• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie with an unusual fetish

Q, welcome to the forum.

Your fetish is unique, but I like when people have unique fetishes. I have tickle and female foot fetishes, but I also have a fetish for seeing females stand barefoot on ladders. I used to be one of the most prolific members of the forum, but I'm now more of a poster, and lurker.

My view is: If you feel comfortable with your fetish, go for it, no matter how unique. Being unique is what makes the world go round.

Mitch

Hi and Welcome.

I agree with everyone else...as long as it's not hurting anyone it's all good!

If I meet an ugly old lady that wants to tickle me I'll film it for you!!!

Happy posting!

~Gemini

Hi and Welcome.

I agree with everyone else...as long as it's not hurting anyone it's all good!

If I meet an ugly old lady that wants to tickle me I'll film it for you!!!

Happy posting!

~Gemini

Wow, you would do that for me?

I've gotta say, this community so far has really impressed me!

I don't have that fetish, but you give me an idea...

What if, suppose, a mean old, wicked-evil, super-sadistic, spindly old witch-woman like a Russian Baba Yaga were to capture, perhaps by way of a familiar or two, a cute lil' young thing like 22-year old (she looks younger) Anna Pavlova and have her way with lil' Anna for a...good......long.........time...

Perhaps with spidery chicken's feet and long, pointy birch branches or some other such stroking and poking tickle-instruments (long, curling finger nails, for instance).

Belly Buttons

Do very old ladies with shriveled fingers and long pointed nails like the soft skin inside a young girl's bellybutton?

ohhhhh, but methinks they like the soft, supple skin in girl's bellybutton very, very, very much, most especially when it winks about as the taut flesh of that fit lil' tummy quivers and quakes, oh, my... Betwixt desperate, bubbling giggles such helpless lil' victims probably plead so sweetly for mercy from those tickling touches only to have the wizened old hag cackle hysterically as she plays with her hapless lil' playtoy.

Why, I'd imagine that such an ancient witch would find that the sensual flexings and twistings of her lil' captive would stir the ashes long thought extinguished and bring forth the vile blooms of a an insatiable lust for teasing her lil' prisoner into an perpetual hell of ticklish torture and unbearable yearning for unrealized satisfaction. As the haggish creature would be old as the mountains rising out of her haunted wood, hers would be an exquisite torment painted upon her lil' victim in fiendish hues, the sum knowledge of a thousand such conquests upon maidens come before.

Also, I think they're be some sides, a pair of size five lil' footsies, perky lil' breasts, a crazy-ticklish set of pits, ears, cheeks, inner thighs, and one fine lil' tail end that would be in grave danger of being conducted into the sinister symphony of satanic sensations our wicked witch would tracing out in devilishly dainty detail.

Last edited:
I don't have that fetish, but you give me an idea...

What if, suppose, a mean old, wicked-evil, super-sadistic, spindly old witch-woman like a Russian Baba Yaga were to capture, perhaps by way of a familiar or two, a cute lil' young thing like 22-year old (she looks younger) Anna Pavlova and have her way with lil' Anna for a...good......long.........time...

Perhaps with spidery chicken's feet and long, pointy birch branches or some other such stroking and poking tickle-instruments (long, curling finger nails, for instance).

I like that idea!

But I'm more into the old ladies tickling with their hands.

Also, I'm more into them tickling with their fingers than their nails, so they can feel the belly/stomach/tummy as they're tickling it [That area is the only area I'm into ticklingwise.]

Do very old ladies with shriveled fingers and long pointed nails like the soft skin inside a young girl's bellybutton?

Hey Dan, nice to hear from you again!

I would answer your question but yesyes answered it better than I could.

hi

welcome to our little show.I love belly and navel tivkling too.interest ing concept with the elderly

Some people think my name, "Q_0", is an emoticon, but it isn't.
I actually don't know what I was thinking when I came up with that.

Anyway, about me...

1: I am a unemployed 21 year old high school drop out in Syd ney, Australia.

2: I'm mostly into F/F tickling.

3: My favorite tickling area is the belly and belly button.
Actually, I'm not into tickling anywhere else.

4: I have a fetish for older women tickling younger girls.

So you might be wondering what's so unusual about my fetish, since there's plenty of people that like f/f, belly, and older/younger tickling.

Well, here's the unusual thing:

5: I like the older women to be MUCH older,[Like 80!] and very ugly. And the girls to be 18 and very attractive.

...And that's why I've been lurking instead of posting, because I haven't seen anyone else with this fetish.

But I thought I'd ask: Am I alone in this? Am I the only one with this fetish?

If anyone has this fetish too, either comment here or send me a PM.

And even if you don't, I'd appreciate welcoming comments! :)[/QUOTE]

welcome

try ask about this in the tickling discussion forum. you may get more replies there..

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back