• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Jersey!!!

Jerseyguy

Greetings all, my name is Jeff I am new to this site and looking to connect with like minded people from NJ. I live on the jersey shore and work for a big pharma company in north/central jersey. I am also a Rutgers alum (undergrad and grad). Hope to meet people soon :):gathering:

whats up guys! monmouth county here........nice to meet you. Do you like this room?

I live in middlesex. witch is close to rutgers

Thanks for the reply guys! I was at the RU game yesterday.......GO Scarlet Knights! I am guessing there are lots more jersey folks here. Come on don't be shy, this is the whole point of a site like this :)

I couldn't agree with you more Jerseyguy...there's nothing to hide from here...speak up and be heard...just a hi there will do. It okay to be shy and just lurk...it's nice to see if there's a person behind the screen name...so shout out!:gathering:

Shame no one has answered the call........perhaps we should set up a munch and see who shows up! would be cool to set up a few chats first though :)

I'm from Jersey, actually I'm from Middlesex too so I'm like 15 minutes from Rutgers

Meet and greet...that what munches are all about....once everyone settles ina small gathering would be very cool...people that have gone to munches before know that it's a very relaxed and let down your fear type of friendly time. It's a chance to meet minded people and exchange some stories or too...sure hope it will happen...I loved the one's in NYC.

haha. never thought so many ppl into tickling would be living in new jersey. -middlesex

Helllo all..........I see people did answer the call :) great to see people come out of the woodwork

You see Jerseyguy...all you had to do was ask...now isn't that so much better to see all of us out here for Jersey. Now all we have to do is meet up one day at a local Jersey place and have a met and greet blast.

From delaware. But only a ferry ride away from cape may.. Sorry to add to the sausage count.. :cool:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back