• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whorecatcher of old USSR

greenfeather77

TMF Poster
Finally finished this one. A Happy New Year to you all.
There are some corresponding pics from my fevered mind for those of you who are usenet familiar on a.b.m.e.t.
GF

Welcome to another adult fantasy, where the men and women are cruel and unbelievably ticklish, not to be misconstrued as anything that would happen in real life. Simply the fevered imaginings for the brains, and other organs, of good people who enjoy a slightly darker fantasy world.

Mrs Natalya Markova – Whorecatcher of Old USSR

Chapter One

Alicia Morris closed her eyes and giggled softly as the tip of the lightly oiled feather stroked down over her clit sending the most georgeous tickling sensations through her body. She arched her back and squirmed a little as the feather continued its journey down her folded labia and across her sensitive perineum.
“That’s right dear” the soothing cyrillic tones of Mrs Markova caressed her ears as she was gently tickled between her legs “ you have a little giggle and a laugh and let out all of that tension” and she gently brought her hand up and ran the balls of her fingers slowly down Alicia’s right armpit carefully managing the tickling so that Alicia had to laugh and squirm as she was tickled, without the screamingly unbearable tickling sensations that she sometimes received in her therapy sessions with Mrs Markova, a Russian lady who had moved to London in 2002 and established a very exclusive ladies retreat and stress therapy centre with her maid Anna Koroskova.

As Mrs Markova lifted the feather to make a further slow run across Alicias delicate little ****, Anna, who was kneeling at Alicias feet ran the soft pads of her fingers over the soft creamy soles of her right foot, causing Alicia to pull hard on the strong thick silk ropes that held her spreadeagled and naked, and laugh a little louder as the tickling sensations rose in intensity.
“ Yes” soothed Mrs Markova “ We all need good tickle from time to time..we all need to have proper laugh..you hard working city ladies need to relax awhile..only another woman knows how to do this properly..a man has big clumsy fingers .. far too rough for our ladies skin..a man doesn’t know where to tickle he doesn’t know how soft to press. but we Russian ladies know ..we have learnt from our mothers and grandmothers and their grandmothers we know how lovely it is to be tickled properly.. how relaxed we can become .. how exquisite is the boundary between the tickling torture and the waves of pleasure ...feel the muscles tense and relax, feel all the pressures of life slip away as I tickle you with my feathers and my fingers..have a good laugh and relax...”
Mrs Markova dipped the very tip of the long white softly pointed goose feather into the small bowl of warm baby oil, then touched the tip under Alicias clitoral hood and began to spread the tiny oil drop around the tiny clitoris head , at the same time dragging her soft tickly finger tips down one of Alicia’s sides causing her to gasp and giggle as she fought the spasm of tickling sensations causing her to try and curl away from the fingers and the feather only to come up against the resistance of the rope. She dug her hands deeply into the cushions on which she was lying and let out a wonderful belly laugh.

Alicia had been introduced to Mrs Markova and Anna by a Russian friend who visited Mrs Markova’s establishment every month for a two or three hour stress relief session. As now , this invloved being washed by two Tibetan maids in a deep warm plunge bath, followed by being sugared, an ancient eastern process which uses a mixture of honey and glycerine together with ginger and spices to gently remove all body hair from the armpits, legs and crotch. The maids would then gently massage in a mixture of sweet and aromatic body lotions and oils and then prepare the ladies for Mrs Markova.

Beyond the exquisitely tiled main bathing room was an equally sumptuous room of hanging silks and velvets and carpets, in the centre of which was a large flat piece of furniture resembling a wide Chaise Lounge, made of rich dark antique mahogany with short round legs lifting it no more than a foot from the floor and covered in velvet silks and cushions. At each corner was a black iron ring through which the thick strong plaited silk ropes were drawn and tied holding the woman down onto the bed, whilst allowing access to her most ticklish spots.

Alicia Morris was a rich successful money broker working long hours on a busy city trading floor. She was an accomplished broker earning a six figure salary and consistently beating her mostly male counterparts in the annual bonus stakes which put her into the millionaire bracket by her early thirties. Outside work she had become increasingly disillusioned with her male partners and had elected for a single life. Although she had a number of regular male partners she preferred the company of other women and she could afford to be pampered in the very best of styles.

But her long hours and perpetual competitive stresses of the job took their toll on her and she found it increasingly difficult to gain sexual or sensual pleasure from the things around her. She had many material pleasures but few of the more softer pleasures which a woman needs. She found less pleasure with men and increasingly turned to other women for comfort. It was through a chance encounter with Gloria, a brash American radio personality that had led her to experiment with the more wilder side of sex and to gain a feel for the deeper more perverse pleasures which gave her genuine fulfilment and allowed her to feel deeply satisfied with her life.

