• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica – Will Power (Celebrity, M/F,Orgasm)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
Here’s one that combines 3 different ideas/request from 3 different people (SHEW!). Enjoy…

Jessica jerked back into coherence, trying to figure out how an afternoon nap ended up this way. She was in her living room, seated with her hands tied together in front of her. As she tried to retrace her last memory, a man slowly walked within her view..

He said : “Awake sleepy head?”

She groggily looked at him perplexed trying to place his face and gather her bearings.

The man barked at her : JESS! IT’S ME! JEFF! FROM HIGH SCHOOL? REMEMBER ME? WE DATED FOR 2 MONTHS!!!! (shaking his head in disgust)

Jessica was still trying to put all of the pieces together.

Jeff : GOD! What has happened to you? All of your old classmates have tried to contact you only to be ignored. You won’t accept any of our friend invitations on Facebook. Are you ashamed of us? Afraid we’ll embarrass you in front of your stuck up Hollywood actor snobs?

Jessica remained silent and started to take in her surroundings and situation. She was in her living room, sitting under some sort of exercise machine that had many pullies and straps hanging down freely. Her feet were tied together and her bare soles were pulled firmly to the ground. Her arms were tied together and attached to a thick strap that raised to a large pulley above her.

She was wearing her favorite pair of jeans and a white tank top resting barely on her black belt (if it wasn’t synched up)…

http://www.ticklingforum.com/picture.php?albumid=923&pictureid=6768

Jeff : Well? Are you going to say anything?

Jessica : Say what? Thank you for tying my hands together? What do you want from me?

Jeff : Oh relax Jess. A few of your old neglected classmates and I decided you were getting a bit too big for your britches and figured a reality check was in order.

Jessica : So you broke into my house and tied me up? What, are you going to do? Torture me into accepting your facebook friend invite?

Jeff (laughing) : Give us some credit Jess (walking over towards her work desk w/giant computer monitor). We all love your website by the way, especially the way you communicate with all of your fans. I hope you didn’t mind me alerting everyone that you will be web casting a photo shoot at 10AM this morning (working the mouse).

Jessica saw her site pop up on the screen.

Jeff : Wow! Look at that. 356 people are already linked in and we still have 15 minutes before show time. I’m expecting around 60 classmates, so it looks like the word has spread to many of your Hollywood friends also.

He then opened up another internet session and went to youtube.

Jeff : By the way Jess, we all loved this interview you had a couple of months ago.

He clicked it opened and started walking towards her as it began to play.

(youtube clip)

Interviewer : “Jessica, have you ever considered posing for Playboy?”

Jessica : “Well, (seductively looking herself up and down) this body has never been photographed nude, but I’m open minded. So feel free to make me an offer (winking).”

(end of clip)

Jeff : “Interesting, especially for the people who knew you growing up. We were quite surprised to see how open minded you are. You weren’t exactly a free spirit back then.”

Jessica : “Maybe I’m not as shy as I used to be.”

Jeff : “Yeah, we thought that too at first. But when we heard the offers had reached 1.5 million and you refused, we thought better of it. After all, if you are “open minded”, what kind of offer are you waiting for Jess?”

Jessica : What business of that is yours? You’ll know when I get it.

Jeff : “Save it Jess. You might be able to fool your fans, but we know you better. You would never allow yourself to be exposed in public. You’re obviously still just a tease.”

Jessica : “I see. So you think you know me because we went to school together and went on a couple of dates when I was a teenager? Did you ever think I might not be as inhibited as I was back then?”

Jeff : “Well, that’s a good question Jess, and that’s one we are about to find out.”

He reached over to the thick strap dropping to her arms. He synched it up which brought her to her feet. Her hands were now at face level.

He then pulled a switchblade out of his pocket and snapped it open in front of her eyes which startled her. He then walked around the back of her slid his hands up the back of her tank top. She twitched as she felt him slice through the left shoulder strap of her bra and then the right strap, and then the back. She tugged at her binds as he slipped her bra down and out from underneath her tank top.

