• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnotized and Tickled Babysitter - F/F - Tickle Chicks - FREE PREVIEW

ReyaFet

Verified
Hypnotized-and-Tickled-Babysitter.gif

Fans of hypnotism fetish, have we got a treat for you! Everyone else, don't worry there is still plenty of tickling in this video, but with a fun hypnotic twist! Addie is upset when her father calls a babysitter to stay with her while he is gone on a business trip. Kordelia arrives expecting it to be an easy night of helping Addie study. But when Addie convinces her to be her hypnotism guinea pig, Kordelia has no idea what she's in for! Mischevious Addie locks her under her spell in seconds after waving a special pendalum in front of her face. She instructs her to undress down to only her pantyhose. Then Addie snaps her fingers and Kordelia wakes up. Horrified, she asks Addie why she is naked. Addie shrugs and says, "I don't know, you just started taking off your clothes", making Kordelia look irresponsible and crazy. Putting her back under the spell, Addie tells Kordelia how ticklish she is. Kordelia repeats, "I am very very ticklish." This is because Addie wants nothing more than to tickle her babysitter mercilessly! She tickles her for a bit and then decides to cuff her wrists behind her back and her ankles together. After attacking her ticklish underarms and sides, she moves down to her nyloned feet, which are extremely ticklish, too! After Addie has had her fun, she tells Kordelia to write her a check and then sends her off to the 7-11 to pick her up a soda; naked and ankle-cuffed! Addie is just having too much fun playing tricks on her babysitter. Hopefully one day Kordelia will get her revenge! A fun and unique video that I hope you guys enjoy mucho!

FREE PREVIEW! Right-click here and select "Save As" to download!

To see other awesome previews and to join our membership site, go to www.TickleChicks.com!

Or to buy our clips individually (pay per view), go to http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

Thanks and hope you all have a great day!
Addie J

I love the hypno thing when its done right. I don't know why but I guess its stuff like tickling boots, which we haven't got in real life. Hypno girls can believe they are being tickled by anything no matter how impossible the scenario. Just my ramblings.

R

Hypnotickle

I love the hypno thing when its done right. I don't know why but I guess its stuff like tickling boots, which we haven't got in real life. Hypno girls can believe they are being tickled by anything no matter how impossible the scenario. Just my ramblings.

R

Sexy,

No, I know what you mean. I'm going to play with this concept some more - I like it.

Very nice pics/clip and you always come up with the best scenarios, Thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back