Gloria was more openly lesbian than Alicia but the two had much fun together. Gloria was not backward at trying new things and there were many outings to several rich and bizarre fetish parties which await the privileged few in the moneyed media classes. It was during one of these sessions that Gloria was invited to attend Mrs Markova’s unusual tickle therapy sessions. Gloria asked Alicia to come with her and the two met Natalya Markova at a small well furnished house in a small avenue off the southern end of Kensington High Street, shortly after the lady in question had arrived in London following the collapse of the Berlin wall and Mrs Markovas desire to leave Moscow to try out her ancient ticklish arts in the west.

They were ushered in to the richly decorated house by two small Oriental looking girls who turned out to be from the Tartar tribes of northern Russia where the peoples blend between the East Europeans and the Far East. Mrs Markova appeared from one of the rear rooms from which could be heard peals of feminine laughter, she had a broad smile and a matronly demeanour, dressed simply in a dark cotton blouse and skirt and wearing soft gold slippers. A mature but fine strong looking woman with long brown hair tied back in a semi bun.

She spoke good English but with a deep hypnotic Russian accent. She accepted a large wedge of cash from Gloria who she had remembered from her previous meeting and Alicia was introduced as a friend and potential future client. Mrs Markova simply smiled her winning smile and said “Of course, do come this way ladies, my maids will take care of you and prepare you for my ‘treatment’. Please let them prepare you in their own way, I promise that you will love every moment of your stay here and I will join you in about an hour when you are prepared, you will love the stories I have to tell you, and the wonderful pleasure that laughter brings ...perhaps you will excuse me now as I must finish with my other lady who is here today” and with that she disappeared back into the far room where there was still a great deal of muffled giggling and laughing coming from inside the room.

All around the walls of the house were prints and paintings of men and women fastened to various restraining devices whilst being tickled by assorted groups of mainly women in far off exotic palaces and dungeons, as well as more contemporary tickle art from around the world.
Whatever Mrs Markova did, obviously paid, thought Alicia as the two women were led away.

The two maids took Gloria and Alicia by the hand and led them upstairs to a rich velvet draped unrobing room and proceeded to remove all of Gloria’s and Alicia’s clothes, hanging and folding them neatly. Alicia tried to explain that she was simply there to observe but the maids insisted and Gloria was happy for Alicia to take part so she let the maids carry on. There was something immediately sensual about being undressed by another woman and this coupled with the little warm caresses that each girl gave regularly served to heighten the sensuality of the event. The two maids also stripped off their cotton smocks to reveal their rather beautiful smooth hairless bodies.
The two maids began softly stroking Gloria’s and Alicia’s bodies, not quite tickling them but as if they were testing the smoothness and sensitivity of their bodies.
They were led through a door into a large warm bathroom where there was a large raised pool of steaming water scented with heady eastern perfumes and swirling plumes of soft steam rising from the hot water.
Over in one corner not screened from view was what Alicia recognised as a’Turkish’ toilet, no bowl or seat, but just two enamel footrests over a central hole. Both women were directed to use it and both maids watched and giggled as they peed into the bowl, squatting on their toes. Then they were led to the bathing pool.
Gloria was asked to stand in the shallow end of the pool and the maids, using sponges ran trickles of hot water over her as she slowly acclimatised to the heat, wooden buckets of soft soapy water were poured over her and she was lathered upright for a short time before being led into the deeper part of the pool to sit on an under water ledge. Her hair was gently tied back and bathing cap slipped over her hair.
The same was repeated for Alicia and soon the four women were submerged in the hot scented waters of the large hot bath. The two maids nimble fingers continued to stroke and tease and they began rubbing their bodies over the two women under water causing wonderful sensual feelings to the two women. Gloria was then led out of the pool and laid on a low wooden table; her legs gently pulled apart and held on outstretched limbs of the table exposing her genital area. One of the maids began rubbing the sugaring solution between her hands and dabbing it down onto Gloria’s pubic hair and within minutes Gloria realised that she had been fully depilated without feeling much more than a gentle pulling sensation. Her armpits and legs were given the same treatment and then she was led back into the bath while Alicia was also depilated.

The women were then led out and their bodies dried with soft warm towels patted over them by the ever attentive maids who then quickly dried themselves and led the two women down a set of hidden wooden stairs. On the walls hung several exotic paintings by French and Russian artists of the ‘orientalists’ tradition depicting a variety of harem and female and male foot tickling scenes, together with collections of antique Arabic harnesses and bridles which looked suspiciously small for a horse. At the bottom was a door which led into a small heavily draped room, lit by soft oil lamps suspended from above.
The room was draped in rich Gold and Ruby silks and velvets to resemble the inside of an Eastern harem tent. In the centre of the room was a piece of furniture which resembled a low antique mahogany bed, however a large smoothly polished wooden pole rose up from the rear of the bed and at the end was a set of thick polished mahogany stocks. The stocks were made of solid wood with four smoothed out holes, two adjoining one another in the middle and two at the ends. There was a thick brass hinge on one side allowing the two halves to be separated and at the other end a heavy brass clasp.

