• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW STORY - THE TICKLISH EXECUTIVES: THE TICKLING COMMERCIAL (Nylons) f/f

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello all,

Here's my latest story featuring the ticklish executives and their crazy idea to shoot a nylon-tickling ad to advertise all the perfectly smooth nylons they offer for sale to ticklish women...The parts in italics are the actual ad. Of course, if such an ad existed, I'd probably die of a heart attack after 10 seconds of viewing it...

Enjoy. Comments are most welcome...

The Ticklish Executives: The Ticklish Commercial​

“You don’t think nylons can be smooth and run-resistant? Well, let’s start with our reinforced heels and toes stockings that are maddeningly smooth. And there’s only one way to show you how smooth they are: it’s by tickling Odette and Janice right through them. Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Odette,” cooed Fernande, as she applied her long nails on Odette’s pure white stockings, right over her very high and strong yet feeble arches. Odette was, with tender Janice, imprisoned in a strange contraption. Their legs were outstretched before them and their torsos bent forward as far as possible. In this immobilizing position, only their tender and smooth nyloned soles and their faces were visible to their ticklers.

Fernande and Nadia had had the bright idea to shoot a nylon commercial to demonstrate their nylons were the smoothest and the most run-resistant thanks to Odette’s formula. Of course, only a few seconds were needed for the ad, but so that everyone agreed on being punished, it had been decided that everyone would be tickled tortured all over. So, tickle-allergic Janice and high-arched Odette would first feature reinforced heels and toes stockings, then small-soled Claudia and submissive-soled Isabella would feature descriptive nylons and finally hard-soled Fernande and fleshy-soled Nadia would feature nylons which were the sheerest and smoothest on Earth. And three of them would wear nylons with isolated toes, whose simple goal was to make the toes vulnerable to tickle torture. Each women would wear nothing but their nylons, bras and panties to facilitate the stimulation of all their ticklish body parts.

As her soles got stimulated, Odette saw them jerk lightly as an urge to laugh travelled instantly to her throat. Her eyes lit up as she saw the long fingernails of Fernande tease her soles, and she laughed generously: “Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee.”

Fernande went on to explore her perfectly formed toes right through the delicious reinforcements. With excitement, she fluttered her fingers over the weak digits, hypnotized as it were by the pinkness the perfect pure white stockings produced. “You must agree that feet adorned in these smooth stockings should be punished especially by fluttering your nails over those large super-smooth reinforcements. Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Odette. Laugh helplessly.”

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee,” continued Odette, who couldn’t resist Fernande’s very long nails.

“The smoothness of these new stockings will dazzle you and their resistance to running will amaze you. It doesn’t matter how sharp your nails are, those nylons will resist your assaults. I’m afraid that the soles underneath won’t though. Especially since Janice’s stockings have isolated-toes reinforcements. Kili, kili, kili, Janice, laugh very ticklish Janice,” stated Nadia, who dug her nails deep inside Janice’s plantar flesh.

“Oooh, my feeeet aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, toooo muuuuch paaah, aaaahin, aah, aah, aah, aah, aaaaaaaaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah,” stated a helpless Janice, as sharp nails ravaged her allergic soles. Her isolated light-blue nyloned toes curled and opened up deliciously in extreme pain. Her face laughed generously.

“Kiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, wootchy-koo tender Janice on the bottoms of your ticklish nylons. These nylons have been designed for someone as ticklish as Janice, as ticklish as someone you want to punish,” said Nadia as she looked straight at the camera, “or as ticklish as our next models.”

Behind the wall, in a room where only Odette and Janice’s torsos and thighs clad in bras, garter belts and panties were accessible to tickle torture, Isabella and Claudia heard their cue. The first part of the ad was over, and now it was time to have fun with weak Odette and tickle-allergic Janice until they laughed out. Claudia began fluttering her fingernails very quickly inside Odette’s tender underarms. At the end of her fingertips, she could feel Odette’s muscles spasm. “You are so ticklish soft Odette,” whispered Claudia. Claudia moved her fingernails about the underarms of Odette, torturing them. “Ghiiiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, gooli, gooli, gooli, wootchy-koo, deliciously ticklish Odette,” teased Claudia, as she enjoyed the signs of ticklish pain appearing in Odette’s flesh.

