• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling experience

ticklish_In_SJ

Hi everyone. This is my first post so let me know what you think. Thought I'd start by sharing my first real tickling experience. A few years ago I dated a guy named Dennis for awhile who was really into tickling. Very early in the relationship he introduced me to tickling gradually with very playful tickling such as the occasional light brush against my sides or stomach and strokes on my feet. In the beginning, he always stopped right away as soon as I jumped or giggled. I did notice though that he got really turned on by tickling me. As we became more involved, he discovered (to his delight) that I happen to be very ticklish.

So after we had dated for about 4 months, he asked me if I would be willing to do some experimenting with him and I agreed. He promised that he'd make it safe. He went away for about a week on a business trip and the entire week he called, and we had amazing conversations about our fantasies and desires. He didn't tell me about his tickling fetish, but he did talk about blindfolding me and tying me up. He told me he had a surprise for me when he returned that Friday and asked me to keep the evening when he returned. He told me his plane got in at 4 and he'd be at my house by 6. At this point, my mind was stirring with curiosity.

I knew that after a week apart we were going to make up for lost time so when he arrived, I decided to wear a silk kimono and nothing else. My doorbell rang and there he was at my door with a small box. I let him in and we shared a very long, passionate kiss.
He sat on the couch and pulled me onto his lap.

"I brought you something sweetie," Dennis said. "I want you to open it now." I opened the box and inside the box was a blindfold. We looked deep into each others eyes for a moment and then he slipped it over my eyes. He then removed the kimono I was wearing, carried me into the bedroom completely naked and placed me in the center of the bed.

The next thing I heard was his footsteps down the hall, a zipper opening and the rustling of a paper bag. I heard his footsteps coming close to me.

"Are you ready for your surprise sweetie?" Dennis asked. "Bring it on," I said. "Ok," he responded. "I have 2 rules...1. Sit as still as possible and 2. trust me, no matter what. Can you do that sweetheart?"

"Of course I can," I responded.

The next thing I felt was a feather on my side and I jumped and gasped. I suddenly felt the same large plume making rapid, spiderlike movements against my stomach. My entire body was shaking from the tingling feeling of the feather. "Oh my god...please stop. I am so ticklish." I pleaded. I suddenly felt the feather traveling up to my breasts and I giggled from its tickly touch.

"Haaaa Heee...Pleeeaaasseee. I can't take this," I pleaded. I suddenly felt him grab my wrists and pull my arms over my head, leaving my armpits exposed. He took a scarf and tied my wrists together over my head. He was sitting on top of me and at this point, I couldn't go anywhere. "Now sweetie, I need you to stay still. OK?" he said. I suddenly felt his fingers lightly travel down my left arm and gently tickle me. Suddenly, I felt his fingers decend upon my armpit wiggling rapidly in a full on attack of my armpit. "Heee Heeeeeee....," I squeeled. I squirmed and wiggled like crazy, trying desperatly to get away from his tickle attack.

"Hmmm....looks like you're going to keep breaking my rule about moving too much so I think I'll have to tie your wrists and ankles to the bedposts." Dennis said. He then proceeded to tie me spread eagle to the bed with my legs spread apart. My mind was racing and I was going CRAZY wondering what he'd do next. He then got on top of me and continued to rake his fingers up and down my armpits for what felt like forever. My giggles soon became hysterical laughter and screams from his non-stop attack. I suddenly felt his fingers travel in rapid spider-like tickling movements over my breasts and nipples. By this time I was both moaning and giggling and was actually starting to get very turned on, wondering where the next tickling attack would come from.

I suddenly felt his fingers dancing very lightly on my stomach, traveling to my sides. "Heee hee, please Deeennnnissss," I pleaded. I caan't take any more." The next thing I felt was a very rapid tickle attack on my stomach. His touch felt like electricity jolting through my body. He alternated between fast squeezes of my waist and light finger strokes up and down my sides and across my tummy. His hands started traveling lower and decended upon my inner thighs where he reverted to slow strokes up and down my inner thighs. I giggled and wiggled from his touch. I suddenly felt his mouth on my breast, where he nibbled and licked. As he sucked my breast, he tickled my waist.