There was a small wooden cabinet mounted on one wall rather like a spice rack containing a selection of feathers, some beautifully mounted with gold or silver handles, others plain with rounded quills and delicate soft points like a pen.

“Oh my God” said Gloria, “isn’t this just wonderful.. what is this thing? do I put my head in there or something?” looking at the couch stocks.

Mrs Markova appeared. “No darling, sit on the bed with your back to the post and rest your ankles in these lovely smooth wooden rests.” Mrs M raised the top half of the stocks and Gloria lowered herself onto the bed resting her back against the cool wood of the upright post and put her ankles into the two central dips in the lower frame. Mrs M lowered the top part of the frame and locked the clasp securing Gloria’s ankles. Her beautiful bare feet poking out of the other side and held firmly but comfortably by the thick polished mahogany. Gloria wriggled and grinned excitedly at Alicia.
Anna her young maid also dressed simply as Mrs M, took Gloria’s wrists and pulled them gently over her head to secure them in two brass manacles that were fastened to the post above her head. She also brought round a thick soft leather strap the middle of which was fastened a little lower down than the manacles. The strap was buckled at about elbow level and pulled fairly tight leaving Gloria firmly pinned to the upright post exposing her soft and delicious armpits and beautifully rounded breasts which looked so soft and touchable under the warm glow of the oil lamps.
Alicia looked at Gloria, she looked so beautiful and vulnerable. There was something about a woman bound that made her look so incredibly sensual. Alicia wanted to stroke her body and to kiss her on her ruby lips.
“There my dear.. are you comfortable?”
“ yes this feels so lovely.. but I’m a little frightened as I’m so incredibly ticklish I don’t know if I can take it”
“Don’t worry my dear, you can take it, remember you have to laugh loud that’s the whole point, the tickling is delicious and you’ll want to scream. Do it ! You will not disturb the neighbours and even if you do, what the hell ! they could use a good tickle too !”

Gloria laughed.

“Now let me tell you the story of my life as a gypsy while I tickle your feet” and she ran a finger across Glorias sole. As it turned out Gloria was insanely ticklish and soon Mrs M and Anna had her laughing and screaming at the top of her voice, while Mrs M began her tale in her deep hypnotic voice....

Many years ago in old Romania where I was born, I belonged to a family of Romany Gypsies. We travelled the lands, even in the communist times, and sold our services when we needed some money, but really we were quite self sufficient. My mother was a great woman in the gipsy community, and had many husbands over the years.
She was called upon on many occasions to dispense justice , particulalry amongst the women of the camp, who often fought each other , usually over the love of a man. Hah!

She would organise the fights between the warring women, and many a happy night was spent in the glow of the camp fires as we watched two strong gipsy women tear at each other until one of them was beaten and gave up the fight. They would leap at each other like wild cats screaming and biting, tearing their clothes . It was not unusual for them to fight naked, all sweat and blood. Of course it was great entertainment for the menfolk, and my mother would organise the fights between the many young women to make the most of this for them.

For the victor, well, she won her man, for the time being, but the loser, she and the other women would carry off to pay the penalty for losing which was to be tickle tortured by the women of the camp, usually all night for the entertainment of the victorious woman, and of course, the men. The winner would be allowed to sit and watch and to our scorn on the hysterical loser while she writhed and squirmed and begged under the skilled cunning fingers of the gipsy women.
Cruel tickling, particularly by your hated opponent.

My mother loved to tickle these girls, driving them mad, just stroking their bare feet in the stocks or staked out on the ground where the other women would sit around the naked, spread eagled, girl, tickling and stroking her into hysterics for hours. This made sure that the women would really fight when they had to, as no-one wanted to be the loser, knowing what fate awaited them in the small hours after the fighting. Of course she trained me well in her arts…….

Mrs Markova slipped the blindfold off Gloria. She was covered in sweat and panting. Mr M ran her fingers through the tangled mass of hair brushing it back gently off Gloria’s sweat streaked face.

“You were wonderful Gloria.. I haven’t had anyone as ticklish as you for ages. and how many times you came ? seven maybe eight?..now relax and we will unbind you so that you can come again...” crooned Mrs Markova as she and Anna unbolted the stocks and removed them from the bed and after Gloria’s hands and arms were released the upright pole was lifted out of its hidden socket so the Gloria could be laid back on the wide couch. She lay there limply breathing quietly and giggling softly as any touch to her was so tickly. Alicia who had been helping tickle Gloria lay down beside her friend and ran her fingers over her belly and Gloria began to stretch open her legs.
The girls slipped on a set of gloves made entirely of fox fur and began stroking her skin in smooth strokes making Gloria squirm with pleasure.
Alicia slipped her hand between Glorias legs and felt the heat. She was soaking wet and Alicia could feel the relative firmness of Glorias hard and distended clitoris as she ran her hand gently over her ****. Gloria moaned and smiled even though her jaw and face ached from the laughter, and her voice was hoarse from her squealing and screaming.
Anna took a small white pointed goose feather from one of the racks of tickling instruments which lay about the room and dipped the very tip of the feather in a small bowl of warm baby oil. Then she leant over Gloria and began ‘painting’ her **** and clitoris with the point of the feather. Gloria arched her back and gripping the satin and velvet sheets as if she was about to fall off the bed and shuddered to a huge devastating orgasm of biblical proportions before falling back into the arms of Alicia who held her tighly and stroked her hair.
Mrs Markova carried on talking as she had done throughout, while she and Anna stroked her body with the palms of their hands gently and for once not tickling.
“I think she will want to come again...” and turning to Alicia “..and you next time I think also?” and she smiled at Alicia who nodded approvingly. “My maids will make another appointment and they will take you back after you have been bathed and dressed.