Isabella, for her part, had begun tickling Janice on the only spot she wanted to tickle her on: her pure white panties. Barely grazing them, she began triggering Janice’s perfect allergy. “You’re not quite ticklish on your panties yet allergic Janice, but soon, you will be laughing like you deserve not only from your soles but also from your panties, as your skin reacts negatively to my fingernails, reddens and gets progressively more ticklish and itchy. Then, the muscles under your skin will begin jerking and your laughter will slowly increase. You will laugh out. Oooooh. It’s beginning,” noted Isabella, as she lifted the panties off Janice’s skin for a second. “Your skin is getting pink. Kweeeeetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy, kweetchy-koo, all over your smooth panties, Janice. It must be awful losing control of your panties like that,” taunted Isabella.

Meanwhile, Claudia continued to focus totally on Odette’s underarms. “Odette, your underarms are alive. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Odette in the deep chasms of your underarms.”

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee,” laughed Odette, who could see Fernande smile wickedly as she tortured her perfectly-toed soles, feel Claudia quick nails make short work of her deep armpits and hear both women taunts.

“Aaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah, aaaah,” laughed sweetly Janice. Her tickle allergy was increasing her ticklishness. She could feel her stockinged feet and her panties get progressively more ticklish, as she saw the smirk of pleasure on the face of Nadia and felt Isabella allergize her panties for the first time in her life. Janice was in tickle pain.

“Oooh, poor Odette is getting tired as I tickle her perfectly formed toes. Poor ticklish Odette can’t resist the punishment she so richly deserves. Keeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo Odette. Feel my nails tickle your lovely toes right through your perfectly reinforced pure white stockings, Odette. Come on, I know you love it. I know you enjoy having your weak soles tortured. Especially, your high arches. I will scratch them now to extract as many painful tickle sensations as possible. Yes, I can tell by the look on your face that you can’t stand my up and down motion on your arches. They are so ticklish. Die of laughter my sweet Odette,” taunted Fernande, as she tortured the lovely pure white soles of touchy Odette, who definitely was going crazy.

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee............, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, haaaaaaa, heeheeheeheehee................,” replied Odette who was having more and more trouble laughing. But she didn’t want to give in. She tried to resist, but one look at her soles being punished and she panicked.

“Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, helpless Odette on your lovely arches. Laugh out Odette, laugh out like only you can. These stockings have but one purpose: to make you very ticklish, to enhance your tickle pain. Suffer Odette and laugh out,” concluded Fernande, as she pushed her nails a little bit deeper still inside Odette’s plantar flesh.

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee............, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee............,” replied Odette who was beginning to have trouble laughing as she was ordered to by Fernande and Claudia.

“That’s it Odette,” said Fernande. “Laugh out from exhaustion. God, I love the balls of your feet. They’re so smooth through your perfect pure white stockings. Don’t you love having them tickled, sweet Odette? Your soles are so perfect, whether it’s your kootchy-kootchy-koo toes, the kootchy-kootchy-koo balls of your feet and your kootchy-kootchy-koo arches. Are you getting tired, ticklish Odette? Don’t you realize that everyone is going to see how ticklish you are when we sell clips of this delicious tickle torture on the Internet? Everyone is going to know that you have no resistance to tickle torture. Now don’t try my patience and laugh out Odette.”

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, heeheeheeheehee............, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, ............, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, heeheeheeheehee................, heeheeheeheehee............,” resisted Odette, in a last effort not to give Fernande the satisfaction of having tickled her to exhaustion.

“Very well then. Die through your smoothly reinforced pure white toes,” stated Fernande, as she dug in her nails deep inside Odette’s immobile toes. “Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo sweet Odette over your 10 perfectly-stockinged toes. Your toes are helpless against my sharp nails. You must go mad Odette. That’s it. I can tell by your movements that you’re about to laugh out. I love your laughing out Odette. It turns me on,” stated Fernande as she scratched the pure white digits through the stockings.

“Haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa............................, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee................, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa.................................., heeheeheeheehee............, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa..............................................., haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, I’m dying..............................................................., haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee.................................................., haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa, heeheeheeheehee, haaaa, ha, haaaa, ha, haaaa................, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh,” finally laughed out Odette, who fell limp in her bonds.

