• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any suggestions?

Dr.Nick

Hi everybody!

I've been viewing this message board for quite some time now, just never decided to become a member until recently. I figure, all taking and no giving is kinda selfish don't ya think :sowrong:. So I decided that I'm going to start contributing my good writing skills...or what I hope are good writing skills to the forum, along with a collection of mpegs and rm files that i've collected over the years when I get my computer back from the shop (stupid Klez virus).

So I am opening up the floor to any famous people, anime characters, or video game characters that you would like to see in a tickling story. I only do females though so sorry to those of you who are hoping for males. I'll take some suggestions and later on make a poll with the people listed, then I'll write a story about all those who are mentioned in the order of how many votes they get. Sound good? I hope so.

Oh, and although I may not be familiar with every single famous person, anime character or video game character in the world, I would like to believe that I know a fair amount. If I don't know one that you mention, I hope that I will be able to ask you for a picture, description or clip of what they are from. Thanks, and it's good to finally be heard :cool:.

Anything goes

Lol, well I'm open to any suggestions you may have. If you have a specific preference or idea of how you would like them to be tickled than go ahead and post the idea, I'd be happy to do my best to meet your liking. After all, I'm doing this for you guys. If you don't, that's fine, I usually have my own ideas if I know where they are from. I like incorporating the story of where they come from to how they get tickled. But like I said, if you have a preference, don't hesitate to suggest it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back