• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling vs Yankees?

Ooooo! Yankees game, hands down! Watching sport is like a religion for me, not even the tempting tickle session could pull me away! :D

I would, however, make a bet with my ler. Whoever picks the winning team gets to tickle the other as punishment. That being said, I'd be sure to bet on the Yankees, that way i get my baseball game AND my opportunity to be tickled! :p

Of course id have to go with the no safe word tickle session! Cant stand the Yankees... but then again, not like that decision would be up to me e ither :)

That is easy...the tickle session by FAR. I am a NY Mets fan and would pass on a Mets WS game to have a no safeword tickle session...not that the Mets would ever make it back to the WS. I'd still take the session because it sounds like soooo much fun.

As a Mets and tickling fan it would be a sacrilege to attend the Yankees game! ( Yes, the Mets suck...yes...)

The Yankees are revolting.....so not much of a choice for me, anyway... :p

Glam/JPie - all I can say is :facepalm:

Who are the Yanks facing? Im a Red Sox fan so if its a BOS vs. NYY game, I might have a harder time deciding. Other than that, tickle session please. Also, would I be the lee or ler, or both? Who is the ler if im the lee. so many questions before deciding.

I think I'm with you there... I HATE THE YANKEES! bleh... I'm an Oakland Athletics fan so if I had a chance to see the Athletics kick Yankee butt I might be in, but if it's just the Yankees playin someone else, I'd probably take the tickle session...

id get myself set of fire before i waste my time at a roiders i mean yankees game

Tickling every time, What are these yankees of which you speak? (I know really, just expressing my "enthusiasm for them) :p

i totally agree. being a southern guy myself, and not a baseball fan at all, definitely go for the tickling session. if i'd find myself in NY, there's alot i'd do before seeing a Yanks game.

but there'd have to be someone i really cared about in NY for me to go there. not exactly my favorite vacation spot.

I'd go to the Yankees game wearing the opposing team's jersey (Since Boston lost) and dare someone to say something. Fuck the Skankees and their billion dollar payroll!

I love baseball, but absolutely hate the Yankees. So, for me, unless it was my beloved Detroit Tigers they were playing I would take the one hour tickling session.

Bump

I would go for the no safeword tickle session and catch the yanks the next day! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back