinking of. And I haven't been to "Wild at Heart," but maybe I'll run into her at the club. I think I've seen you at the club before.)

Fridays would be totally fun to do.... last night (11/13) they had a "tie me up, take me down" night... that would be a GREAT atmosphere Id think for loud annoying ticklers all wrangled up and being tortured?

Okay.. so I'm going to try to go out on a limb here and ask anyone interested SERIOUSLY to please send me a private message w/ a number and name I can call/text you with.... (tell me if you favor calls or texts in the message)

I will contact you probably a week or 2 in advance when I get a few folks willing to show up for this... say 3 willing participants?.... Id say thats a damn good starting number, no?

I'm going to try to compile a little list of us :D So let me know! We're itching!

(and um, I would also expect that anyone willing to meet us for this gathering is open to their partners, spouses etc about what they are up to please!! ... would like to avoid the drama, and have this be a fun group!) :D

Also... a NOTE:
(If you haven't signed up for FetLife.com yet... please do.. its a great resource for the NW scene, and where we are posting about tickle parties there.... I started a group called "Seattle Tickling Enthusiasts" under groups... add me!! .. I'm screen name "JulieTiger" just like here!

Happy Tickles!!

-Julie

I am back, still have health and money issues though. Unless there will help with money, I will not be able to attend this.

Would love to be tickled to death by one of you ladies and of course get revenge.

Actually I have a better idea, how about we all people from seattle want to meet discuss ideas in the new chat room which never has anyone in it. I mean posting on discussion board only goes so far.

Julie and Anna, you're doing great things up there! I'm SO impressed!

FETLIFE.COM

Dearilovetickling5 (and anyone else into meeting us tickle folks in person),

Please, please, PLEASE! join the group "Seattle Tickling Enthusiasts" over at WWW.FETLIFE.COM... email me if you're confused about the sign-up process...

...this site is awesome, free, and we have a large group of lovely ladies n' gents over there all chatting about the tickling scene and meet-ups locally. A lot of whom I have met. (again, shoot me a private message here if confuddled)

Anna and her hubby are there.. as well as a few other TMFers...

It would be awesome to have a discussion there!! ... the amount of people on fetlife into tickling about two-fold in comparison to the TMF, so you have much better chances at getting a discussion started with us all there. We mostly all have pictures and detailed profiles too! :) There are (as of last week) appx. 60 NEST members w/ full profiles.

From my experience guys, in all honesty.. the TMF is a great outlet to connect w/ folks ONLINE... a place to share photos, videos, and stories... but when it comes to gatherings and personals, the TMF falls behind. The profiles are designed poorly, and include very little info about people and their interests, and the forums are similar to snail mail... they aren't as interactive as discussions.

Please, if you haven't joined fetlife.com, go check it out and say hello!! :D

(I am JulieTiger there too)

Happy Tickles!! <3 <3 <3

I'll come and play!

Julie (and the rest),
I had kind of given up on you guys after the gathering planned at my place fizzled out and haven't been on this sight in months. But if you are really looking for some people to play with you I am more than willing (in either position). Send me a PM when your going and I'll try to make it.

Diz

If some things get settle in the near future and I have the cash (time is easy sadly) I would love to come up there. I would like to play tourist and all that stuff. No definite date, but if I can figure out when I would be available and if I can bring some others from the Bay Area do you think we could set something up say 3-4 weeks in advance (to cover air fare and all that).

Ed

This sounds like an awesome idea! I'm really new to the scene though so i'm kinda nervous about participating :/

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back