He walked back around to the front of her. Her face was bright red and she wiggled in discomfort. She realized the camera would soon be coming on and she was clearly uncomfortable in that revealing state.

Jeff : Oh, come on Jess. You’re embarrassed over this? Still want to tell us how uninhibited you’ve become (snickering)?

Jessica looked down. With no bra, her breasts were certainly showing their full form and any movement she made made it very apparent that she could use a little support.

Jeff : Awww, Ok. I see your problem. Here, let’s synch this up a bit.

Jeff stuck a finger down towards the bottom of Jessica’s shirt. Jessica lurched backwards in reflex.

Jessica : WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Jeff : Relax Jess. But it’s sure nice to see that under this fake Hollywood façade, you are still my same Jessica. (poking her in the stomach making her jerk and flinch and break out in laughter as her breasts danced around).

Jeff knew that Jessica absolutely hated being tickled. He rarely had the opportunity and he felt his light hearted attempts were the reason she broke up with him.

Jeff : You know Jess (looking at her devilishly). Through all of our dating, I never had the opportunity to have you helpless like this. To bad the photo shoot is starting in a few seconds. I sure wouldn’t mind having some fun with you in private (squeezing her hip making her wince in discomfort). Then again, there’s always later.

Jeff : Now, let’s get you firmed up quickly before show time. Now try to relax.

He reached down slowly to her sensitive trembling stomach and hooked his finger under the bottom of her tank top. He then started twirling it and watched as it began to synch up. Her shirt slowly climbed up her lean toned stomach, and then pulled up exposing the contours of her athletic ribs.

Jeff was really enjoying the show, pleasantly surprise of the effects her hard work had on the form of her body. He continued until the shirt synched up tightly underneath her breasts, lifting them and pulling them together, supporting them firmly.

Jeff : There now, that’s better. What do you think Jess? Maybe we can make this into a new bra and sell the line under you name? (giggling)

He flipped the knot over and tucked it into her shirt which held it securely. He stepped back and took in the site.

Well, she wasn’t as “out of control” as she was before, but this was quite a vision.

Jeff looked over at the monitor. Time - 9:58. # of viewers 429. He looked back at her and said “Just in time”.

The clock struck 10AM and the video camera clicked on. Jessica’s heart sunk as she saw herself pop up on the screen. Jessica once again turned bright red in embarrassment and tugged at her binds in reflex.

Jeff walked over in front of her and looked into the camera and said : “Welcome to Jessica’s photo shoot. I’m not sure if this is going to be Jessica’s nude debut, but I guess you’ll need to stay tuned to see what she decides to do. It may be a big surprise to anyone who grew up with her, but as you’ve heard her say in her interview, (wink) she’s now open minded.”

Jessica looked over to the monitor. 879 viewers. Also, she noticed the chat window get active and posts started rolling down the screen (although she couldn’t make anything specific out).

Jeff then grabbed a strap that was hanging down in front of Jessica (attached to a pully above). At the end of the strap was a spring loaded clip (like the kind that binds papers together). He took the clip and slowly reached it out towards the top of Jessica’s stomach (sternum). Jessica jerked away in reflex.

Jeff looked into the camera : “A little jumpy, isn’t she?”

Upon seeing that, Jessica turned her head away and looked down in despair.

Jeff reached over to her again with the clip and attached it to the bottom of the left side of Jessica’s tank top. It grazed the skin of Jessica’s breast and made her wince. He then grabbed the second strap and attached it to the other side.

Jessica looked over at the monitor. She couldn’t make much out in the chat window, but there was one phrase she could make out that was being repeated in CAPS…

Jeff glanced over to Jessica wondering what had her so distracted. A quick glance at the monitor brought a mischievous smile to his face.

