• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who like feet tickled

spike246

TMF Expert
I remember a scene from the show "Allie McBeal"from the 90s and recall Allie telling a friend: I want a man who will pamper me give me chocolates tickle my feet!. I assume deep down that most women would enjoy having their feet rubbed and massaged. I wonder how many women if honest even if they werent into tickling would enjoy having their feet tickled?

I think that tickling is a form of perfectly acceptable human bonding, so yes, I think that if a woman is with someone she's comfortable with, she may very well enjoy having her feet tickled.

Well,if they like tickling they would enjoy it,otherwise no,they wouldn't

This is like assuming every woman's into anal because you might've seen it on a movie.

Weeell, I like having it done because I love tickling in general lol. Its hard to give an opinion from the other side when I have no experience with it...na' mean :D

I assume they would though. Unless they didn't like having they're feet touched or were petrified of tickling. In general I think most women would let someone they felt close to have a tickle as a form of foreplay, no harm in that now is there ;)

I would think a good majority of women would be ok with having their feet tickled, especially playfully. now to be ticklied in an extremely cruel and sadistic manner, (the way i prefer it) im sure that would narrow the field down a bit.

All I can say is the lees I have tickled have loved it!

This is like assuming every woman's into anal because you might've seen it on a movie.

ROFL

I have never ever seen any woman who enjoyed it, and I have seen almost every one of my friends and family tickled - they all react aggressively. To think that most women enjoy having their feet tickled is just wishful thinking, and reading most of the threads in here does prove that!

not so sensitive...

My feet are the least ticklish part of my body so my hubby gets to tickle them all day long and I enjoy it tremendously! And I do admit that I do get HORNY when he tickles because when he does i know that awesome sex is soon to follow!:bugeyed:

Oh CocomoMilt how I would love to tickle your feet with your hubby....LOL

I know more girls who don't like having their feet touched than girls who do :(
And the winner for reality is ArizonaTickler :) There are defently girls out there who like it love (you'll find one I'm sure) but at least you realise that not all girls like it (in fact a majority probably don't).

this is one of them "Depends on the person" questions....

And the winner for reality is ArizonaTickler :) There are defently girls out there who like it love (you'll find one I'm sure) but at least you realise that not all girls like it (in fact a majority probably don't).

I completely disagree. id say its at least in the 50/50 range.

I completely disagree. id say its at least in the 50/50 range.
I know love, I guess what we all think will be indicitive of the people we know so there is no right or wrong way to answer this... I'd say maybe 50% like it someone they love etc does it (the other have probalby still hate it), but that 50% drops to a much lower figure if it's a random/don't know so well etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back