Odette laughing out was bad news for allergic Janice. Claudia abandoned Odette’s armpits to stimulate Janice’s smooth microfiber panties. As well, Fernande, who was extremely happy at having made Odette laugh out, grabbed the big and the pinkie individually-wrapped toes of Janice’s left foot and spread them wide apart, allowing Nadia to allergize the tender areas in between each and every toes of that weak foot.

“Aaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaaht, thaaaaaaaaaaah, taaaaaaaaaaaes, aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, naaaaaaaaaht, thaaaaaaaaahre, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah,” begged incoherently Janice with tears in her eyes. Soon, her ten toes were red with envy. Once her toes were done, the devious executives finished allergizing her arches, the balls of her feet and her heels before returning to her helpless stockinged toes. By then, her feet were red to her ankles.

“Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy-koo, tender Janice right through your perfect light blue stockings. All your little piggies are writhing in allergic pain. I love your toes and your soles and your new light blue stockings. I enjoy making you suffer Janice,” taunted Nadia, as her fingers danced over Janice’s nylons.

“Keeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, keetchy, stockings-koo Janice over your dark red arches and right through your light blue stockings allergic Janice. Oh, koodzy, koodzy, koodzy, koodzy, koodzy, koodzy-koo, Janice, just die of laughter lovely allergic Janice,” teased Fernande, as she tortured the tender model’s stockinged soles.

“Aaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah..............., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah............., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah.............., aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah,” laughed Janice. Her laugh was getting deliciously interrupted by pauses indicative of her increased tiredness. Janice's cruel allergy was playing tricks on her soles...and on her panties.

“Janice, your panties are so smooth I could tickle them and never, ever stop. How does it feel to have such perfectly ticklish panties thanks to your beautiful allergy, Janice? Your pantied pussy is so ticklish now to say nothing of your tender butt. There is nothing like making a woman laugh against her will, through her smooth microfiber panties. That’s it Janice. Get fatigued Janice. Have trouble laughing Janice. Faint from having your panties tickle tortured Janice,” explained an overexcited Isabella.

“Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili-koo, through your pure white panties Janice, right on your allergic skin. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, sweet Janice. I can tell by the sound of your laugh that you’re in extreme ticklish pain. I love that. I’ve always loved to torture you. Stop laughing now Janice. Stop laughing and faint sweetly Janice,” ordered Claudia.

“Aaaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah..........................., aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaah, ................................., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, .........................., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah..............., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaah............................, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, ........................................., aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah, ......................................, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh,” laughed out Janice, with a smile of pain on her face.

***​

“Our next models are wearing our opaque, yet incredibly smooth, nylons, to which you can even add a message. As you can see, Claudia’s jet black nylons have bright yellow ‘Ticklish Psychologist’ soles, and her toes are perfectly isolated. Kooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo shrink Claudia,” indicated Fernande, as she applied her long nails to the soles of helpless Claudia. Instantly, Claudia’s feet trembled and squirmed and her toes suffered, as Claudia began laughing painfully.

“Haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, please, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, not my soles, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee,” begged Claudia uncharacteristically.

“And Isabella’s black nylons have bright green ‘Ticklish Nerd’ foot-bottoms. Descriptive nylons have but one purpose: to ensure that women, such as nurses, teachers, secretaries, moms, or lawyers are ticklishly identified. See the result: Kiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili-koo, nerdy Isabella, kiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, wootchy, wootchy-koo across your lovely toes,” teased Nadia, as she ran her nails over Isabella’s bright green toes. Opening her mouth, Isabella produced a sweet laughing elixir which inebriated Nadia.

“Heeheeheehaahaahaahaahoohoohoohoohoohoohoohooheeheeeeeeeehaahaahaahaahaa, stop it tortures, heeeeeehaahaahaahaahaahaahaahoooooooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo, not the feet, huuuuuu, huuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuu, it’s too much, huuuuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuu,” complained strangely Isabella, who, just like Claudia, adored being tickled.

That’s because it wasn’t the beginning for Claudia and Isabella. It was a long continuation.