Jeff : “Gee Jess, Looks like I have a request. What do you think? After all, these are your fans and we shouldn’t disappoint them, right?”

Jeff walked over to Jessica, put his arm around her and looked back to the monitor as “TICKLE HER!!!!” continued to scroll down the chat window.

Jeff (looking into the camera) : “For those of you who don’t know her, let me give you some juicy info about Jess. She really hates to be tickled; especially under her arms. Wanna see? “

Jessica clenched her elbows in tight. Her arms were barely low enough to allow her to close her armpits. Jeff walked behind her and began trying to slide his fingers through to her defenses, but Jessica pulled her arms in firmly keeping him from digging underneath.

Jeff said : Oh well, no good. I guess you’re safe Jess (pulling his hands back). Well, your underarms anyway. Jessica’s eyes grew in panic as she watched Jeff’s fingertips wandering dangerously close to her exposed ribs and sides. She began twisting and straining to keep him from making contact.

Then a single scrape up Jessica’s sides with Jeff’s fingernails caused Jessica to explode laughter. She swung her body to the limits of her binds and then dropped down to the length of her arms hanging with here eyes closed as if she just went through a marathon. But with a single stroke to her underarm, Jessica sprung back to life raising her back to her old position; squeezing her elbows in tight to keep him from doing it again.

After Jeff stopped, Jessica gathered herself and looked back into the monitor. Her face was bright red from embarrassment.

Jeff looked over at the monitor - 1879 viewers – the chat board was now lit up with repetitive messages saying TICKLE HER! flowing down the page.

Jeff looked into the camera and said : OK! I GET IT! I GET IT! Calm down people. Patience.

Jeff walked back towards Jessica who was clenching her arms closed to protect her underarms. Jeff reached over to a crank lever which was attached to the side of the machine. He began to slowly rotate it. (click, click, click)

Jessica’s eyes widened in fear as she noticed that with each click, the straps began to pull on both her hands and if she pulled on her hands to keep them down, the other straps seemed to be attached and began pulling up on the bottom of her tank top.

Her face flushed when she realized what was going on. She looked over at Jeff with puppy dog eyes and he grinned back at her as he slooowly turned the crank. With each Click, she was being forced to raise her arms or be unveiled. Jeff continued until she could reach no further watching her stomach and ribs ripple and shake with strain. Another single click verified it as her top raised just a touch exposing just a glimpse of the bottoms of her breasts.

Jessica : JEFF STOP! I can’t reach any higher!

Jessica looked over at the monitor – Her eyes nearly burst out of her head – 23,929 viewers!

Jeff walked over in front of Jessica. She was red from strain. Her body was tight as a drum and she was beginning to struggle to keep her hands elevated. He reached up and clicked a button and everything locked in that position. Jessica was now hanging from her wrists, completely stretched.

Jeff : Ok Jess, is that better, or would you prefer the other way?

He reached back to the same button and Jessica once again stood back up straight and reached her hands up as far as she could as Jeff hit the button and the mechanism released.

Jessica (straining) : THE OTHER WAY! THE OTHER WAY!

He reached up and clicked the button locking her in place and she sighed and hung by her arms.

He looked over at the monitor and his eyes nearly shot out of his head – 189,992 viewers! The chat window was a blur of posts, nearly all the same theme. “TICKLE HER!”

Jeff looked over at Jessica almost sympathetic to what was going to happen. She looked back with puppy dog eyes. He said : “Sorry Jess, looks like I’ve got a request again”.

He walked over behind her and she closed her eyes trying to brace. She quickly trembled and burst into laughter as he traced a finger of both hands up her sides and through her ribs. He playfully encircled the hollow of her arm pit wandering his fingertips from her back to her tricep around to her shoulders (avoiding her armpit).

She still shook and giggled from the overwhelming sensations of his soft touch. He then reached up to her elbow and scratched all 5 nails of each hand down her triceps making her squeal in laughter.