“My God ..you cannot believe how intense that feels and how incredibly horny it makes you.” said Gloria as they were led back upstairs to the bathroom. “How long was I there?”
“Oh about half an hour”
“Half an hour ?!..it feels like I’ve been in there for days, I lost track of time..I was the girl in the story ..I was in the gipsy camp. my mind just took over, and the orgasms were unbelievable like I just couldn’t stop, I thought I would faint, you must try it, come again with me next week and we’ll both get a tickling..OK?
“OK” said Alicia somewhat nervously.
The women were led back to the bathing pool and then dried and were dressed by the naked Tibetan maids. Gloria reached into her bag and offered the maids two notes each. But they shook their heads and looked sad. “Obviously not allowed” said Gloria as they were escorted to the door and stepped out into the bright sunlight.

Chapter Two

Alicia sank back into the couch, the tickling stopped for now, her body wracked from multiple orgasming, her voice lost from the screaming, her face aching and wet from the laughter and the tears. She was covered in sweat and the covers of the couch would need washing as they were wet from sweat, vaginal fluid, and she’d peed herself on several occasions as she came.

She had experienced nothing like it in her life. the sensations so intense, her body felt so used her emotions drained. And yet as Mrs M untied her wrists and ankles she was overcome with a sense of calm and satisfaction that only deep post multiple orgasm tranquility can bring.
Anna and Mrs M cradled her body softly massaging her back to life and speaking softly and lovingly to her. There wasn’t a mark on her body and yet she had suffered more intense torture than any of her S&M experiences which had left her marked for days afterwards.
Her feet looked absolutely normal and apart from the tingling sensations felt perfectly ordinary despite the prolongued tickling that they had undergone. Mrs M’s collection of feathers lay about the bed and the floor together with the pens and sticks which had been used to produce the intense tickling sensations all over her body. Anna was stroking two georgeous looking brown cats which were licking their lips with their deliciously soft bristly tongues trying to get back to Alicias feet which still had the flavour of some of the cream which had been painted on them.
Gloria was hanging from her chain squeezing her legs together. She had orgasmed twice simply watching Alicia come from the intense tickling.

“yes you are very relaxed now Alicia my dear, you will sleep well tonight but you may have to find a man to fill you before you can sleep” said Mrs Markova. “Of course we can provide you with one of our men friends if you wish?”

Alicia just sighed, her body felt so good now that the tickling had stopped that she just wanted to crash out even though she was still feeling very horny despite the multiple orgasms of the last hour.

“Maybe” sighed Alicia in a dreamy fashion “ but right now I just want to rest and sleep”

“Yes my dear that is why you come to Mrs Markova’s, the maids will take you to one of our rooms and you can sleep there. We will clean up here and then we will have some fun with Gloria.”

Alicia was taken away by the Tibetan maids and another set of clothed maids came in and stripped the bed of it’s damp coverings, then replaced them with fresh silks and velvets and cottons.

Mrs Markova walked up to the tied Gloria. “are you ready for me yet?” said Gloria, but Mrs M didn’t answer, instead she just ran her tickling fingers quickly up Glorias sides causing her to wriggle and scream with laughter as she danced on her chain.

“all in good time my dear , all in good time. first I think we have something that you might enjoy....”

She went off and the maids brought some strong Russian tea which was laced with some form of alcohol. Mrs M returned leading a naked man into the room by his collar and chain.

Chapter 3

“This naughty boy is ‘Peter the small’ said Mrs M in remarkably authoritarian tones and he is here to receive his weekly punishment !”

The man winced as she brushed her fingers over his shaved chest and ran her hand down to his crotch which had also been shaved smooth. His penis began to rise. Gloria thought he was in his early thirties, but he could have been a little younger.

The man was led to the freshly made couch and made to lie back. Quickly the maids tied him spread eagled, to the four corners of the couch so that his legs were quite widely stretched apart and leaving him pretty vulnerable to attack by cunning feminine fingers.

“Bring the slave woman to me!”

This turned out to be Gloria who happily obliged by entering into the fantasy now enfolding.

“You are required to find out why this man is here and to tickle any information from him using your skills as a tickle torturer. If you have no information worth having after one hour then he will be released and allowed to tickle you for the same period.”

