• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who like feet tickled

now fightinggirl i know your not ticklish at all, but i must ask do you enjoy having your feet tickled for.. say relaxing purposes at all?

now fightinggirl i know your not ticklish at all, but i must ask do you enjoy having your feet tickled for.. say relaxing purposes at all?
If a guy is tickling me it's more an enjoyment at resistence thing for me, like a friendly vibe (if I'm into the guy it's a sexy one)taunts etc :p Tickling doesn't relax me in a feeling way (like a massage does) but it makes for a much more fun, compeitive, friendly environment which can help me feel better defently.

Good to know -takes notes- assuming there achillies heel is when they get bored and stop lol

I remember a scene from the show "Allie McBeal"from the 90s and recall Allie telling a friend: I want a man who will pamper me give me chocolates tickle my feet!. I assume deep down that most women would enjoy having their feet rubbed and massaged. I wonder how many women if honest even if they werent into tickling would enjoy having their feet tickled?

I got that clip.
Frankly, the percentage of women who like having their feet tickled does seem to be in the minority, as far as the general population goes, as I'm sure would be the case with guys too. Would be nice, but that's not the reality.

The ticklish ones that like it generalyy take Paypal......

***changes favorite pick-up line from "Here's a picture of my pride and joy(Sonicare)" to "Lift with your legs, not your back" *** Even a nonticklish(allegedly) girl like FG666 doesn't like to have her feet tickled.(But if she is not ticklish then where's the rub, so to speak??) Back to square one: Find someone with common interests other than just tickling, or anal, or beastiality, or Amway. Be a genuine person and care about the other person's needs and not just your own. Other threads have been on whether tickling is a deal maker/breaker in a relationship. It just makes a lousy ice breaker.

Not gonna lie; I like having my feet played with.

I do have to add that putting toothbrushes on them is fucking retarded. You know I love all of you who enjoy it though, I'm justsayin. <3

My best friend loves having her feet tickled. Its funny cuz before she met me she hated her feet. Now when I visit its like "Oh look at my new nail polish." We will watch tv, she'll put her feet in my lap knowing exactly what will happen. I will just start tickling them and she'll pull away but then put them right back in my lap.

This is like assuming every woman's into anal because you might've seen it on a movie.

Why would you say that, man?

Why must you kill my dreams?!

Did I fly too close to the sun??? :dropatear :dropatear :dropatear

OK, sarcasm mode disengaged.

I agree---100%.

i think its 50/50 i mean even with tickling in general certain people like to be lee's, certain like switch, certain like ler....have one has there favorite spot and most ticklish spot way to hard to just generally classify

Not gonna lie; I like having my feet played with.

I do have to add that putting toothbrushes on them is fucking retarded. You know I love all of you who enjoy it though, I'm justsayin. <3

I always wonder if the Sonicare people know about how popular their products have become in the tickle video producers' world.

I can offer this...my lovely wife seems to enjoy it; a lot of times she will masturbate using her finger while I am busy tickling her feet. The laughter always trails off when she is getting near a climax, and she will say the word "tickle" over and over right before she orgasms! So I would say, in all honesty, she really enjoys getting her feet tickled!

I don't know why a woman wouldn't be honest about it. I think it is a matter of starting out in a playful manner or even begin with a massage and some gentle kisses and then throwing in a few tickles. Some people, like myself just never thought twice about it.

I love to sit with my feet in my girlfriends lap and have her softly tickle my feet until I'm majorly horny..then I jump her. So its fun both ways ;)

Maniac...you are such a maniac!

I would think a good majority of women would be ok with having their feet tickled, especially playfully. now to be ticklied in an extremely cruel and sadistic manner, (the way i prefer it) im sure that would narrow the field down a bit.

You always make me laugh... I know, and make my toes curl too ;)

Lea

I think everyone at some point wants to be tickled...i've seen so many girls straight out front tell guys that theyre ticklish, knowing the outcome.

Playful in manner

Yes didnt mean to insinuate that the tickling was nothing more than playful in the case of a pair of pretty feet . No doubt many gals dont like it I was figuring many girls like having their feet massaged that they might not mind a little tickle involved. I must admit being somewhat excited to know that Crystallight likes to have her feet played with im sure they are pretty.

I think everyone at some point wants to be tickled...i've seen so many girls straight out front tell guys that theyre ticklish, knowing the outcome.

"Everyone"? Sorry, that's not the experience most people on this forum are making.

In my experience, it's far more likely they're simply not thinking that far ahead.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back