• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara's Christmas Tickle! Part 1 (F/F, MF/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
*NEW* Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara's Christmas Tickle! Part 1 (F/F, MF/F, Nylons, Bare)

Hi again folks,

A lot of people requested this! Gorgeous UK babe Dannii Harwood is one of the most popular model that I've worked with and a number of people (including myself!) have really wanted to see her getting tickled by another female...well, eventually I decided what the hell - lets do it! Lucy Zara is another top UK glamour/fetish model who like Dannii, has appeared on various TV shows and been published in numerous papers and magazines including Penthouse, Playboy, FHM and many more. She's also very experienced with bondage and fetish work generally and often plays the Dom/mistress role...she's also Dannii's best friend in real-life!

All of this meant that when it came to tickling Dannii, I couldn't have had a better model to tie Dannii up and tickle her (I actually got Lucy to do the tieing for this one - this lady even carries her own 'spare' rope in the boot of her car for whenever she needs it!). Feeling festive, we went for a sexy Christmas present theme this time and had Dannii dressed in sexy santa lingerie and tied to her own bed for Lucy to unwrap and have her fun with! ...and fun she had! It was clear that she really enjoyed teasing Dannii throughout this one and I think it was one of the best scenes I've filmed for that reason alone!

After leading the camera into the bedroom, Lucy slowly warms Dannii up by tickling her feet and gently teasing the upperbody. She then starts to explore Dannii's weak spots and when she finds them, she really makes Dannii scream and thrash about! Lucy is a very tall, sexy woman and she easily dominates Dannii with her long legs and arms. She has a great technique of luring Dannii into a false sense of security with gentle tickles before grabbing her weakspots and really going for it! Later, we both tickle Dannii's feet together and finally Lucy rips her tights to tickle the barefeet with baby oil, brushes, fingers and even using part of Dannii's tights in between her toes!

This was quite a long scene and by the end Dannii was looking like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, with her makeup smeared and her breasts escaping from her top....truly a terrible sight to behold lol! ;) Naturally she had to have a shot at Lucy afterwards! (coming soon)

Hope you enjoy the preview anyway - you can get the full 20 minutes of this one at www.uktickling.com

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/319539212/Dannii_Lucy_Christmas_pt_1_sample.wmv

Thanks!:britishflag:

talk about a nice christmas present! two hot girls and they are ticklish! looks like santa came a little early! thanks for sharing.

Dannii Bonus Clip!

Thanks guys! Talking about Christmas presents...here's another. This is an extra 6 minute bonus clip of Dannii showing off her hot body, feet, breasts etc. It's not tickling but it is HOT! :redheart: Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LU8JTBGZ

...and she did get tickled in that outfit immediately afterwards too!

;)

That Dannii is beautiful and I love their british accents...I feel like I'm watching a very sexy episode of Doctor Who! :bounce:

That Dannii is beautiful and I love their british accents...I feel like I'm watching a very sexy episode of Doctor Who! :bounce:

Lol, Doctor Who....I like it - will have to share that with them next time! :)
...I personally think that Lucy would work quite well as a kind of sexy bond girl villain - she's so tall and has that kind of sexy but deadly quality to her...and that voice! I was actually surprised to find that she was such a polite, well spoken (and obviously intelligent) lady when I met her...I'd had a totally different mental image up until that point!

OMFG - unbelievable!!! I love danni and you tickled her.. just amazing stuff!!!! :yourock:

OMFG - unbelievable!!! I love danni and you tickled her.. just amazing stuff!!!! :yourock:

Thanks! I've actually got another clip from this shoot that's not been released yet (with Dannii getting tickled in the gym!) I'm going to work on it this week and should have another preview ready soon!

I think this clip is the one that will have good armpit tickling in it, right? have been waiting for this one if I am right about the content. Danni is one of the best for sure.

I think this clip is the one that will have good armpit tickling in it, right? have been waiting for this one if I am right about the content. Danni is one of the best for sure.

Yes my friend, it is indeed! She hated it because her arms were stretched above her head (and she can't stand the armpit tickling!) but I think you'll like it!

I'm working on it tonight and tomorrow and hope to have it ready soon - it's just a bitch to edit as I'm having to pixelate my face out of a lot of shots in this one and it takes forever, lol!

:D

I just purchased the clip a couple of days ago and wow...Lucy is everything I ever dreamed she'd be (And I've had quite a few dreams, I have to say....). And Danni Harwood...she's just so gorgeous. What a combination. I guess Lana Cox is getting too old for this kind of stuff, but seeing a clip of her trying to break Lucy might be very, very cool.

You make great clips - keep up the good work!

Thanks again chaps! The final installment from this shoot will be in my store in the next hour or so, for those of you who've been waiting for the arms tied overhead stuff! It's pretty damn hot actually if I do say so myself...a preview for this one will be up shortly, but for now you can check out some more piccies over in the images section:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2499610#post2499610

57570_Image82_123_747lo.jpg

Cheers!

Looks awesome, I will buy this one (it's priced a bit lower which is nice)
Question: Is there any armpit tickling content in part 1 with Zara tickling Dannii? I was thinking about picking that one up too, but don't want to be disappointed. Have had a good experience with your clips so far.

Looks awesome, I will buy this one (it's priced a bit lower which is nice)
Question: Is there any armpit tickling content in part 1 with Zara tickling Dannii? I was thinking about picking that one up too, but don't want to be disappointed. Have had a good experience with your clips so far.

I'm glad you've had a good experience with my clips so far! Hopefully, you'll like part 3, it's not so long (just under 11 mins) and that's why it's a bit cheaper than the others - I'll post a full preview of it later anyway!

As for part 1 of this series, well basically it contains a LOT of tickling over the whole body! There is certainly a good deal of upperbody tickling including: waist, tummy, neck and armpits (and Lucy really makes Dannii squirm!) but it doesn't focus specifically on the pits alone. Dannii's arms are tied to the side, rather than above her head (see image below)... I'm not sure whether it'd be your thing or not - personally I love it, but then I would!! ;)

image15po.jpg

Incidentally, I don't know if you've seen it or not yet, but part 2 of Dannii's second shoot has some good armpit tickling with her laying on her back and arms stretched above her head!

Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back