Her entire body reacted as he continued scratching down and once he slipped into the hollow of her armpit, the foundation of the pully machine shook as she flung her head back and forth and tried to wiggle her body side to side to try to escape.

A few intermittent flurries with his finger tips had her bucking and laughing at his touch, hanging her head down in exhaustion between each. Her breasts heaving in and out, her stomach muscles moist and trembling, ribs sinking in and out with every heavy breath.

Then, bad got worse as he saw him reaching for the release button. She stood up straight and readied herself. (CLICK). Jeff then wrapped his arm around her at the top of her stomach holding her up (to help). Jessica was still straining to keep her arms extended.

Jeff then teasingly circulated his finger just out of contact with her underarm as Jessica gasped in fear. Jeff gave a single stroke causing Jessica to react violently pulling her hands down. Her Top ripped up to around her neck. She reopened her eyes expecting to see herself exposed only to see that Jeff had slid his arm up and was covering her.

Jeff : Remember when you used to tell me I wasn’t allowed to touch you here? How about now? Want me to let go?

Jessica said nothing, but was bright red with embarrassment.

Jeff (looking into the monitor) : Oh, and just in case you were wondering? They are.. (probing his fingers into the sides of Jessica’s breasts making her burst into laughter and shake wildly)

Jeff : Easy Jess, I’m having problems staying with you!

Jeff then picked her back up and told her to raise her hands. He then carefully pulled her top back down and then hit the button, locking her back in place.

He then walked around her and began undoing the belt to her jeans. She jerked from the touch. Her lower stomach was another red zone. She looked down at him saying “This is going way too far!”

He undid her jeans making her flinch at every touch. He slid her zipper down and parted her jeans and slid them down around her hips revealing her white underware. He then reached down and grabbed 2 more straps which were attached to pullies (which were at ground level).

He hooked those clips to the top of her white panties (making her quake at his touch). He synched the straps taking out the slack and pulled them to the point where her panties slid down a touch exposing her incredible hip crease.

Jeff was really getting overwhelmed with Jessica’s body. She had taken a phenomenal body and sculpted it into absolute perfection. And the best part? Every curve and contour of her effort offered a unique reaction to his probing fingers.

He took a deep breath trying to calm himself and then playfully softly poked her below her navel and down to her panty line resulting in Jessica’s body twitching and squirming. He then reached down and squeezed her thighs right above the knee causing her to buck and yelp.

Jeff : Yup everybody. Still ticklish in all the right places.

He got back up and allowed her to recover for a few minutes.

He looked at the monitor shaking his head in disbelief. This had gone viral. Over a million viewers. He looked into the camera again addressing the viewers…

Jeff : That sure was nice, but you know there is actually one place that Jess hates to be tickled even more than her underarms. Want to know where?

In hearing that, Jessica began to whimper in the background. Her head hanging in exhaustion. Jeff walked over behind her and laid down on his side. He nonchalantly rested his head on his one arm and whispered… “Hey Jess.”

She looked down at him and saw him reaching over to the release button. She quickly tensed and tightened her body realizing he was about to release the lock again.

As she heard the click of the release, she quickly realized that things had now gotten worse. A slight drop in her hands and she felt not only her top lifting, but felt her panties being pealed down.

Again, she heard “Psssst” from Jeff. She looked down in horror as Jeff was laying behind her feet swirling a feather between his fingers. Her feet were held firmly to the floor.

Jeff : Looks like I have a little problem here (stroking the feather around her ankle and along the top of her foot making her flinch)

Jeff : I guess in this case, those tight straps are your friend, aren’t they? Well, let’s see what we can do about that.

He reached over to the rope which had her ankles tethered to a poll on the ground and unraveled a couple of loops which created a couple of inches of slack.

He then started stroking the feather along bottom side of her foot (along the ground). She still had her feet planted into the ground keeping her sole protected.

Jeff reached over and turned the crank. (CLICK).

