• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing Myself

crazyjose

Hi everyone, I go by the handle Crazyjose and I'm the webmaster / content provider for the newly created "Members" division of what has been a store on Clips4sale for several years. Our site is www.aussietickler.com

The material I contribute to the site is all shot in Asia so the dialogue is seldom in English however the laughter is Universal.

We're trying hard to offer a full range of tickle fetishes but I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's something we've missed so please feel free to check out our site and to bring your favorite fetish to my attention if you don't see it there.

I'll keep this post brief since it's just an introduction and not a resume. Best bet is I'll be back here often.

Cheers :beer:

Welcome to the TMF, Crazyjose, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your first post!
:gbtoast:

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome. This does seem like a nice community to be in

Welcome to the TMF, Jose! It is a nice community as long as you stay on everyone's good side and don't violate any of the rules, especially the "Golden Rule".

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back