• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ivanks Trump on Regis and Kelly (No actual tickling - tickle talk)

Oh man. That was great! Thanks so much for posting! Ya know, sometimes the best clips are clips like that that don't involve any actual tickling at all. I don't know. My mind just seems to go into overdrive thinking about the thought processes that went into Kelly's and Ivanka's minds when they're having that little conversation. I mean do you think Kelly Ripa might be a closet ticklephile? And Ivanka could have gotten a snippy attitude about being asked about being held down and tickled, but she really had a good attitude about it and played along with it. I don't know what else to say, but I really loved that little clip. Thanks again!

I never, not in a million years, expected Ivanka Trump to sound like that. I guess I expected she'd have a Russian accent, and be like Paris Hilton.

Was more enthused by that than the tickle mentioning, actually.

I love those shoes Kelly is wearing... I think they are sheer see through...very nice

"NBC can't fault me for that! It's a reaction; it's Pavlovian."
Nice little tidbit. Thanks!

Subtle and fun admission. I loved it. She is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

that such a gorgeous woman as kelly ripa should bring up the holding down and tickling for information of another lovely woman on primetime tv! and ivanka went along with it

delightful... goosebumps

i agree that kelly maybe had a little visual thing going on in her head of tickling ivanka into telling (even if it was only for a tiny instant)

dang... just hearing kelly ripa say the words "so if we hold you down and tickle you..." mmmmmmmmm, delicious ... and she put just a little emphasis on the word tickle... yummy

lovely find

thanks

Thanks for the link.

Here is the part about the tickling.

~ toyou

Thanks for the clip.

I had heard about this conversation, but wasn't watching that morning.

Kelly says it around the 2:30 mark

If you don't want to sit through the entire vapid conversation, Kelly says that to Trump's daughter in the passage that starts around 2:30.

Regis, who always seems in his own world, missed his cue to tickle either of those two desirable women.

I would have to agree, this is getting blown way out of proportion. I don't even say that much here; I'm the TMF equivalent to Silent Bob , I just needed to see what all the hype was about. Worst clip ever.

Haha, worst clip ever?

I think for most of us, fantasizing about her getting tickle tortured is enough.

Last edited:
was looking for it but couldn't find it. I remember it was something like Kelly asks what if we hold you down and tickle you (asking about who the apprentice winner is) her answer was something along the lines of "well in that case you can't blame me"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back