Hours ago, Fernande had begun tickling Claudia’s bright yellow descriptive soles by fluttering her long fingernails very quickly over the perfect nylon material covering her petite soles and making sure to spread her toes open and tickle every interstice in between each of them. At the same time, Odette had begun enjoying the smoothness of the bright yellow descriptive armpits of Claudia’s body nylons, also paying prolonged visits to her tender waist and ribs. Nadia, for her part, began amusing herself with Isabella’s bright green nerdy soles, making sure to pay attention to every nook and cranny of her plantar areas, while Janice, using the smoothness of Isabella’s body nylons, began gliding her hands over Isabella’s panties.

And they never stopped.

At first, Claudia and Isabella enjoyed their predicament. Claudia’s submissiveness asserted itself quickly and she allowed her body, but especially her feet, to be punished. However, after three hours of uninterrupted torture, Claudia began to experience a strange painful fatigue. Another hour, and suddenly Claudia hit a wall, like a marathon runner. She suddenly stopped enjoying her stimulation and began to find it torturous and painful. She began to beg as she giggled sweetly. With every touch, with every taunt, she squirmed and bounced in her bonds. She had finally been broken.

Isabella was in worse shape. It had taken a mere two hours to break her, but now she had to suffer as Claudia broke more slowly. Fernande and Nadia wanted her and Claudia to suffer during the shooting of the commercial.

After Claudia broke, Odette and Janice stopped tickling Claudia and Isabella, and Fernande and Nadia began shooting. Claudia and Isabella never really had a break before the shooting began.

“Oh, and in case you’re wondering, Claudia is a true ticklish psychologist. Aren’t you tickly little Claudia, mmmm? Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, keedy, poooootchy, pootchy-poo the tickly little psychologist foot-bottoms,” taunted Fernande, who was extremely happy at having broken Claudia. It made for a much better commercial.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, my poor fhee-hee-hee-hee-heet, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haave, merc-hee-hee-hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, nhoo-hoot, mhaa-haa thoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooes hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” begged Claudia, as Fernande ran her nails deeply over her immobile and tired arches, into the soft balls of her feet and in between each of her tiny toes, so perfectly and individually wrapped in the most tickle-conducive material there is: nylon. Claudia smiled painfully. And she could not suppress that smile. Claudia also felt a strange pain in her foot-bottoms, which so strangely caused her to laugh gigglingly.

“And Isabella is a true ticklish nerd. Put those nylons on another nerd like her and tickle her stockinged feet until she’s sorry for not helping you with your homework. Or on a mom for grounding you once too many times. Or on a secretary for being a ticklish secretary. So many women need to be punished. Even executives.” concluded Nadia, a smile of wretched pleasure breaking her face.

“Heeheeheehaahaahaahaahoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo, no, no, no, no, heeeeeeeehaahaahaahaahaa, heeeeeehaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahoooooooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo, my nerdy soles are in pain, huuuuuuuu, huuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuu, they’re very tender, heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee, huuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuu,” suffered Isabella.

Claudia suddenly bucked slightly, despite her tiredness, when Janice and Odette dug their fingernails deep inside her descriptive armpits. After enjoying the increased laughter their nails provoked, Janice and Odette began tickling their way down Claudia petite torso to reach her weak waist and excite it before moving back up to her pits. Claudia twisted a bit, but she was so tired she was unable to resist this torture.

“Kiiiiili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo under your arms, Claudia,” teased Odette with a generous smile. “You didn’t expect to be triple-tortured, didn’t you? I so love tickling you Claudia, especially now that you’re broken and helpless to resist. Feel my nails extract pain and laughter from your descriptive armpits, Claudia. Finally Claudia you’re suffering the ignominious pain that accompanies tickle torture. You’ve lost control of your sweet little giggly laughter and it’s become painful. What’s worse Claudia? The walls of your armpits or the abyss of your armpits?” asked Odette.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haall, ovhaa-haa-haar, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, mhaa, thee-hee-hee, ckl-hee-hee-heesh, hee, hee, hee, pee-hee-heets, hee, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” replied Claudia in tears.

“Oh come on Claudia, there must be a part that’s more ticklish than the other. Answer me now, answer me truthfully. What’s more ticklish? The walls of your armpits or the abyss of your armpits?” asked Odette as she glided her nails over both areas of Claudia’s underarms, exciting them cruelly.

