• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's medieval inquisition fantasy story

OMG! Awesome! A very well conceived and written story. I hope to read more from you soon. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Yes, more please. Especially sucking Julie's toes!!

:goodjob:

:drinkup:Yes we must have a sequel..start turning the winch on the Rack ASAP!

I loved this story also, very nice. So is this Julie Honey who posted in here the actual Julie in this story? I would love to hear more stories of this Julie being tickled and tortured like this.

I really, really like your wife's fantasy!

How about inviting me to attend if you ever make it come true.

I always ever liked the TORTURE-type of tickling !

Please continue or include new victims, having their poor little soles
tickled mercilessly, to make them confess or give names of other witches,
while sitting in the stocks, who keep their feet in perfect position for
a real mean foot-torture !

Ve haf ways to make you.......want a sequel!!!!

Dungeon Done good!! Great story and wonderful details. Prequel, sequel, revenge story, etc anything close to this will be really enjoyed. Thanks to you and your wife.

I do recall some mention about a threesome after, but it's probably a moot point after all that. I do of course agree with everyone else in calling for a sequel. Very well done and WOW!!! :D

Last edited:
anyone want a sequel to this--i think i can do better
I just re-read this, and I'm sure I enjoyed it as much this time as I did when I first read it. Glad to see you're still 'round the board. I'd like to read a sequal.

Definitely worth the bump! If you ever wrote the sequel, put a link to it on this thread.

OMG!!! This is so good!!!

Though I have a question, what is so terrible with the two vibrators at the end??? I know it should be obvious since nobody else seems to question that but unfortunately I am a dense person. Does anybody know what is implicated here???

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back