• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Dayna's Shoot

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Good evening everyone,

Recently I had a shoot with someone who just didn't work out. There's no way, in good conscience, I would ever expect someone to pay for this. Lovely model, but the ticklishness wasn't really there. As such, I'm giving it away to everyone here for free. It's about 10 minutes in length and has both nylon foot tickling and upper body tickling in it.

The full clip may be downloaded here: <a href="http://rapidshare.com/files/293601740/DaynaShoot.wmv">Dayna's Shoot</a>

Below are some hi-res photos for your enjoyment!

Thanks for sharing. She was nice, but as you said, the ticklishness wasn't really there. Pity.

What happened to just barefoot tickling? Seems most of the clips have some sort of nylon tickling.

yes, she was cute and pretty feet. but she was not ticklish at all. you win some and you lose some darth. it happens.

The reason this one isn't "full" like my others is because I cut it off. No sense in wasting the time or effort on someone who's not that ticklish.

She was still a cutie, the clip is very much appreciated :)

now this folks, is a true and honest tickle vid producer. and this is why darth's stuff is always good quality..and why ill always support his efforts!

some of today's producers would sell a clip like this with a shady preview and try to play it off as if it was the best thing since electric lamps (ive seen it happen before).

def a hot prospect darth, but def not ticklish..thanks for showing us this..and looking forward to your next "real" clip! :)

I loved her smile!!!! Would have been nice to see her bare soles!!!! Just My .02

You have my full respect and it is refreshing to see honest producers these days....that's what separates you from the rest in my book

keep up the good work Lord Sidious

Hey all!

Thanks for the lovely feedback regarding this clip. I wasn't sure how it would be received given the fact the ticklishness isn't really there, but still it seems positive. It's just part of my comittment to providing only quality content - no garbage!

She's beautiful and she has a smile that reminds me of Helen of Troy (launched a thousand ships). Also, her feet are shapely and I love the kind of hose she's wearing. BUT... the fact that she's not ticklish is proof positive that life is NOT FAIR!

Tell me about it sole! It was such a disappointing letdown! So sorry she wasn't man.

she was still cute... her feet were hot.... I loved the nylons... and her giggle did it for me... was it the greatest ever, no of course not, however it was still very very good and she did the trick... go video, and please keep up the great work, you have some of the best stuff coming out right now... and btw, please keep doing your nylon work

now this folks, is a true and honest tickle vid producer. and this is why darth's stuff is always good quality..and why ill always support his efforts!

some of today's producers would sell a clip like this with a shady preview and try to play it off as if it was the best thing since electric lamps (ive seen it happen before).

def a hot prospect darth, but def not ticklish..thanks for showing us this..and looking forward to your next "real" clip! :)

Thanks so much for that statement. This has always been my goal throughout the years. I won't put something out there that is not authentic - even if it means sending the model home and not completing the project.

That's mainly because rapidshare was the hosting solution used for it, which has since been eliminated. They pretty much deserve it for not discouraging copyright infringement. Megaupload suffered a similar fate from the FBI.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back