• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's best when tickled? Clothed or Naked?

What do you prefere when tickling?

• Clothes

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Naked

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
With play partners, whatever makes the ‘lee feel most ticklish, or mist comfortable. Some women I’ve known have gotten excited about being naked and vulnerable, others have felt a little safer with a bit more coverage.

I've always liked to start out with them fully clothed, shoes and all. That way I can "unwrap" my present as needed for tickling! Gives them a false sense of security until I start removing things like footware or a shirt for access to ticklish bare skin! ;) They're tied up, of course!

I prefer a session to begin clothed, although if the girl wants to end up naked, That is fine, often as part of a piece by piece strip as the session goes along.

Oddly, I like when the lee starts out clothed.... there's a certain thrill to accelerating from tickling palms to forearms to armpits vs just having it all laid out. IDK. just me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back