• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caroline's In Trouble Again! #8 Now at Images4Sale

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hello C.I.T.A. fans,

I've just posted the newest issue of Caroline's In Trouble Again! on my Images4Sale site at http://www.images4sale.com/11124.

This latest episode picks up after Caroline has been returned to the evil Slade Organization and into the waiting hands of Dr. Evan Slade. Poor Carrie, still suffering from orgasm-denial, is taken out in front an arena full of ticklephiles and tickle-tortured relentlessly by Dr. Slade and his lovely Yuko!

Also...Emma and Elle go back to the scene of the crime (Zero's hideout) looking to check out Caroline's story. Elle goes up against Zero; and Emma confronts her nemesis Larry Laugher. Let's just say one of them makes out better than the other!!

The fun continues in this latest episode of CITA - "Survival of the Ticklish"! 11 Pages + cover; 50 panels; MF/F, F/F, F/M TICKLING & BONDAGE. The lower-quality preview below is for posting purposes only to keep the file size low. Actual Files in the comic are hi-resolution.

Thanks for your continued support of my comics. I am working on another episode currently so stay tuned!

Sincerely,

So nice to see Caroline back for another terribly ticklish adventure.

Nice work mate. The cover looks great, and the write up sounds wickedly awesome.

I'll have to pick this one up this weekend. Good luck with it.

The Deet

Looks great! I was quite a fan of #7, so I can't wait to see where Caroline's misadventures take her now.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back