Gloria gulped. She was quite looking forward to tickling the man staked out in front of her, but a little less enthusiastic about letting him return the gesture if she failed. No matter she didn’t really have a choice. She was released from her chain and walked over to the man. She straddled him and sat across his chest her **** lips gently touching his belly, resting her weight on her knees The mans cock stiffened noticeably. Gloria drew out her torment on him gently wiggling her fingers in the direction of his armpits. She smiled and then quickly dug her fingers into his soft and shaven pits. He shrieked with laughter and his dick fucked the air as he shot upwards from the couch.
He had a deep low belly laugh which followed a few moments later.
“My, my you are a ticklish one” said Gloria smiling, running her soft finger tips down his sides....

Mrs Markova smiled and sat down on a stool beside the laughing man as Gloria began a systematic exploration of his body as he screamed and shrieked with laughter...

“...I will tell you the story to help you understand your tickling torture...” she said as her powerful accented voiced carried over the laughing and pleading of the tickling play taking place in front of her...

It all happened in a far away land where I led the harem of a great potentate who was amused by ticklish girls…

I was 19 years old when I was captured by Uzbeks, driving over the borders of our ancient lands in old trucks and seizing as many women as possible before retreating back to their camps. Their cruel women would be put in charge of the prisoners. I was with about seven other girls and we were all stripped naked and hogtied. They shaved off our body hair one by one with a sharp razor. We all lay still as they did this having been told they would cut off our lady lips and sew up our holes if we moved.
Then we were hung by our hair while they washed us all over in front of the entire village and we all wriggled and squirmed as it tickled so much. Those that laughed were tickled some more for the general amusement of the crowd and the really ticklish ones were marked with a feather tattoo on their feet.
During the night we were taken back to the trucks and we set off on a journey east over many days and nights , until we arrived at what I believe is now called Syria where we were unloaded and taken to a private market to be sold as slaves.

I was bought by an Arab agent of an Ottoman Turk called Ibdil Haseem who also bought the three girls with the feather tattoo. We found ourselves in the Harem of this Haseem who took great delight in having girls tickled while he made love to them.
Two of the girls were put in crude stocks in his Durbar Room behind lace screens and several of his older women sat by them tickling the soles of their feet while they laughed and screamed and begged them to stop. Musicians played little stringed instruments to compliment the screaming and the laughing. Meanwhile I was required to feather the other girl into hysterics while she was tied naked and spread, and while he plunged upon her back and forth while she writhed and wriggled underneath him. Of course I knew how to tickle a girl and to make her arch her back at the right moment or to send her sideways back and forth. Hasseem liked this and soon I became his favourite tickler. On many occasions I was required to put on a show for him, and I even got his oldest concubine to pass out by tickling her between her holes while she sucked on his manhood. She couldn’t stand it and I guess I got his big member in her throat before she collapsed and needed to be thrown in the fountain to come round. We all laughed at that.

One night we had visitors who turned out to be officers of the East German Stasi. They were so impressed by my special tickle torture techniques they offered to buy me and so it was that I found myself on a plane to East Berlin in the summer of 1967…..

Mrs Markova’s voice trailed off as Peter slumped back onto the bed as Gloria watched in satisfaction as his rock hard dick pumped thick globs of spunk into the air, releasing him after Gloria had spent the last hour feathering his dick and balls but not touching him enough to let him come. Only finally pouring a small pool of baby oil into her hand and pouring it over his cock and balls before stroking his slippery dick to the most incredible climax.
She sat over his heaving frame. Gloria could play dominant just as well as subservient. “Now slave, lick me out !” and she positioned her **** over Peters mouth and he began to kiss and tongue Glorias pretty ****, until she arched her head back and moaned deeply as a rather nice little orgasm shuddered through her.

Chapter Four

The maids took Peter away to be bathed and changed, then he left to return to his big US Law firm. Mrs M led Gloria by her chain to a small oak chair that had a pair of foot stocks attached to the front.
She fastened Gloria into the chair and stocks, with her arms tied behind her back, poured some more baby oil over her feet and began to massage in the oil. Gloria wriggled and squirmed as the delicious tickling sensual sensations raced up and down her body as Mrs Markova’s warm soft hands slipped and slid over Gloria’s sensitive feet keeping her on the very edge of pleasure and torture. The two Tibetan maids were called over and sat cross legged at Glorias feet running their tickling fingers up and down her soles. Mrs Markova got up and sat in one of the leather chairs and left Gloria to Anna and the maids who just tickled Gloria’s feet for two hours whilst Glorias laughter and screaming rang out as she thrashed around unable to escape the simple but exquisite torture of the foot tickling maids.
Mrs Markova sat in a comfortable chair and began to tell her tale in her light accented tones. As Gloria washed in and out of reality she picked up the threads of the story.......