“I’ll tickle the walls of her kootchy-kootchy-koo left armpit and you tickle the abyss of her kili-kili-koo right armpit. Then, she won’t be able to escape the torture she so deserves. You helped allergize my panties Claudia. It itched for hours and almost drove me mad. You must be punished for that. Khiiiiiiili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, petite and ticklish Claudia, soft and broken Claudia, weak and tortured Claudia,” butt in Janice as she stimulated the hard walls of Claudia’s left descriptive bright yellow armpit.

Claudia found the ticklish sensations that she was experiencing about her underarms to be quite painful, In all her ticklish life, never had she been tickled this efficiently, this cruelly. Never had she been forced to laugh to such an extent. This “wall of your armpits” and “abyss of your armpits” attack was producing the desired amount of ticklish sensations to send her into a panic that increased her reactions.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, plhee-hee-heease, sthaa-haa-haap, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, mercee-hee-hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” begged truthfully Claudia, as fire burned her foot-bottoms.

Suddenly, Janice and Odette abandoned Claudia’s armpits and dug their nails straight into Isabella’s smooth microfiber panties, using a dig-in and scratch approach. Isabella twisted her butt left and right, but finally gave in and let her panties be tickled, especially by Janice who had taken a liking to Isabella’s very ticklish pantied pussy.

“Oooh, Isabella, your pussy is very touchy and tickly. Puuuuuuussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy-poo Isabella right through your bright green panties. Is her booty ticklish, Odette?

Oh yes, her booty is very tickly too. The booty muscles are jerking wildly as I tickle them with my fingertips through those horribly smooth panties. Booooooty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty-boo, Isabella. I heard that you love having your panties tickled Isabella. Is that booty, booty-boo true?”

“Heeheeheehaahaahaahaahoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo, not that much, heeeeeeeehaahaahaahaahaa, heeeeeehaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahoooooooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo, huuuuuuuu, huuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuu, heeeeeeehaahaahaahaahaahahaahaahaa, no pussy-poo or booty-boo, heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa,” complained uselessly Isabella, who couldn’t stop twisting her smooth panties around as Odette and Janice tickled them with their long nails.

“What, you don’t like having your panties tickled now? We thought you did. It’s probably just a phase. We’ll keep tickling them until you grow out of it,” taunted Odette, who spread her nails as wide as possible to stimulate as much of Isabella’s butt as possible.

But Isabella had other things to worry beside her ticklish panties.

“Nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy, nerdy-koo, Isabella right on the bottoms of your tender soles. Oooh, are these tears I can see on your face? Are you fatigued? You are? But you see, I just can’t stop tickling those slightly fleshy soles of yours. Ooooh, the balls of your feet. Just perfectly fleshy. I’ll dig in. Koooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo nerdy Isabella right through your perfectly bright green descriptive soles. You want me to stop don’t you?”

“Heeheeheehaahaahaahaahoohoohoohoohoohoohoohooheeheeeeeeeehaahaahaahaahaa, yes, please stop, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahoooooooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo, I’ll do anything, just spare my feet, huuuuuuuu, huuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuu, my soles are nerdy and tickly, huuuuuuuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuuhuu,” begged Isabella, who was having trouble seeing through her tears of nerdy laughter.

“And what about you Claudia, the ticklish psychologist? Are you ready to do anything so that I stop running my long fingernails on your delectable petite soles, right through those bright yellow descriptive hose you love to wear? Or do you need another hour or so of tickle torture to think about it? I think it’s the latter. So, kiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, ticklish shrink,” taunted Fernande, who was enjoying the smoothness of Claudia’s stockinged soles to no end.

“Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, sthaa-haa-haap, sthaa-haa-haap, sthaa-haa-haap, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, anheetheeng, anheetheeng, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” agreed Claudia.

“Very well then,” said Nadia to both ticklish women. “We want you to walk in your descriptive nylons in public permanently for publicity purposes. You will be expected to slip off your shoes everywhere. At the supermarket, at work, at the shopping centre. Everywhere where you can take off your shoes, you will. Oh, and the university will be a perfect place to walk in your brightly-colored stockinged feet. We are after all aiming for this ticklish market”, explained the devilish executive, as she poked Isabella’s soles right through her smooth descriptive nylons.