I giggled and moaned as his tongue traveled down my stomach. He reached my navel and used his tongue to tickle my belly button. By this point, I was becoming a limp, giggling mess, too weak to fend off his attack. I suddenly felt his fingers near my now, very wet mound. He stopped for a moment and began to use 2 fingers to enter me. The entire time he used the other hand to tickle my stomach and sides. I was grinding my hips against his hand...after all that tickling his hand felt so good. He used his thumb to massage my clit and by this point I was in heaven. I was sqeeling and giggling, moaning with pleasure and squirming from being tickled for so long.
I finally came all over him and suddenly, I felt his hand pull away. All of a sudden, I felt feathers, wiggling frantically over my feet.

"OOOHHHH Pleeeaaasseee.....Naaaaaa Naaa Naaaaht My Feeet," I begged. He tickled my feet for what felt like forever, first with feathers. His attack continued, this time, he grabbed my left foot and held back my toes, exposing my sensitive arches. He tortured me with slow light strokes, then continued with fast, spider-like movements. My laughing became hysterical squeeling and my body jolted from the electric sensation of his tickling. I was going crazy, wondering when it would end.

I suddenly felt him pull away and I heard rustling again, he had gone to his bag to get something. No doubt it was something to torture me with. I suddenly heard a buzzing noise, like a motor...it was the sound of his electric toothbrush which I suddenly felt against my left foot. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH......" I screamed as I jumped from the intensity of the bristles and vibrations against my foot. He then proceeded to grab my right foot and run the brush against my right foot. I screamed, wiggled and laughed hysterically from the strong tickling sensations against my foot. He then turned the brush off and suddenly I felt a hand on each foot and he began a simultaneous and rapid tickle attack of each foot. My entire body shook against the restraints as I squeeled and laughed hysterically. Suddenly he stopped and I felt him untying the restraints on my ankles. He then leaned up and took the blindfold off me.

"How did you like your surprise?" He asked as I lay limp, panting to catch my breath. "Oh my god," was all I could say as he untied my wrists. "I was surprised how long you lasted. Do you know I've been tickling you for an hour and a half now?" he asked. "Wow." was all I could say as I rested in his arms. By that time I was too tired and he held me close for awhile. I won't tell you what else happened that night but let's just say that the fun didn't stop there.

ticklish in sj...

All I've got to say is that B/F of yours is one lucky SOB! Why couldn't I find someone like you when I lived in Ca?:wow: :cry1: :dropatear

What an incredible story, SJ... and very well written (which is a rarity in most cases with fetish fiction). And the fact that it was true only makes it the more exciting to read. Passionate and most pleasantly stirring -- bravo!

- FF :)

Welcome to the TMF, and congrtulations on your first post, Ticklish_In_SJ!:D

I am always happy to see new members post here in the Stories forum, which is my favorite.

fiction

"What an incredible story, SJ... and very well written (which is a rarity in most cases with fetish fiction)."

Am i the only one who saw she said it was her first TRUE tickle?

Re: fiction

Lost My Mind said:
"What an incredible story, SJ... and very well written (which is a rarity in most cases with fetish fiction)."

Am i the only one who saw she said it was her first TRUE tickle?

He went on to say it was even greater _because_ it was true.

Regards,

TK

oops

I don't even remember posting that.......i must have been pretty damn drunk. Oops!

A lesson to frustrated male ticklers (redundant term)

Whew - what a great story. As I always say, frustrated male ticklers (like me) will have one of two reactions to such a tale:

1. JEALOUSY - Ticklish in San Jose's boyfriend is getting what is mostly a fantasy for most male ticklers, after all

2. ENCOURAGEMENT - Because not only do female tickle enthusiasts exist, even a woman not hot on tickling will put up with it if she really wants to please her man. In my 42 years, I've known lots of women who liked tickling but most of them DID NOT LIKE ME. However, a number of girlfriends who didn't want me to tickle them put up with it! Why? Although they didn't like the tickling, THEY LIKED ME.

Guys, you are better off with the plain-Jane who will do anything to please you instead of the knockout who is too much pain for the pleasure. And when a woman wants a man, her limits will match your fantasy.

INCREDIBLE!

All I can say is absolutely WOW!!! That story is
so awesome, so sweet and sensual. I love the tender
loving part of the story also. It is so incredible
it is based on a true event. I am bit envious, that
sounds amazing and sounds scrumptious. I never really
been tickle tortured, but boy someday I would love
for my guy to do that. mmmmmmmmm...keep up the
fantastic work. I am a big fan! I loved the story
hope to read more of your stories. Love to read
a part 2.

ticklebunny 2:p :D :) ;) :bunny:

great story
i wish my girlfriend was more like you, all she does is lie back and let me tickle her, she believes in not showing me her full body before we get married if we ever do, she wont let me tie her up either, shes not in to bondage

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back