It was the height of the cold war and the East German Stasi were the secret police who ruled East Berlin by fear. Most things were banned but that didn’t stop a thriving black market and , of course, a lot of prostitution.
The Stasi were really just a bunch of thugs who got bored and spent their time terrorising the locals.
They had a squad of ‘whorecatchers’ , large East German women , usually ex athletes who’d taken too many steroids who were employed to patrol the streets and catch any women who looked like they were selling their bodies for favours. They would be dragged into the Stasi torture chambers, sometimes to be released after their punishment, sometimes not. Of course the two officers who had bought me in Syria wanted to use my tickle torture techniques on these women , so I became a ‘whorecatcher’ and tickled the captive women for punishment and of course huge entertainment for the other officers. Many of the big whorecatcher women loved to tickle and I taught them all my methods and some more..
The whores would be caught and brought to me and my team of girls who would strip and depilate them of any bodyhair, they would be washed and oiled, most were incredibly skinny so they were ultra ticklish and the terror of their surroundings made them worse still.
Women are much more sensitive after they have orgasmed, but I liked to draw this out for as long as possible so they were generally tied to a medical examination bed and then we would stroke their slits with feathers for hours on end, tickly but not enough for most to come. I had a little device that dropped warm drops of palm oil from a height onto their clits. The little drops would then run down over their slits and down between their holes before dropping off into a bowl underneath. At first it made them very horny but after several hours of the constant slow drip they found it maddeningly ticklish. Tapping light balsa sticks on their bare soles also helped to make them insanely ticklish.

Gloria slumped in her bonds as Anna gasped through her rolling orgasm.

Anna’s legs were stretched wide open, her finger in her slit and her head back as the maids had tickled Gloria into an orgasmic frenzy. Her skirt was rucked up and her pants were soaking from her spending.
She loved her work, she loved to hear her own voice and to tell her own stories whilst some girl was thrashing around in front of her gasping and begging in her tickled torment. She loved the touch of her own fingers on her own flesh. She could control her own pleasure. She had lived with Mrs M for many years and had been a loyal and ticklish helper for a long time, ever since she had been captured along with seven other Ballerinas who had tried to defect to the West. They had been caught by the KGB and sold to the Stasi to hang once they had been punished.
The girls were all sentenced to a public tickling and would then hang as traitors of the State. Anna had been 19 at the time. Natalya Markova by that time was the principal torturer in East Germany and had arranged many public ticklings of women. The women had been stripped and shaved. They were led out to a square in the market district of East Liepzig where the public stocks and whipping posts stood. Some girls were simply tied hand and foot to the posts and left for the passing crowds to tickle and grope and pinch them, others were put in the stocks, all naked and exposed and the women, it was always the cruel women, who would sit with their glasses of tea tormenting and tickling the soles of the punished girls for hours on end. As one group went another would come to sit and stroke and tickle while the girls laughed and begged for mercy which never came.
Most were hanged in the square and signs nailed to the posts to indicate their crimes, but Mrs M had taken a liking to Anna and bought her as her own maid thereby saving her from the hangwoman.
She was very ticklish and she found that she had become more so with the many ticklings at the hands and feathers of her employer, but she had also learned to rise with it, to let go and to let her body scream so that she could cope with the intense pleasures, and gain from them in her own way.
Gloria was still lost in the story, still shuddering from the fingerings of her feet, still feeling the imaginary tongue on her clit , she was covered in sweat from head to foot, her hair plastered all over her face from thrashing about.

Anna stood up and the maids released Gloria and all four went upstairs to bathe in the pool. Anna stroked Gloria’s wet hair looking deeply into her eyes, then closing hers and pushing her soft full lips onto Glorias, her tongue curling under the other womans lips then pulling away slightly to look again into Gloria’s eyes before kissing her again. The maids began kissing the two women all over their backs as they stood in the warm pool, steam swirling all about them.

Chapter Five

Staff at the city investment bank looked at Alicia and saw a highly competent woman, dealing well each day with the high pressures of a money dealer. She was not short of admirers both male and female but she kept her distance at work. All her games were played outside work and with people she could trust.
Gloria and Alicia would meet up most months at Mrs Markova’s tickling parlour where they would usually spend most of the day. But they also kept up their interest in other groups and it was during a fetish party in California when both women happened to be visiting the area that they were introduced to a couple of women , a rising club singer and a well known TV star who were interested in learning more about what they had learnt of Mrs Markova’s techniques and whether this was something they should try here in California.

Gloria maintained a small beach house near La Jolla, just outside San Diego and through Mrs Markova’s contacts she arranged to buy some of her more “interesting” items of oriental furniture from her craftsmen in Russia. Gloria and Alicia spent some time designing the furniture to their own specifications and after what seemed an eternity it was finally shipped from Russia to the States and arrived in Gloria’s beach house. The house, like many Californian buildings had a large basement, and it was in here that Gloria arranged for her soundproofed ‘music studio’ to be built. She furnished it with rich eastern fabrics and created a parlour and bathing pool to at least match, and in some respects, better that of the original in London.

