• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torturing of Betty Fraley (NON-TKL, Czech dubbing)

This is the classic torture scene from the 1966 film, "Harper." In the scene, Betty Fraley (Julie Harris) is tortured for information by villian Dwight Troy (Robert Webber). In the novel by Ross Macdonald, she is tortured by foot tickling. In the film, she has the lit end of a cigarette applied to her bare soles.

The clip below just shows the torture. The U-tube clip has the entire scene.

Now see, a scene like this makes me wish they'd had endless, self-indulgent behind the scenes DVD commentary and outtakes for every movie like they do now. There had to be some tickling at some point during the filming of that scene!

Torturing of Betty Fraley

Wow,

Those are great caps. I love Julie Harris' Bare soles. I also would have loved to see the behind the scenes shooting of the scene-You know somebody gave those soles a tickle.

I hate to burst a bubble but in the original novel Betty Fraley is tortured by having the soles of her bare feet burned(not specified whether cigarette or fire). Unfortunately there is no tickling.

I hate to burst a bubble but in the original novel Betty Fraley is tortured by having the soles of her bare feet burned(not specified whether cigarette or fire). Unfortunately there is no tickling.

Perhaps, me memory's going. 'Tis been awhile since I read the novel.

Julie Harris has a good history of showing her bare soles.

In the "Haunting" she giggles when her toes are painted and says "It tickles."

In an episode of the old Tarzan series her bare soles face the camera as Maurice Evans(an old Acor) says "You have good feet.""

In the Power and the Glory ,a TV adaptation og the Grahme Greene novel,she plays a Mexican peasant girl who is Barefoot throughout the whole story. Lovely big feet.

Viva Julie!

choupix that link didn't work for me can anyone find another one would like to see this

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back