• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The South West

Velocity

The south west (Cornwall/Devon) seems a little devoid of tickle gatherings! If anyone knows of any please tell me where I'm going wrong in my search, and if anyone wants to organise one for the South West with me (munch-wise or play-wise) please PM me and we'll throw something together!

What's the level of interest for a SW meet?

Im in the south west, Abit further up tho.

There used to be one held in bath but the hostess moved away, im not aware of any others down this way.

St. Austell here. Would love to have a gathering at some point!

Hi everyone

I'm in the capital of the south west.

Cheltenham. Lol!!!! Thats a joke by the way!

Just wanted to say Hi to all the south westerners. It would be great to have a munch somewhere in the middle parts of the south west. I'm part of other munchs for other fetishes and it seems that once you get a consistent meeting point and a good basic group to start off with, then more people start to turn up bit by bit until you end up with a fair few people. I used to find that the hardest bit was actually the very first meet.

Anyway, let me know, and i'll keep anyone posted if i hear anything/new ideas etc.

Cheers

Tom ( Rexmun888 )

There's a thread on UKTF (United Kingdom Tickling Forum) about having a SW munch. I've told the guy to let TMF and Fetlife know. Details of that possible munch discussion will be on UKTF.

Cheltenham is a fine place, I'm miles away, but love the town :)

Hey everyone im in Somerset and wanna be part of the fun but no one close by grrr

Hi ItMustBeBunnies, I am in Dorset! Didn't know there was anyone else in the community from here!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back