Mrs Markova was invited over to give advice and also arranged for two pretty Eastern Russian maids to work for Gloria and Alicia.
The house became host to a number of small exclusive womens parties, where the centrepiece of the evening would be to watch the nominated women taken away by the maids and prepared for Gloria and Alicia who would then demonstrate the pleasures of being tickled in the stocks to the other guests . Each guest was allowed to try a session in the stocks and have her feet tickled by the others to see if she could stand it.

Many women came back for private sessions and one such was a stunningly beautiful brunette, a powerful Hollywood agent, Susan, known for her ruthlessness with the studios. She came to be tickled by Gloria and Alicia whilst they sat telling their own stories whilst Susan screamed and laughed and begged as they tickle tortured her, and the maids tickled and teased and kissed and stroked her ...... Gloria would begin the tale.....

I’ll tell you about our two maids Susan, we bought them from a wealthy Arab Begum who was wife to a fat oil Sultan in the East. She kept ‘tickle whores’, women who would live in the harem and would pleasure the Sultan each morning and evening. They had to be very ticklish, like you, so that they would writhe and squirm whilst they sat on the Sultans cock. He was so fat he spent most of his time lying down. They tell me they were tied by their wrists and hung over his bed and that he could raise and lower them at will with a winch, and that other tickle whores would feather and stroke them while the old man pumped away. If they didn’t make him come or their laughter wasn’t pleading enough he would have them tickled to death by his other harem tickle slaves. These two obviously were very good as the Sultan died of a heart attack during their last session with him after massively orgasming whilst they were tickling one of his other whores to death., so we bought them and they are very good at their job Susan…

Susans body was shaking from the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. She had fainted twice but the maids knew how to revive a woman and to carry on increasing the boundaries to which she could be driven.
She was led back to the pool to be bathed by the maids and Alicia and Gloria joined her as she sat smiling softly at them. “ I just can’t describe it..” she said slowly “ I just wanna sleep ....” and Alicia stroked her hair and kissed her on the lips as she had been doing whilst she was being tickled .
She was led back to one of the bedrooms to recover.

Chapter Six

The following week Susan returned with a friend and the two were led downstairs for a few hours of uncontrollable laughter and screams, and Alicia took up the story line.....

When we were in London we met one of Mrs M’s whorecatchers, a big muscled female from Ukraine. Unfortunately for her she had taken bribes from some of the women sentenced to public tickling and so instead she had been stripped herself and tied in the square for the women to tickle her.
Whether it was because she was so muscular, she was at one time Miss Kiev in the womens body building team, I don’t know, but she was insanely ticklish particularly her sides and feet. So they put her in the biggest stocks and she was tickled by the crowds for days as tickle punishment. The women cut off her hair and then used it to stroke and tickle her which drove her insane until she was a screaming begging sweat pile, just like you…

Susans hysterical tickled laughter filled the room as Alicia concentrated on the blonds shaved armpits. She was insanely ticklish there and would give anything to be released. But Alicia knew this was what she came for and as Susan kept orgasming every few minutes during the tickling it seemed a shame to stop.

Her friend, Caroline was a redhead of ‘Ruebenesque’ proportions who had a gold clit ring. Her **** was the most ticklish of all the women who attended the sessions and she would thrash and laugh and scream as Gloria spent hours tickle tormenting her clit and surrounding sensitive skin with a pointed feather and a small bowl of baby oil. Caroline poured sweat and often threatened to break free from her bonds but found the intense torture so enjoyable and satisfying that she and Susan became the most regular clients.

Chapter Seven

It was on a visit from Mrs Markova and Anna that Susan asked to reverse roles for a while and so it was that Gloria, Alicia and Caroline were locked in the stocks.
Anna had a new story and so she, Susan and Mrs Markova commenced the tickling games, concentrating on Caroline at first as Mrs M had commented that redheads are always more ticklish than other women......

One of the wives of a senior party member in Moscow was discovered in Paris where she had fled with her lover. She was drugged and taken back to Moscow for her interrogation and punishment and woke up in the cells under the Lubyanka prison.
I was called in as she would not tell how she had escaped nor what her lover and her were doing in Paris. They had flogged her and used the electrodes but she would not speak.
I remember she was a fine looking woman with a lithe figure and beautiful dark red hair, even her pubic hair was dark red.
I brought some of my equipment with me and so I had her hung from the ceiling by her wrists totally naked. We plucked her pubes bald and also under her arms. While I was doing this she barely uttered a word until I lightly ran my finger down her bare armpit and she screamed with laughter. I continued to tickle her lightly with fingers and a feather. She went into fits of laughter begging me to stop. I masturbated her with my fingers until she came and then tickled her some more. Clearly her orgasm had made her more sensitive as she writhed and wriggled under my tickling fingers and pleaded with me to stop the torture. I had often heard that red heads were more ticklish than others but she was off the scale. We put her feet in the stcks and I washed them several times while she screamed with laughter and became hysterical. Then I oiled her feet and used a plastic hair brush to brush her soles.. In between her maniac laughter she broke and confessed that she had been given money to copy papers from her husband, and the lover, a western spy, had managed to help her escape.

