• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spellbound part 2

rpgiles

Part 2: Cordelia’s Ordeal

Cordelia awoke sitting in a comfortable chair. No not a chair exactly…but something like it. She was alarmed to find that she was completely naked. Well except for the sandals, which for some reason had been left on. The room she was in was completely white, with some subdued lighting that did not allow her to get any idea of how big or small the room was. When she tried to get out of the chair she found that she was completely immobilized somehow, although she could see no ropes or anything else like them. She couldn’t even wiggle her fingers or toes. She began to grow extremely scared, wondering exactly what the hell this was all about.
She didn’t have to wait long. With a puff of smoke, the blonde girl reappeared. She was, however, different from how Cordelia remembered seeing her. The black overalls had been replaced by a black leather bustier and thigh high black boots. Her blonde hair formerly straight was now swept dramatically around the two small horns she now had. Her green eyes had become smoldering red. Scared as she should have been, Cordelia began to feel slightly aroused by the blonde’s very presence, a most disconcerting experience.
“Well Cordelia, I don’t hear any comments about my clothing now, Do I?” asked the demoness.
“Who…who are you? asked Cordelia now filled with fright.
The blonde laughed. “Well, for your purposes, you can call me Diana, And now to cut to the chase , and eliminate you asking me as you were obviously going to… you have been brought here to be tortured---pure and simple.” Diana said with a smile.
“But why? Why me?” asked Cordelia who was almost in tears at this point.
“Why… for your sins against my master. You were part of the slayers circle at one time… were you not?” Diana asked with a raised eyebrow.
“But that was before! Not anymore!” Cordelia stated desperately.
Diana sighed. Dealing with mortals was always trying. “But the fact remains that you were responsible for the death of some of my master’s army. They are hard to replace you know.” She paused for a moment. “Tell me Cordelia, do you wonder how you will be tortured?”
The response was barely audible. “Yes.”
Diana moved towards Cordelia’s sandal shod feet. “Tell me, are you ticklish?”
The question was enough to turn Cordelia’s blood to ice. She was extremely ticklish, a fact that she kept well hidden from everyone. Or so she thought. Diana casually undid the buckle on one of Cordelia’s sandals and gently, gently slipped it off of her foot. Like the rest of her, Cordelia kept her feet in perfect shape with regular pedicures and applications of lotions and cream. Her skin was extremely soft and her toenails were painted a lovely shade of blue. Diana ran her nail up Cordelia’s sole. Despite her situation, Cordelia giggled. “No please, don’t. Not my feet. Anything but that.” Begged Cordelia. In spite of her protests, Diana calmly undid Cordelia’s other sandal to bare her other foot. She repeated her quick tickle. Try as she Might Cordelia could not mover her foot from the perfect angle it was at to expose it to tickling fingers.
“Fingers? Oh, no I won’t be tickling you. You’ll have something much more fun than that.” Diana moved up the chair towards Cordelia’s head, bringing her lips within inches of Cordelia
‘s ear. As soon as she grew close, Cordelia found herself growing aroused and excited. Diana spoke softly into her ear. “Did you ever see in cartoons when a character was tickled with a feather duster?” Cordelia closed her eyes, swallowed and shook her head. Diana moved around to the other ear. “Well guess what? It works. Amazingly well.” Oh God. Cordelia could not believe what she was hearing—it was like a nightmare. Unable to move, her most sensitive area would be attacked by feathers. Part of her, however, probably inspired by the nearness of this beautiful blonde, was wondering if a person could be brought to sexual ecstasy by tickling their feet.
“Oh, yes, you certainly can feel that way from having your feet tickled.” Diana was obviously, somehow, reading her thoughts. “However, in your case, you’re going to have a little more of a helping you out in that department than just being tickled.” Diana snapped her fingers, at the end of the chair instantly appeared a circular machine ringed with clumps of feathers. Cordelia’s feet hung just inches away from those feathers. Diana took some type of button from the machine and pressed it into Cordelia’s hand. “You see, you will be somewhat the master of your own destiny.”
“Cordelia looked confused.” What do you mean?”
