• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Has Become Of The Tampa Tickle Society?

Romanzu

TMF Novice
I haven't heard anything about TTS of late. The last meeting was apparently in June... I'm finally in a position (long waits, much?) to get to one of the gatherings. Am I a day late and a dollar short?

AWWW Feeling the Love

I haven't heard anything about TTS of late. The last meeting was apparently in June... I'm finally in a position (long waits, much?) to get to one of the gatherings. Am I a day late and a dollar short?

AWW I feeling the love. Didn't know anyone was actually care about the group. The TTS is still around, but there could be 2 reasons you haven't heard much from the group. One is the it ratio of ler to lee and two is that since there really haven't been much interest from other ticklephiles in the tampabay area bellytickling stop posting when the group will be meeting. I think the main reason is due to the ratio of lee to ler. In the group, I'm the only lee to 3 other lers and due to the fact that I live in Georgia there are no meetings until I come down for school breaks. Most likely in 3 weeks you will see a notice for another TTS meeting since that is when I will be down before starting my Fall semester.

yes the TTS is still active, I have been very busy with work and other things, there will be more meets coming in September when Sweet gets back from school and hopefully we wiil get more interest from Tampa lers/lees. Also I think the problem is that people want to show up, and there will be like 10 females for them to tickle. There isn't, we are still trying to make the group grow and get more female lees/lers, and any other florida ticklephile to attend and actually show up. If you have any questions about TTS, please let me know. David.

I know this is an OLD thread, but I just moved here in december and I am very disappointed that there is not much activity here in the Tampa area...or anywhere in Florida for that matter. I keep hearing that there is a shortage of lees. Really? There are lots of guys looking to get tickled. There has always been a shortage of female lees, that is nothing new. I can lee for anyone interested (as long as you are normal!), and am willing to pay for the adventure.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back