• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [10/16/09] DEATHLY TICKLISH Amie Beth! M/F, Upper, Feet!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone!

Well...this one is extremely difficult to put into words.

Amie Beth contacted me...and was extremely excited to experience her first-ever tickle torture.

As you already know...the bondage is ALWAYS real...the reactions are ALWAYS genuine...and this time around, the 'lee had no clue what she was in for, regarding the intensity!

"Amie Beth: Unbelievably Ticklish!"

This is the real deal folks...

Amie Beth is 36 years-old, a part-time bondage model, and is UNBELIEVABLY ticklish.

Her reactions are some of the most genuine that I've EVER seen...no fake screaming, or forced laughter...

This is just pure, real dungeon tickle torture; mainly upperbody, but also some awesome foot tickling moments within!

...and you all know my demeanor...

If I say the word Deathly Ticklish in the description...I MEAN IT! :firedevil:

Ooops...I almost forgot!

Her safeword is "Help!"

Chosen by Amie Beth herself... :D

Within the last 6 months, it has been my absolute honor to introduce the following 'lees to dungeon tickle torture, and to this awesome community:

Gemini, Taryn, Lo-Lo, Shelly, Raven, Khiri...and now, it's my pleasure to add Amie Beth to this list... :happyhop:

Below, I've posted 4 vid caps, and a low-res, 1 minute preview from this clip...

The full clip is 9:24 in-length, and can be found at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>.

Thanks so much once again everyone for your awesome support, and continued feedback!

Once again, I couldn't do this without ya'll...

Hope your weekend treats you well,

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Wow, she is really ticklish and what great reactions to the tickling.
Please tell me there is more foot tickling on the way. :fingerscrossed:
What size shoe does she wear? Can't wait to see more.

Nice Clip, Thanks for Sharing.

Great stuff. You do find the Best. Love to see more of her feet.

WOW Ryan I think she is your most ticklish Model yet....I love her laughter and her reactions. I hope you tickle her more and more on her beautiful feet and toes. She is a MILT for sure.....I love the older ladies.....I love the younger ones too though. I think if I had to choose now which one of your models I would want to tie up and tickle it would be Amie Beth now as my #1 choice. The more ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle her....LOL

Last edited:
Awesome.....You are the man.I agree with the last post....love the mature gals.Thanks for the clip.

Wow, she is really ticklish and what great reactions to the tickling.
Please tell me there is more foot tickling on the way. :fingerscrossed:
What size shoe does she wear? Can't wait to see more.

Nice Clip, Thanks for Sharing.

Thanks Adrian!

Keep your eyes peeled...

She wears a size 8, by the way... :)

WOW Ryan I think she is your most ticklish Model yet....I love her laughter and her reactions. I hope you tickle her more and more on her beautiful feet and toes. She is a MILT for sure.....I love the older ladies.....I love the younger ones too though. I think if I had to choose now which one of our models I would want to tie up and tickle it would be Amie Beth now as my #1 choice. The more ticklish a lady is the more I want to tickle her....LOL

Thanks TicklesFemales!

Glad you enjoyed Amie Beth...and yes...she's definitely off-the-charts ticklish!

Just wow! Any chance you can get her arms immobile over her head and spider the heck out of her armpits?

yeah she is definitely made for tickling! :)
and that safeword is quite risky.. not sure I would have remebered to stop when she cried for help :rolleyes:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back