Jessica yelled : HEY! And raised off her soles just a bit. Jeff ran the feather around the side of her feet and slid it under to her now exposed sole. The reaction was priceless as Jessica jammed her feet back down against the ground in reflex.

But it had a price. Jessica’s top was now riding up her breast (exposing the bottom) and her panties were now pealed down exposing the top of her triangle.

Once again, Jessica heard that horrible sound. (CLICK)

She remained planted as her clothes predicament got worse. It was as if she had given in to the fact that she was going to lose this. But then a few words from Jeff brought things into perspective.

Jeff : “So, Jess. You’re looking for 2 million to pose nude? Whether that was true or not, do you have any idea what happens to your offers if you allow yourself to be exposed?

(CLICK)

Jessica quickly rose up on her toes just far enough to feel her top slide back down and cover her.

(CLICK)

Jessica rose up further.

(CLICK)

Jessica tried to rise up, but the rope which was tethered to the ground from her ankles pulled tight. She cried out. STOP! IT WON’T LET ME UP ANY HIGHER!

Jessica’s feet were straining on their tippy toes totally locked in place by the rope tethered to the ground. Her soles were completely vulnerable and the only way to protect them would be to drop them to the floor which would provide quite a show.

Jeff lazily began running the feather up her Jean leg around her shin and down to her ankle. Even that made her tremble.

Jeff : Let’s see how much Will Power you have Jess?

He lightly started encircling her ankle and running the tip of the feather up the front of her foot which elicited giggles and caused Jessica to drop slightly in reaction. Jeff looked up to see her shirt climbing slowly creeping up exposing the bottom of her breasts. Her panties were sliding down showing nearly half of her perfectly manicured “putting green”.

Jeff : Hey! Easy Jess. You’re starting to put on a show. (trying to encourage her)

She gathered herself and readjusted, trying to raise back up. He then gave a single poke from the top of the feather into the center of her sole making her wince and break out in hysterics.

Jeff felt a pretty big tremble and when he looked back up. Her shirt had lifted to just beneath her nipples. Her panties now showing most of her triangle. Jessica was now struggling to keep her arms up.

Jeff reached over and hit the button locking her back in place. Jessica sighed in relief and hung from her arms, taking a break from her awesome struggle and strain.

Jeff then looked into the camera and said…”So, now that she’s locked in place, do you all want to see how what happens to Jess when her feet are tickled?”

Jessica : NO JEFF! PLEASE!

Jeff ran a single stroke of the feather straight up her sole. The viewers watched an exhausted Jessica spring back to life and shook the entire machine actually moving it a couple of inches. Another stroke and she burst out in hysterics, begging and pleading as she thrashed her head from side to side. Her feet where completely immobile and Jeff intermittently continued to dance and swirl the feather around her sole. He continued until all of the strength was drained from her and she hung there silent, just whimpering and twitching from each unpredictable stroke.

Jeff eased up and watched Jessica hanging seemingly out of it. He then looked up at Jessica’s shirt situation. From his vantage point it was an incredible site. Jessica now began to gather herself and took inventory of her situation. She began trying to lift her arms to try to get her shirt to drift lower, but it wouldn’t.

Jeff looked back at the monitor – 5,230,109 viewers!

He then looked into the camera and spoke to the viewers. “If you viewers could only see what I can see from this vantage point, none of you would be chatting right now.”

He got back up looking at her predicament. Her shirt was teetering on exposing her nipples and she continued to try to “will” her shirt back down.

Jessica whispered over to him silently, : “Jeff, Please pull it down a little.

Jeff : I can’t do that Jess, but I think I can help keep that shirt from slipping up any further. (twirling the feather in his fingers)

He then slid the feather along the bottom of her exposed breasts making her twitch and causing her nipples to stiffen. After a few caresses, he slid the feather up her cleavage. He then slid his finger between her breasts and hooked the bottom of her tank top. He tugged on it which squeezed her breasts together, squeezing the feather tightly between them. He then slowly pulled the feather down.

