• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A REGULAR Seattle tickling opportunity? Lets talk guys.

:D Its been started!

SO! Update..

I can't remember who Ive told yet or not.. but for those of you interested in really coming to one of the nights at the spot... please join the group "Seattle Tickling Enthusiasts" on www.FETLIFE.com :)

Ive had the pleasure of meeting one of you there already.. (I'll keep the names a secret for now) :p ..and it was great fun.

I live and work in the city.. so honestly I want to sort-of leave it up to you guys to throw out dates you're free! I live a mere 15 minute drive from the club, so I can get there virtually anytime.

If you have an account there already here's a link to the group:

http://fetlife.com/groups/12496

If you Don't have an account on FetLife yet, please do yourself a favor and make one.. Ive been having gang-tickling opportunities and such since outing myself there!! Lots of folks interested. :p I need to post more pictures so you guys cans see what I mean!!!

(Anna.. let me know your schedule and I can probably shape mine to fit yours!) :)

I will get pictures up soon if it kills me!

Happy tickles!!! *spider fingers along the spine*

Well it does sound intriguing. But my guess is the old guy lees (such as myself) don't exactly light all that many fires. But keep me informed anyway. Might be fun to watch.

Diz

I'm still holding out hope that this works, but there is still a way too high ratio of males to females. As I think there are what maybe 3 or 4 girls total in the group with the rest being males.

Julie had a good suggestion. We should all get together and Have a good old tickle time. I hope you guys are still out there.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back