“Yes, Claudia. You were ordered to expose your descriptive soles in public by Odette some time ago. Now, if you want to stop laughing, you’re going to have to expose and walk in your bright yellow stockinged feet everywhere. In addition, you’ll wear strappy sandals so that your toes can be seen by all. I know you love humiliation Claudia. You will say yes. You will publicize our body nylons. The only answer you can give is yes or you will laugh endlessly,” threatened Fernande, her long nails dancing in between the small toes of Claudia.

The ticklish broken girls could only agree with their tormentors.

“Heeheeheehaahaahaahaahoohoohoohoohoohoohoohooheeheeeeeeeehaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, I’ll wear them, I’ll expose them, hoooooooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo, I’ll wear the sandals too,” agreed Isabella, who was in tears.

“Mheeheeheehee too, mheeheehee too, mheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee too, mercheeheeheeheehee, it theeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeckles too much, heeheeheeheeheehee,” said Claudia, unable to take one more second of this torture.

Fernande and Nadia smiled...and continued to torture the ticklish soles of Claudia and Isabella.

***​

“Yes even, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, executives like us are ticklish, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, and it may happen that we get tickled, oh God my hard arches, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, we want our delicate nylons to be intact, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” explained Fernande, as her soles were grazed by the long nails of Odette and Janice, which were dancing on her stockinged arches right through her jet black nylons with dangerously isolated wiggling toes.

“Ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, ho, ho, ha, ha, these nylons will never run, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, this grazing of my nylons, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, so that if you, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, if you, ha, ha, ha, ha, get tee-ee-ckled tortured, your, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, nylons will always be intact, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” added Nadia, who was getting grazed on the balls of her feet and over her toes by Isabella and Claudia.

The smile of cruelty over the face of the four women betrayed the excitement they were feeling at finally being able to stimulate these super sheer nylons and forcing these two ticklish executives to giggle and laugh like they deserved for having this crazy idea to shoot a nylon tickling ad. The ultra sheer and smooth nylons Nadia and Fernande were wearing made tickling their feet very easy. Isabella, Claudia, Janice and Odette had no problem gliding their long and sharp nails over their perfect soles. But the girls had a devious plan for the ticklish executives’ toes that they would execute very soon.

“Each of my-y-y toes are, are, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, invi, inwi, indiviiiiiiii, hah, hah, hahlly wrhah, hah, hah, hahpped hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, they’re so ticklish, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, I can’t say my-y-y-y-y-y-y lines, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, I’m too ticklish,” babbled Fernande, who was wiggling her toes deliciously as her hard arches were being tortured deservedly by Janice and Odette.

“My to-o-o-o-o-o-o-oes are, oh no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not widiv, inwivivi, hhee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, isolated, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, they’re so tickli-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ish, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, my poor fee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-eetzzzz, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, we’re being ti-i-i-i-i-ckled too cruelly-y-y-y-y-y-y to say our lines,” noted ticklish Nadia.

That’s when Janice grabbed the big toe and the baby toe of Fernande’s left foot and spread them wide apart, totally exposing the very ticklish interstices in between the executive’s long isolated toes. At the same time, Isabella also grabbed the delicate toes of Nadia’s right foot and spread them as much as she could even though they were not wrapped individually.

Both executives were surprised at this development. It wasn’t in the tickle script. But they were downright scared when they saw the electric toothbrushes that Odette and Claudia were holding and that they obviously intended to use on their executive toes.

“Oh God!! Oh no!! Don’t brush the inside of my toes to demonstrate the resistance of our ticklish nylons, no, doooohaaaaaaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, it hu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-urts, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, noooooo, nhaaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah,” suddenly howled ticklish Fernande as the rotating head of the toothbrush made its way inside the space in between her big toe and her second toe. Her eyes opened in horror, Fernande saw, through howls of laughter, the devilish rotating head of the brush leave that space to make its way to the top of her second toe, which she couldn’t really move. As she laughed, it simply jerked there in ticklish agony.

Nadia’s toes may not have been clad individually in their own little pockets of nylon material, but with her toes spread as well, the inside of her toes were exposed enough to feel the brunt of the toothbrush attack, especially with Claudia pushing the toothbrush deep inside her nylons. “Our nylons will resist, but not our ticklish nerve endings. Not that tender spot!! Not my toehaaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, mercy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa, haaa,” laughed regularly Nadia, as she also looked at her toes being brushed, helpless to move them.