Jessica closed her eyes and moaned as the feather slid down between her breasts. Another stroke had her resting her head against her hanging arm. That was Jessica’s weakness and unfortunately for her, Jeff knew it. She felt the feather slide up for another lap and she moaned as her nipples immediately reacted looking like they were about to cut a hole in her shirt.

Jeff continued for a few laps basking on the effect he was having on Jessica watching her moan in pleasure from his simple stroke. Once again, it was as if her mind was completely obsessed with her sexual stimulation. She was drifting off; losing touch with her situation. He looked down at her ½ exposed triangle and noticed her panties were now dripping with excitement.

He quickly came over to the camera and re-adjusted it upwards. He zoomed in on her and adjusted it so that the camera shot started from about half way down her triangle, only showing her from hip crease up. Jessica was recovering at this point and looked up at the monitor to see a close up of her, from her face to her waist. Also, she looked down and tried to blink her eyes in focus, not believing what she was seeing. Viewers – 9,239,913!

That certainly shocked her back into coherency and she quickly took an inventory. Her shirt still covering her breasts. Her stomach was moist with perspiration and her nipples were settling back down.

The viewers then simply saw her look down and get wide eyed as they simultaneously heard the sliding noise and saw her wiggle as her pants slipped down her legs (out of their view).

Jeff : “Hey Jess. Remember this?” (click - bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Jessica whimpered and shook her head in disbelief. She closed her eyes, laying it on her arm. As the viewers watched, they saw Jessica’s body twitch (upon first touch), and then after a few more seconds, her head began to rhythmically rock. Her face entered a dreamy phase. Her nipples (which had settled down) sprung back to life and once again looked as if they were trying to break out of her shirt. Her swaying became more pronounced and her breathing heavier and faster. It was clear she was heading towards orgasm.

Then, the viewers heard a click which stopped the buzzing noise, then they heard…. “Psssst”.

They watched Jessica’s eyes open and look down. Jessica sprung back up and held her arms up as high as she could. (CLICK) Jeff hit the release button and Jessica was now forced to hold her position on her own.

(CLICK – BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

Jessica’s body jerked again upon first contact. Her face strained and her shirt crept up a bit from the movement. It was now apparent. Jeff was going to force Jessica to hold that position through an orgasm.

Jeff whispered : Hang on Jess. Once you climax, I promise I’ll lock you in.

Jessica re-adjusted, determined to make it through. Jeff slid the vibrator up and down her crease and the viewers once again saw Jessica’s head begin to rock sensually along with Jeff’s stroke. Jessica’s movement became more pronounced as she began to race towards orgasm.
The viewers watched as Jessica seemed to drift away in her own world. She somehow remained extended keeping herself covered, but barely. Her body now swaying involuntarily ever so slightly to the rhythm of his stroke as she fought to keep from moving too much.

Now over 10 million viewers were watching Jessica. Her arms struggling and then…. Her stomach trembled.

Jeff smiled evily watching Jessica’s body betray her as he rubbed the wand firmly up and down her mound. That “tremble” meant Jessica had hit the land of no return (which is the point where a woman needed release at any cost).

Jeff slowly eased up on pressure! Jessica’s eyes opened and looked down in total fear as he began to only lightly graze her .

Jessica was helpless to do anything. She looked down to him and said “PLEASE HARDER!”

Jeff looked back up and said : “It’s right here. All you need to do is lower yourself.”

Jessica defiantly ignored him and remained still. She tried to raise herself off, but couldn’t. She remained at that level and began to whimper as the light touch of the vibrator kept her in pre-orgasm hell.

She was valiantly holding on, managing to deny her desperate need to achieve orgasm; the vibrator lightly stroking her up and down as tears began to run down her cheeks.