She was give a public tickling in the prison square for several days and various prisoners and officials came to watch and to tickle her. Finally she was put on the gallows and there hung for her crimes while I continued to tickle her feet until she passed out..

Anna finished speaking, the three ticklees slumped back in their bonds, each had fainted with pleasure and they were gently unbound and laid to sleep on the couch until they were revived in the evening. They shuddered at the fate of the redheaded woman, but at the same time they felt that familiar tingle between the legs until one of the maids came and made them masturbate in public for the assembled room of women awaiting their turn downstairs.

Chapter Eight

Alicia spent most of her time in London, whilst Gloria’s radio work kept her in LA so it was several weeks since the women had met. They missed one another and when Gloria returned to London in the early Autumn they fell into each others arms. There was only one place to go and so they arrived late afternoon at Mrs Markova’s house and were ushered in to one of the private parlours at the back of the house.

There was the unmistakeable sound of a woman being tickled in the background, the rising and falling of the screams and the sounds of laughter and begging.

Mrs M smiled , she and Anna had only just started and her client would be in the stocks for the rest of the day. She had booked a four hour tickling, but Alicia and Gloria were welcome to use the house and the equipment.

Gloria pushed Alicia down playfully onto the bed, “ Time for your tickling, girl” she said in mock severity.

“Oh no please don’t tickle me , I can’t stand it” said Alicia and began laughing.

Gloria laughed too “too late!” and dug her long skilful fingers into the ticklish sides of Alicia who shrieked and doubled up at the tickling from her friend.

“Now lets have all those clothes off!” and Gloria began tugging off Alicia’s top and leggings.
It didn’t take long before Alicia was stretched out stark naked and spread-eagled across the bed, with Gloria crouching over her, equally naked running her fingers all over Alicias shrieking form as she tickled her cruelly and methodically..

“You can laugh all you want.. but I know you’re sooooo TICKLISH HERE!!” running her fingers across Alicias underarms and sides while Alicia gasped and laughed and screamed.

“Oh I can’t help it” said Gloria “you’re so sexy the more I tickle you the more I want to tickle you...”
And she began again exploring Alicias feet with ther fingers running her soft hands up her legs and over her breasts. The two women kissed and Gloria reached across and undid the leather wrist cuffs which held Alicias arms above her head.

“Ok your turn..”
Alicia grabbed Gloria and pushed her back on the bed.
Soon Gloria lay stretched out on the bed and smiling sweetly as Alicia ran her tongue over her breasts. Alicia was more attentive to Glorias ticklish spots, savouring her weakness in certain areas...Alicia began talking , lost in a world of her own as she ran her tickling fingers over Glorias wriggling form as she began to laugh more deeply and her body became more sensitised to the tickling fingers....
Anna came in to the room and smiled at the two girls on the bed, the two maids from Tibet emerged from behind Anna and Alicia stopped her tickling of Gloria to greet her old friends. The women all leant over Gloria and gave her a kiss and a playful tickle as they sat on the bed.

Anna wanted to know all about the beach house in the states and they all sat around talking whilst the maids knelt at Glorias feet drawing circles on her soles with their fingers as Gloria tried to concentrate on what Anna was saying whilst exquisite waves of tickling pleasure washed over her as the maids became more cunning in their tickling.
Alicia went back to tickling Gloria s well and Anna picked up a dusty volume lying on one of the shelves in Mrs Markovas cabinets. It was entitiled ‘The Diaries of Simon De Montfort and it looked quite old. As Alicia and the maids tickled Gloria into fits of hysterical laughter Anna began reading a passage from the book...

She was brought to me by two monks. The Albigensian Heretic whore. She had strong limbs and a pleasing face but she was also extremely muscled and I knew I must have her in the stocks before she could escape.
The monks had her well tied and it was not long before she was naked and her feet held firmly in the french oak stocks that I had made specially for my tickling torture, a particularly effective torture for young women, and the old one’s too!
The whore writhed and squirmed and cursed me in old French but as I ran my fingers up her hairy armpits she winced and stopped shouting, she struggled for a moment and then her smile spread across her face in a grimace as she succumbed to my tickling fingers. She began to laugh but as soon as I stopped she began her cursing with even more venom.
I instructed the monks to shave her armpits and it was very pleasing to see her squirm and laugh as they soaped her up and razored her bare. Then the monks proceeded to wash and scrub her feet which were held tight in my stocks. She nearly broke the iron clasp with her struggles as the soapy water and the monks fingers slipped and tickled about her bare feet.
I took two quill pens and began stroking the quills upon her soles. She screamed and laughed and begged in French until I was quite hard and horny whereupon I had her tied open and fucked her ‘til it was dark.
The monks came and would throw her back in the gutter, but I showed mercy and had her chained up in my rooms awaiting the attentions of my maids as she fucked well and I would have her again..though a little more fragrant this time..
Hah!..

The End..
for now
Greenfeather 2010

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back