Diana spun the machine by hand. It immediately closed the distance to Cordelia’s defenseless soles, slowly grading the feathers across her feet. Cordelia, surprised by this, immediately burst into laughter that continued until the machine stopped turning. She also noticed a slight buzzing from the chair, right underneath her sensitive bottom and inner thighs. It was pleasant, actually, similar to a gentle stoking. Diana smiled. “Now you see what I mean. The button in your hand controls the speed of the machine. You can run it slowly, dragging out the feeling of each feather across your feet. Or you can run it fast, meaning that each feather is tickling you for less time but hitting your soles more often. It doesn’t matter to me, but you might want to keep in mind that the faster the machine is running the more often you’ll get the sensation from the chair. Eventually you’ll reach a point where your body is screaming for release…after overloading from the feeling of being tickled and vibrated at the same time. It’s quite exciting to watch, actually but unfortunately I’ll be busy with your friend Buffy. Enjoy.”
“Wait, can’t we work out something else? Please. I can’t stand being tickled. Please. I’m begging…” It was to no avail. With a sweet smile, Diana flipped a switch. With a whine, the tickling machine began to turn. It was set on slow. Within seconds, Cordelia was already lost. “Please, hahaha, Stop It! Please. I can’t take it! Please!” Cordelia tried switching the speed to fast. If anything, that was worse. The sensations were doubled on her sensitive, soft feet. However the vibrating between her legs was also increased. She was soon almost beyond words, beyond giggling, into breathless laughter and guttural moans. About all Diana could understand before whe winked out of the room was the occasional “OH GOD! “or:”MAKE IT STOP!” Cordelia tried different speed settings, but really it was a moot point. She was lost in the throes of tickling, oblivious to all but the feeling of the feathers, which alternated stiff, soft, stiff, soft, against her soles, unable to move, unable to do anything but take the torture that had been devised for her. For variety, the machine would occasionally extend a third arm that would circle feathers around her toes, causing her to literally scream with laughter. “Diana! PLEASE STOP THIS! I’LL HAHA NEVER GO OUT SLAYING AGAIN! HEHE SHOW SOME MERCY!” As the torture went on, the feelings inside Cordelia’s body began to conflict. Her feet were being constantly tickled while her inner thighs were being thoroughly stimulated by the chair. Even through her haze of sensations, she was wishing that the tall blonde would come back to her and lick her where the feathers danced. Finally Cordelia sould stand no more. She moved the machine to its highest setting, not caring anymore about the feathers whipping across the soles of her feet, tickling her more than anything she had ever felt, letting the machine bring her to a mind blowing ecstasy. “GODOHGOD!!!!!!!” With this she passed out, her body simply overloaded with sensation. Sensing that she was no longer conscious, the machine put itself into idle mode. It would give it’s victim a 10 minute break, then wake her up and start the process over again, This tine, however, the machine would expel a gas that would prolong Cordelia’s stamina and ability to hold off her peak, letting her be tickled twice as long without passing out. Until then, the machine hummed quietly to itself.

Coming soon: Part 3 Willow’s Torment.

This was one of the first tickling stories I ever discovered on the web, and probably the first celebrity/tv character based story. Blast from the past much? Thanks for reposting.

I guess I missed this the first time, but it's definately got my attention now! Thanks for putting it up rpgiles, can't wait to see the rest of this and how it all turns out!

rpgiles said:
Diana ran her nail up Cordelia’s sole. Despite her situation, Cordelia giggled. “No please, don’t. Not my feet. Anything but that.” Begged Cordelia.

Um, yeah. We just can't go through one tickling story without hearing that. And a tickling machine? She's a demon with a magical pendant, yet she settles for flicking a switch, causing feathers to rotate on Cordy's feet. Ugh, whatever.

Diana ran her nail up Cordelia’s sole. Despite her situation, Cordelia giggled. “No please, don’t. Not my feet. Anything but that.” Begged Cordelia.

I first discovered this story in the late 90's so I am not sure if the author was jumping on the bandwagon or leading the parade. Anyway I have alwayd liked that phrase, cliched or not.

Wahhhhhhh :(

I was hoping to see some of your stories, rpgiles. ;)

The folks at TMF deserve to see what you are capable of. :devil:

Jen

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back