She looked down at Jeff who looked up at her and winked. He then started varying the pressure. 3 easy strokes, 1 hard stroke. Jessica’s body sprung back towards orgasm, but the unpredictably of tension would not allow her release. She laid her head back and moaned as Jeff kept up the variation. Then, another variation. He began alternating 1 hard, 1 soft.

Jessica wailed in frustration and then let out a cry of defeat. Her body betrayed her and she was forced to give in; lowering herself to get the pressure she needed for release. The viewers watched as her top yanked up allowing her breasts to slip out of the bottom. She looked into the monitor to see her misfortune and then as Jeff allowed her to start riding the vibrator; her breasts shook wildly to the rhythm. At that moment, nothing mattered but her orgasm.

Jeff increased the pressure and firmly drove her through orgasm as her entire body shook with release; her body trembling and convulsing as the waves rushed through her body; her breasts swaying with every breath.

Afterwards, she hung her head in exhaustion in front 10 million people; her breasts exposed and drenched with sweat, still completely stimulated.

Jeff then stood up and walked over to the camera. A few seconds later, over 10,000,000 CRT screens went black.

Jeff walked back over to Jessica and said… “Show’s over Jess”.

Jessica picked up her head, still delirious and buzzing from her orgasm. Jeff reached up to her hands and rested them on her binds. Jessica pulled at them waiting for release. Jeff then pushed her hands up to her max and hit the button locking her back in place.

Jessica’s eyes opened wide in shock.

Jeff : Well Jess, that was fun, but like I said before the camera clicked on, I never had a chance to have you helpless like this in private (running his hands up her ribs allowing his thumbs to caress the outside of her still sensitive and stimulated breasts making her moan again in pleasure).

Remember when I said “there is always later”? (pulling himself into her, feeling her wince as he his rock hard erection slid along her still sensitive mound)

Well Jess, welcome to “Later”.

Last edited:
Bloody hell! That was absolutely freaking incendiary! Awesome idea and concept and delicious execution. This is definitely one for the archives :firedevil

Great work my friend. I need to go for a walk and calm down now.

psst - Any chance of "later"?:D

Thanks Suikoden. I figured it'd be a good way to spring us into the New Year.

As for the Part II thing, I'm finding I personally have a problem with that concept. I get bored with them and (just like movies), they usually fall flat in my case.

I've got a few uncompleted stories that I plan on completing, but from now on, my new stuff will be complete in a single post. So my sendoff in this story is simply to fire your imaginations.

Thanks for the kind words and glad you enjoyed it.

LOL. Somebody's gotta twisted mind. :firedevil The writing style itself actually mirrors the methods used in the story - complex, rich in detail and instead of painting a picture in my head it almost more laid down blueprints for me and I had to construct the scene set piece by set piece. It made for quite a unique reading experience. One I enjoyed.

Incrediable I love the way you used the machine as one of your focal points
Keep the stories coming

I have to say that I was giggling while reading this. I took such pleasure in seeing this girl in this predicament...in my head. :D Great use of the machine to really mess with her psychologically and decide what she ultimately wanted more. I really loved the build up of the pleasure she felt becoming what controlled her. This is the first story I've read of yours, Opportunistic, and I look forward to going back and reading your previous postings as well as what you come up with next. :lion:

Last edited:
Thought I'd take this opportunity to say thanks Lilmissticklishfeet! Seemed like good timing since someone was asking for Celebrity tickle stories. I always have a fun time re-reading this story.

I remember reading this when it was first posted. Still a trip today. Great work opportunistic!

How come you no write no more? :D

SlaveTickler - Jessica Beil - There's a link to a picture of her in the story

Suikoden - I know. Just got burnt out and hate to repeat myself. They get tougher and tougher. Being busy at work doesn't help.

I have to say, writing both from a Lee and Ler perspective as well as F/M, F/F and M/F stories, I don't know how people who don't have all of those angles to write about do it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back