Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

12/18/2014

MTJ has a new e-comic out! Details below!

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #2

Click here
12/17/14

Ticklingparadise

DECEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "SANTA'S HELPERS"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

tiklusilly

Car window feet tickle

This happened earlier today, around noon. I pulled into a parking spot in a Ralph's parking lot when, the next row over, I saw a beautiful foot dangling from the window of a Ford Focus. The girl really put on a show; she spread her toes, stretched her arch, made her heel bounce up and down. It was beautiful. And the sole looked so soft . . .
    I was frozen for a minute. And then, I slowly got out of my car. Though it had always been a fantasy of mine, I had never tickled feet sticking out of a car window before. My heart was pounding.
    As if confirming my decision, the foot bounced once more. Fuck it, I decided. I quickly walked up to the Focus and scratched at the sole of the foot, thinking coochie coochie cooooo . . . . . The girl pulled her foot back sharply and muttered, "Shit!"
    "Sorry," I said, and continued on my way.
    Last edited by XAsMoXDeUsX; 09-24-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    That's awesome! I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I'm waiting in a parking lot :P

"I'm a whore with a heart of gold!" - Leafstk

"Have you ever made a snow angel and gone... d'awww... dat's me!!!" - Leafstk

"I'm more drunk than I am." - Carsomyr

Great story my freind but really that could be deemed as assualt ie: tickling a complete stranger without consent, I am sure your motives were not meant in this manner but tickling someone you do not even know is a bit of a bad move

Way to go, XAsMoXDeUsX! Don't sweat all these people who warn of assault. I've done that many times and, while those people are correct, never had any trouble.

the ones that warn assult are the jealous jerks who don't try. Also there is nothing wrong with innocent tickling. Its not like you ripped off her clothing forced her bare and then did your deed. I agree you can generally get a feel if its worth persueing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pribyljr View Post
    the ones that warn assult are the jealous jerks who don't try. Also there is nothing wrong with innocent tickling. Its not like you ripped off her clothing forced her bare and then did your deed. I agree you can generally get a feel if its worth persueing or not.
    Mate jealousey doesn't even come into the equation, and yes you have a point it isn't like he ripped her clothes off and forced it upon her, still that being said it isn't the normal thing to just walk up to a complete stranger and tickle them, however tempting it maybe, it can be classed as an assualt

Somewhere you have to get to know me to find out though.
    I have tickled many women in movie theatres some got mad some did not, some were with their boyfriends or husbands. If someone got mad I just said sorry that I was doing a term paper for college and its about the ticklishness of the female feet. Most would say okay just don't do it again. The ones that kept their feet their thru the seats in front of them either were not ticklish at all or enjoyed having their feet tickled. I have even had a husband and wife whose feet were really ticklish ask me to come back to their house with them after the movie so I could really tickle her with him. Just be careful how you do it is all.

Somewhere you have to get to know me to find out though.
    I have never done it with feet sticking out of window though although that is something I have always wanted to do also, but never had the opportunity to do.