“The ad is done,” said Odette. “Spread those toes open and tie them up as we discussed,” she added as her eyes brightened with excitement. “Isabella, go amuse yourself with their upper bodies.”

“With pleasure,” replied Isabella, who quickly ran to the other side of the stocks to accomplish her mission: graze lightly one side of Nadia’s tender waist and one of Fernande’s hard armpits. Kneeling behind the helpless executives, she pulled up slightly Nadia’s pure white microfiber panties and began tickling the left side of her waist through this material she so loved touching. At the same time, with her right hand, she began running her hands in the deepest realms of Fernande’s right ticklish armpits.

Both executives smiled and began giggling slightly as Isabella kootchied them sweetly. Helpless, Fernande could only look in horror as Janice pulled thin wires out of a bag and surrounded Fernande’s big left toe with one, and tied the toe strenuously to one of the pins coming out of the stock. Then Fernande’s little left toe was restrained in much the same way, leaving Fernande’s individually nyloned toes spread very wide apart.

“Wha-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-t are you, hah, hah, hah, hah doing?” asked Fernande, who couldn’t resist the inquisitive fingernails of Isabella grazing her right armpit.

“They’re, ho, ho, ho, ha-ha-ha, tying your toe-oe-oe-oe-oe-oes wide apa-ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hart. I think they in-intend, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oooh my waist is so-o-o-o-o-o ticklishhhhh, to punish each of your toes, I can’t, haaaaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, once they’ve been totally spread apa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-rt as well as your ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hard arches,” described Nadia gigglingly, who loved to torture Fernande mentally by describing what ticklish punishment was going to be applied to her.

“Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hate how descriptive, hah, hah, hah, my poor pit, hah, hah, hah, hah, you can be. Oh no, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, I can’t wi-wi, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, wiggle my toes. They’re helpless. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, And the nylon material wraa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-apped around them will-will-will, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, my poor pi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it, make them extremely vulren...pfffff... vulera, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah weak, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, I’m so ticklish, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.”

“Wha-a-a-a-t are you dooooing Claudiha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha?” asked Nadia in a slightly scared voice, when she saw Claudia place a pincer-like device on the big toe of her left foot and then on the baby toe of that same smooth stockinged foot, spreading her toes wider than they had ever been before and as much as they could be spread inside the sheer nylon pocket where all her toes were hiding uselessly. “Nooo, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my right foo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oot too,” pleaded Nadia, who didn’t like the sight of her very ticklish digits spread so much. “Oh my Go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-od! They’re going to use the toothbrushes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.”

“Yes we are,” replied devilishly Claudia with a smile, as she turned on the devices and approached them from the executives’ toes.

“Hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh, hoh God Nadia-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a,” giggled Fernande, “Claudia, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, is going to insert one toothbrush as deep as she, hoh, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, can inside your imprheeheeheeheeheeheesoned toes and she’s going to, my armpit is too ticklish, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, insert the other too-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oothbrush in between my spread-opened toes, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, we’ll diiiiiiiiiiie, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.”

“There you go,” said Claudia as she applied one toothbrush in between the big toe and the second toe of Fernande’s stockinged left foot and the other in the middle of Nadia’s beautiful and ticklish nyloned toes. Kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili in between your long toes ticklish Fernande. What a ticklish little girl you are Fernande. And I see from your face that you enjoy the contact of my toothbrush with your wiggly digits. Now, let me go up your third toe, caress its tip...oh the tip of your toes are very sensitive through your sheer nylons sweet executive. Koooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy over the tip of your long third toe. Oh, and I see Nadia that your toes seem to enjoy being brushed thoroughly. Let me push the brush in between your slightly spread-up toes. There. Like that. Comfy?”

“Haahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, ha, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, haahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, hahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,” howled tender-footed Nadia.

“Haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, not the t-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ps haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, noooooo, nhaaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah, haaaah,” screamed in agony sensitive Fernande.

Then it got worse.

Janice and Odette joined in.

“Koooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo delicate little Nadia,” teased Janice, a large smile on her face, as she began her attack on Nadia’s sheer arches. “God, the balls of your feet are so fleshingly soft especially through these incredibly smooth nylons,” noted Janice with a smile. “You loved to toy with my allergic soles, now know what it is to be helpless to control your ticklish reactions. Khiiiiili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, khili, beautifully ticklish executive. Oh I love the new sound of your laugh. Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy-koo, die from laughter ticklish executive Nadia. Don’t stop. Ever.”

“Haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, p-haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haain, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, ha, ha, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaaa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa, haa,” disagreed tender-footed Nadia. She didn’t like the new sound of her laugh, and especially the painful sensations accompanying it.

“Guiiiiiiiiili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, ticklish Fernande. I love you hard stockinged soles. I know you can’t stand having hem scratched deeply. Like that,” stated Fernande as she pushed her nails deep inside the hard yet tender flesh of Fernande’s jet black nylon soles. Fernande’s body reacted violently as she felt Odette’s nails scratched her ticklish executives foot-bottoms. “Guiiiiiiiiili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guili, guiliiiiii,” taunted Odette.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah, thehhehhehhehcklhehhehhehsh, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah,” howled touchy Fernande.

Suddenly, Nadia felt her smooth pure white panties being pulled up and curious and inquisitive fingers using the thin material to tickle her weak waist. The ticklish executive realized that Isabella was satisfying her panties tickle urges by touching and exploring her very twitchy waist. Twisting her torso as much as she could, Nadia tried to subtract herself from this digital attention, but she quickly succumbed to the experienced panties tickler. Laughing generously, Nadia felt a strange helplessness invade her thoughts.

“Haahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, ha, ha………, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaa………, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, ha, hahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaa,” began to laugh pausedly Nadia. As long minutes passed, 5, 10, 15, 20, the ticklish executive was having more and more trouble breathing, as the devilish sensations provoked by the prancing fingernails of her tormentors on her waist and soles and by the toothbrush applied on her tender toes overcame her breathing and her mind. All she could feel was this strange pain that gave this irresistible urge to laugh. She soon forgot where she was, as her laugh became even more laboured.

“What a pleasure to know that Odette and I are not the only ones susceptible to laughing out,” said excitedly Janice. “Now laugh out, ticklish Nadia.”

“Haahaahaahaahaahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha, ha, ………………………………………………, ha…………………………, please no, ha………………………, ha, …………………………………… haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa, haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, uuuunnnh,” laughed out Nadia, unable to resist anymore after almost an hour of punishment.

Quickly Isabella deserted Nadia’s panties to lift up Fernande’s beige panties and tickle torture her nervous waist. Fernande was not used to getting her waist stimulated. She was so exhausted, she had already began pausing several times to catch her breath. To make matters worse, Janice had joined Odette in scratching her arches and Claudia was now using 2 toothbrushes to go up and down her horribly separated toes. Totally helpless, as her longish toes were being attacked by 2 toothbrushes, her hard soles scratched by 20 nails, and her waist was being tickled through her panties, Fernande began laughing out.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah……., hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah………………………, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah……………………………, hoooooooooooooh,” quickly gave up Fernande, as her feet fell lifeless.

***​

A few weeks later, Fernande sat down at her desk only to be told the great news by Nadia. The ad had not only been a laughing success, it was also a roaring success. Their sales had also gone up and everything pointed to the resistance of the nylons as being the main factor. There was also a lot of fan mail from other women who wanted to tickle either her, Nadia, Odette, Janice, Claudia or Isabella on the bottoms of their nylons. Wanting to celebrate, Fernande bent down, grabbed Nadia’s feet, stripped them of their shoes and began grazing the soles of her friend right through a pair of pure black descriptive nylons with very bright pink soles which said “Fleshy and ticklish soles.” As Nadia twisted on her chair, Fernande slipped off her own shoes to expose her pure black nyloned feet with bright red soles which said “Hard and ticklish soles,” and put them on her desk. Then Fernande said: “I wonder what we could do next. Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Nadia. I love you in descriptive nylons.”

The End​

Guili !

Oh yes ! Excellent story, I especially LOVED the use of "guili guili guili..." expression !

you are by far the best tickle writer i have ever read and i hope to god you make more in this particular series. ps - i am also a huge fan of your ticklish moms series

Thank you very much. I have several sequels lined up for this series as well as for tickilish touchy moms series...when I can find a minute, I'll write them

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back